infmed88 : 09 - Team work (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 09 - Team work (ff/mm)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
09 - Team work
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Jennifer and Stacey had been furious. When paired with the boys Zack and Adam, they knew that the most if not all of the group project work was going to fall on their shoulders, making their senior year in high school much harder than it had to be. When Adam had volunteered his house for the four of them to work on their project, the girls weren't surprised to find that they were the only two working as both him and Zack spent their time playing video games. It was no longer an issue;however, now that Zack and Adam sat bound and secured to their chairs, their tight jeans pulled even tighter now that their legs were tied apart from one another. With both boys distracted, it was too easy for Jen and Stacey to take their time in grabbing everything they needed before getting the drop on their lazy group members, and now they took their time admiring their handiwork while the boys squirmed indignantly in front of them.

"What the hell are you two doing!? Let us go right now before I-HMMPPPHHH!"

Jennifer straddled Adam's lap and crammed a random sock she'd found on the floor into his mouth, keeping her hand and her body pressed against him, "What was that? I'm sorry, it sounded like you were the one in charge here for a second, silly boy."

Zack provided similar protests, before Stacey took her place behind him and firmly clamped her hand over his mouth saying, "You two need to learn your place, we're tired of being the only two getting any work done, so now we're taking a break while we teach you boys a few lessons."

Stacey giggled as Zack defiantly shook his head around as she ruffled his golden blonde hair, basking in the livid grunts coming from her trussed up partner. Adam was no less upset, his dark brown hair a mess after Jennifer had given him the business, and was desperately trying to force his own dirty sock out of his mouth much to the joy of Jen who was still straddling his lap.

Adam and Zack's muscles strained against the ropes as the girls looked on and smiled. The boys only grew more frustrated with the predicament after Jennifer secured Adam's gag by tying a piece of cloth over his mouth, with Stacey permanently shutting up Zack after finding a pair of boxers in Adam's hamper, securing them in place in the same manner as Jen had. Both girls stood with hands planted on their hips, grinning and pacing circles around the boys as they examined the rope work keeping the now humiliated boys in their place.

Zack shouted a string of obscenities into his gag when Stacey sat down in her own chair and propped her feet up in between his legs. At 5'4 with fiery red hair and a skimpy pair of pink gym shorts, Zack had normally found Stacey quite attractive, but having her sneaker'd feet propped between his legs while she giggled at him sapped any attraction he'd felt for her earlier. He rocked back and forth in the chair, trying to both remove her feet from between his legs and the cloth tied over his mouth that forced him to continue chewing on his friends underwear.

Jennifer laughed over at her friend, tying her auburn hair back in a pony tail before turning back to Adam, she stood in front of him and turned herself around as if modeling for him, "You like my jeans Adam? You kept staring at them more than your precious video games earlier."

Adam's face managed a new shade of red as he averted his gaze down to his own body and the ropes cris-crossed around his chest. Loving the discomfort he was in, Jennifer slowly strode forward, her hands still planted on her hips, and placed a knee down on the chair between Adam's legs continuing, "Oh are you embarrassed? Well you both should be, can you imagine the reaction when everyone on facebook sees you two completely tied and gagged by some girls?"

"NMMPPHHHH! MMMPPHH MMMMMM GRRMMPPHHH!"

Jen hadn't been able to finish speaking before both boys renewed their unintelligible grunts, shaking their heads at the girls as their hands and feet wiggled frantically in the air, more desperate than ever to squirm out of the ropes. Stacey and Jen both laughed loudly at their reaction, crossing their arms and grinning at each other in victory. The boys had no idea how much trouble they were in for.

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Before I continue, i'll just note that Adam stands around 5'8, weighs about 160 and has an athletic/slim build while Zack is 5'6, weighs about 150, and also has a fairly muscular build. They're both wearing jeans/sneakers/ with adam wearing a red/black varsity team football shirt and zack wearing a plain white t-shirt.

The girls spent the next hour using the boys as furniture, tossing random craft supplies between their legs and tucking markers or glue bottles into the waste bands of their pants. At other times they would just kick their feet up on the boy's laps and casually chat with one another about how the project was coming, all while completely ignoring the angry grunts and the creaking of the wooden chairs as Adam and Zack made their best effort to wiggle free.

"You know Jen, seeing as how we're the brains and brawn of our group, maybe we should just leave our big tough boys off the name roster. It's not like they're helping us or anything, I mean, just look at them now."

"HMMMPPHH GMMPHHH MMMMMMM!"

"I totally agree with you," Jen stood up and reseated herself in Adam's lap, "in fact, I think we should make an example out of these two, make sure they respect us from now on."

Adam yanked and strained wildly beneath Jennifer in an attempt to buck her off, which only drew a smile from her as she grabbed his shoulders and forced him to sit still, "MMMM MMPHHH MMMM!"

"Hmmm, and what did you have in mind?" Stacey asked as she walked circles around Zack, liberally sprinkling glitter over him, eliciting a violent string of muffled curses directed at her.

Jennifer caught the glitter bottle as Stacey tossed it over, pulled Adam's waist band towards her with a hooked finger and sprinkled a fair amount of glitter down his pants while responding, "Oh you know, kick their asses a few times, some good old fashioned public humiliation, or maybe the tried and true blackmailing method.....oh settle down Adam i'm sure it'll wash right out."

"I like the way you think! So how does that sound boys? Are you ready for your very own photoshoot!?"

Adam and Zack shook their heads back and forth violently at Stacey, attempting and failing to reason with their spurned partners, "NMMMPPHHH MMMMPPHH MMMMM MMPPHHH MMMMMM!"

Jen cupped a hand to her ear and leaned in even closer to Adam, "I....I think they're saying they need more glitter before they're ready."

"NNMMPPHHH NNMMPHHH MMMPHHHH!"

"Oh? Well why didn't you boys say something!?"

Zack was shooting daggers at Stacey through his eyes, his muscles straining once more against her and the ropes as she straddled his chair, glitter once again in hand, "Ok boys! If that's what you insist!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

An hour later, the girls had essentially bedazzled the boys with glitter, and were now taking turns having their picture taken. Adam and Zack had tried their best to hide their heads in shame from the camera before Stacey devoted half a roll of duct tape to each boy's head, further pinning them to the chairs and forcing them to face straight forward.

"MMMPPHH NMMPPHHH MMMPPHHH!"

The boys could just barely wiggle left to right as Stacey posed for Jennifer and her camera, flexing her arms and flashing a smile while ignoring the ceaseless grunts and muffled protests. Jen grinned as the boys again turned several shades of red every time another picture was taken, with Stacey taking up one humiliating victory pose over the boys after another. Her grin turned into laughter when Stacey took advantage of the boys' stillness and wrote "LAZY JERK" in pink lipstick over each of their gags.

"Good call Stacey, that's such a good look for them!"

"MMMMM NNMMMMM HMMMMPPHH."

Adam and Zack locked eyes as Stacey finished applying lipstick over Zack's gag, giving one another helpless looks and shaking their heads the best they could, both knowing there was nothing they could do about any of it.

"Oh hush up boys, it's my turn for pictures now!"

Zack and Adam groaned in unison when Jennifer took her place in between them and began her own string of victory poses, Stacey barely managing to contain her laughter as she snapped photo after photo of the boys in several different stages of struggle with Jen standing over them. The stifled complaints only grew louder when Jen sat down on Zack's lap and propped her feet up on Adam's legs, crossing her arms and smiling over at him saying, "You know boys, I really hope you learn something from this."

Stacey chimed in as she sat herself in similar fashion on the opposite boy saying, "Mainly that we are two girls you never want to mess with again, but also that being a couple of lazy jerks isn't going to fly."

"Right, but mainly that first one. We don't need blackmail to make sure you boys behave yourselves, because we'll just kick your asses and you'll be stuck chewing on your own socks and underwear all day again."

"Mmmmmmmpphhh Mmmmmmmmmpph." Adam nodded his head emphatically up and down, hoping the girls wouldn't post any of the pictures they'd taken, or that they would at least untie him now.

Stacey wiggled her hips in his lap laughing, "Good boy!"

Jennifer giggled and look over at Zack as she idly pulled on the rope tightly wound over his body and asked, "What about you hmmm? Have you learned your lesson?"

"NNMMPPHHH HMMPPHH GMMMMMM KRRMMM YMMPHHHH!"

Stacey draped a leg over Jen and into the crotch of Zack's jeans, pressing down firmly with her sneaker, "Oh? You sure about that tough guy?"

Jen crossed her arms and glanced over at her writhing seat cushion, waiting on his garbled response. Both girls could only just barely maintain their illusion of seriousness as Adam and Zack grunted and moaned at each other in their new gibberish language that even they couldn't understand. Their gagged conversation was cut short with Jen reaching up and pinching Zack's nose shut, forcing him into complete silence with Stacey quickly following suit with Adam. The boys' eyes bulged as their heads weakly pulled against the duct tape keeping them strapped down.

Stacey applied more pressure with her foot against Zack's crotch and spoke to the boys with pseudo disappointment as their eyes bulged and they struggled to breathe, "Wrong answer boys, maybe we'll ask again in a few hours....what's that? Oh you can't breathe? "

The girls released their hold and allowed Adam and Zack to breathe again. Both boys noisily inhaled, while at the same time angrily shifting around under the girls who were still smugly perched in their laps. Their futile squirming only increased in tempo as Jen and Stacey mockingly imitated the noises the boys made through their gags. Stacey leaned over, purposefully making sure to rub up against the bulge in Adam's jeans to add to his discomfort, and retrieved her laptop and camera. Jen did the same, turning on her lap top and shifting around to make herself more comfortable at Zack's expense. She could feel his chest and abdominal muscles harden and strain against her body, and decided that this was position was perfect.

"NMMMPPHHH DMMMMM MMMMMM HMMMPPHH!" Adam squirmed uncomfortably as he watched and protested while Stacey uploaded all of the pictures taken to her computer. His head still strapped down tightly to the back of the chair with duct tape, he could only shift his legs and hips around, and even that was becoming increasingly embarrassing the more Stacey rubbed against the growing bulge in his jeans.

Stacey giggled once more at Adam, "Oh Jen we look so good in these! We HAVE to post them up right away those jeans look so good on you! What are you trying to say Adam?

"YMMPHHHH HMMPPHHH GRMMMMM!"

"I agree, I think the pink lipstick and glitter is a fantastic look for you boys too!"

It was now Zack's turn to grow increasingly vocal in his protests as Jennifer opened up her webcam and saw several of her friends were already on, "Hey Stacey get on your webcam, I think the boys need to say hi to everyone."

Zack wiggled his feet around and put all of his energy into somehow bucking Jennifer out of his lap to no avail. His angry struggling only served to embarrass him even more when Jen accused him of trying to dry hump her thigh. He resigned himself to making useless hand and feet movements, too embarrassed to work his hips around with Jen triumphantly mounted on his lap, and still incapable of shaking his head in protest. The silent resignation of the boys lasted for a few brief moments only;however, their efforts becoming renewed at the same time as Adam watched Stacey tag him and Zack in every photo on facebook while Zack watched in horror as Jennifer started a webcam session and another girl appeared on her screen. The girls looked over at each other and smiled, the boys looked over at each other and panicked.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Adam looked on in anger and humiliation as he stared down at Stacey's screen, watching her tag photo after embarrassing photo of the boys bound and gagged at the hands of two girls. Directly across from him Zack was thrashing around to the best of his abilities while the girl on the other end covered her mouth in both shock and laughter, "Oh my god Jen! What did you do!?"

"Well you know how boys can be, sometimes you have to teach them respect the hard way. Isn't that right Zack? Oh, and say hi to the other half of our group!"

Jennifer turned the camera around to focus on Adam helplessly twisting in his bonds while Stacey gave a playful wave to the camera saying, "Tell everyone to check facebook Michelle!"

"Oh I will! Is that Adam? I've gotta say I like what you did with the lipstick, I think it's a great look on him."

"Mmmmpphh Mmmmmm Hmmm." Adam made yet another attempt to pull his head free of the chair in an attempt to hide his face, having no more success than he'd had the other times, which only served to fuel the pride the girls felt in their handiwork.

Not five minutes later the boys were forced to watch as comment after comment appeared on the pictures of them tied up, every single one of them aimed at mocking Adam and Zack. The noise being made by the boys attempting to shout through the clothing stuffed in their mouths was second only to the laughter of Jennifer and Stacey, who were watching gleefully as word of their bedazzled captives spread. Adam and Zack continued to squirm under the girls, hoping now that the worst had come to pass, both trying to tell the girls to remove their gags. When the girls decided to move on however, the boys realized it was far from over. Jen and Stacey both shifted around on the boys lap one final time to add to their still growing discomfort before dragging them next to each other so that they were tied side by side. Jennifer momentarily left the room to retrieve something, the boys not excited in the least to find out what it was, leaving Stacey standing in front of them holding some of the craft supplies from earlier.

"So boys, seeing as how we've done all of the work while you two ignored us, it's only fair that you start making a few contributions while we get to ignore you," Stacey set the supplies down at their feet before placing her laptop on table directly facing the boys, "but don't worry, you'll still have an audience."

"MMPPHHH MMMMMMM! NNMMMMMM NMMPPHH NMMMMM!"

"Now now, we wouldn't have to work like this if you two would've respected us to begin with. But I think you're starting to realize who's really running the show here."

Just as the eighth viewer on Jen's webcam channel logged on, she returned with a tray of ice cubes, "I hope you don't mind us using these Adam, we figured you boys could use a little motivation to get some work done."

Adam and Zack cursed into their gags as the girls began picking cubes out of the tray, their eyes moving between Jen and Stacey, the ice cubes, and the now very active chat box on Jen's webcam channel.

"NNMMPPHH MMMPPHH MMPHHHH! DMMMPHHH MMPHHH HMMPHH!" Zack's hands and feet frantically fidgeted in the air as the girls began dropping cube after cube of ice down the front of his pants, his chair rocking back and forth as he fruitlessly tried shifting the ice around.

Stacey took the last cube, taunting Zack by waiving it in front of his face before tucking it down his jeans with the rest of them. Even as his friend squirmed and writhed against the ropes coiled around his body, Adam let out a sigh of relief that none of the ice had found it's way down his own pants.

Noticing the look of relief on Adam's face, Jen stepped over to him and once again plopped down in his lap wearing a devious smile. From her back pocked she produced what he recognized as his own electric toothbrush, "Guess what i found tough guy?" Already afraid of the direction this was going he began pleading with her in a series of panicked and muffled grunts.

"Hey Stacey, you think our partner here is ticklish?"

Stacey look over from the still thrashing Zack, "I guess there's only one way to find out."

Ignoring Adam's attempts at shaking his head in protest, Jennifer thumbed the brush on and tucked it into the waist line of his jeans so that the brush dug into his stomach. Adam immediately began laughing through his gag, twisting and straining in the ropes as the girls watched on having a giggling fit at his expense. With both boys now jerking and tugging at their ropes helpless and humiliated, the girls stood in front of them admiring their latest idea at work. The webcam chat box was now over flowing with comments, most alluding to the hilarity of Adam and Zack's situation. Before leaving the boys to think on their bad behavior, the girls made several parting comments.

"Have fun boys, maybe you'll be ready to change your attitude's in a few hours. Come on Stacey."

"Enjoy the ice Zack; and Adam, try not to pee your pants while everyone's watching."

"HMMMMPHHHH MMPHHH GMMMM HMMPHHHH!"

The boys could only watch as the girls turned away from them and began playing video games, both of them casually chatting as Adam continued laughing hysterically while Zack continued thrusting his hips trying to shift the ice around his pants. With their heads still taped to the chairs, all they could do was stare ahead at the screen, their humiliation increasing with each new viewer logging on to watch the show.....
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

After several minutes the ice had melted in Zack's pants, leaving him to helplessly flail his feet and hands in the air as the growing crowd of girls watching the webcam feed mocked the boys mercilessly. All of them laughing and many of them offering false encouragement, "work those hips boys!" and "girls 1 boys 0!"

As humiliated and defeated as he felt he knew he was much better off than Adam, who was still laughing hysterically through the gag stuffed and taped into his mouth. The boys glanced sideways at each other and grunted in agreement when Jennifer asked over her shoulder if they had learned their lesson, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"MMMHHHMMM MMMHHMMMMM!"

"I don't know Jen, they still sound pretty defiant. Adam's even laughing at us!"

"NNMMMPPPHH NNMMMMMMM!"

The girls giggled to themselves as Adam and Zack tried to peel the girls' attention away from their game, their muffled shouts going unanswered. Adam was moments away from peeing his pants in front of the crowd of twelve people watching the webcam feed when they heard a car pull into the garage. It took the front door slamming shut for the girls to realize that they were no longer alone with the boys, and jump into action. Both Adam and Zack scolded the girls with muffled demands for freedom while Stacey removed the toothbrush from Adam's pants and Jennifer closed the door to the room. Jennifer and Stacey stood in front of the angry boys frantically trying to decide what to do when they heard Adam's mother call through his bedroom door.

Stacey pointed a finger at Adam then Zack harshly whispering, "You boys'll keep quiet if you've learned anything today!"

The door slowly creaked open, "Adam, I'm back from the gym, are you home!?"

"HMMMPPHHH MMPHH MMMMMM MMMMPPHHHH HMMMMPPHHH MMMMMMM MMMMMMM!"

Adam's mother entered the room and frowned as she stood in the door frame trying to make sense of the scene in front of her. Still unable to pry free from the duct tape pinning his head back to the chair, Zack stole a sideways glance while shouting through his gag. She was no taller than 5'4 with light brown hair in a pony tail, wearing pink sneakers with matching pink gym shorts and C cup sized sports bra. Even as humiliating as it was being discovered like this, he could no more fight the tightening of his pants than he could the ropes keeping him near perfectly still.

"What exactly is going on here?"

Stacey responded, keeping her voice raised to help drown out the furious grunts and mmmphs from behind her, "Oh hey Adam's mom! We were just filming our new web show. The guys made a bet with each other on who could escape faster, we actually just started! They're like, super competitive, they won't stop trash talking each other!"

Adam's mother knowingly scoffed at the boys' competitiveness and took another step into the room. The girls now stood on either side of the boys, their hands on their hips as they looked down at their squirming captives. Adam and Zack put olympian effort into shaking their heads in denial as they angrily shouted through socks and underwear crammed into their mouths, but their bonds didn't move an inch.

"Oh please dear call me Dianne. Adam why didn't you tell me your friends were coming over to shoot your little web show?"

"HMMMPPHHH GMMMM MMMMMMM!"

It was now Jen's turn to raise her voice and drown out the gagged protests, "My name's Jennifer by the way, and this is Stacey, and we didn't mean to intrude or anything Dianne, should we go somewhere else?"

"Oh no Jennifer you're both perfectly welcome, i'm just glad Adam didn't leave his boxers lying on the ground again."

Both Stacey and Jennifer glanced over their shoulders at Zack and gave him a wicked grin, knowing exactly where a pair of Adam's boxers had gone. Dianne took several steps forward, her hands on her hips as she watched the boys squirm in their chairs and examined the ropework keeping them bound. Adam and Zack helplessly looked over at one another in total disbelief at how Jen and Stacey had turned yet another situation in their favor, with Adam vehemently protesting through his gag as his mother tugged on the ropes around his waist.

"MMMMMMMMMM!?"

"Oh did i get in the way of the camera? Sorry dear, I'll stay out of the way."

Jennifer crossed her arms and smiled victoriously at the two boys thoroughly trussed, gagged, and squirming in front of her, "Oh it's ok Dianne! Did you need help around the house with anything?"

"Thank you girls but no that's alright. Will you be staying for dinner? I always love meeting Adam's friends from school."

The boys looked on in a mixture of anger and horror as the three women standing over them discussed what pizza they'd like to order while completely ignoring them as if they weren't even in the room. Adam and Zack spent ten minutes fuming as the girls went through topping choices, Stacey and Jennifer smiling ear to ear as they looked down at the boys writhing around in the chairs utterly defeated and humiliated.

"Well I'll go call the order in and jump in the shower, I feel so gross right now. Why aren't you boys struggling, did you give up already? It can't have been more than fifteen minutes, put on a good effort for your show!"

"NNMMMPPHHHHH!!!! HMMMPPHHH YMMPPHHH GMMMMMMM!"

As Adam's mother left the room, shutting the door behind her, Stacey and Jennifer turned back to their wiggling captives and stared down at them.

Stacey raised up her leg and gently placed her foot on Adam's chair between his legs and planted her hands on her hips victoriously, with Jennifer matching her stance on Zack's chair. The girls stood there silently grinning as the boys looked up at them for several minutes, letting their hopelessness settle in. After a few minutes had passed Stacey looked over her shoulder, noting that fifteen people were now watching the video feed before breaking the silence, "So, remember when I said you boys would stay quiet if you'd learned anything today?"

"MMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

It had been nearly an hour since Dianne had left the room, Zack strained against the ropes pinning his body to the chair, angrily chewing on his friend's underwear as Jen applied eye liner to his immobilized face. Occasionally he would catch a glimpse of the computer screen and would see a mountain of suggestions from the growing web cam audience. He worked his jaw around his friend's underwear still crammed into his mouth as he wiggled his hips beneath the smug looking girl straddling his lap, his eyes darting between her grinning face and his grunting friend stuck in the same situation next to him. Every few seconds the girls would look over their shoulders at the computer screen to decide which makeup suggestions to follow up on next, constantly giggling as their group members furiously jerked and wiggled against the ropes beneath them. With their heads still pinned to the chairs with layer upon layer of duct tape, the boys were powerless to stop their spurned captors from conducting their makeover.

"MMMPPHHH! LLMMM MMMM GMMMMPHHH!"

Jennifer cupped her hand to her ear and pressed her body against his, "I'm sorry what? Did you catch that Stacey?"

"I'm pretty sure he just volunteered to do the rest of our work for us? What do you think Adam?"

"MMMMMM! MMMMM MMMPPHH NMMMM!"

Stacey wiggled her hips around on Adam's lap as she heard Dianne coming down the hall, both her and Jen dismounting the boys' laps before she entered the room.

"How's your guys' video coming along? You boys still haven't escaped yet!?"

Adam and Zack's eyes bulged in disbelief and anger, still unable to believe that she had bought into the girls' story.

Stacey ruffled Adam's hair giggling, "I know right!? We got bored so we decided to put some makeup on them, but I don't think either of them are going to win the bet."

"Well I can't say that I mind, Adam hasn't been this quiet in ages! But why is 'lazy jerk' written on the duct tape?"

Jen rested her elbow on Zacks' shoulder and grinned down at him, "Oh that's a long story, just an inside joke. Isn't that right boys?"

"MMMMPPHHH MMMM MMMMMGMM!"

"Well the pizza's here if you girls are hungry."

"GMMMM MMMMM MPPHHH MMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Adam and Zack rocked back and forth in their chairs as Jen and Stacey left the room, both of them looking over their shoulders and smiling at the boys' incessant grunting and squirming.

After they had left the room, Dianne pulled up a chair next to her son and crossed her legs. Ignoring his muffled protests she leaned in close to his ear whispering, "I know there's no bet, I just think this is a good attitude adjustment for you hun."

Adam renewed his efforts to escape the ropes wound tightly around his body, demanding to be untied through his gag despite knowing that he was going nowhere.

"Oh don't worry boys, I'll make sure there's plenty of pizza left for you two......even if you have to spend the night all tied up."

Ignoring the next flurry of muffled grunts from the boys writhing in front of her, Dianne plucked the now drained electric toothbrush from her son's pants and covered her mouth with her hand in an attempt to stifle a laugh, "Adam! This isn't what your toothbrush is for!"

"MMMMMPPHH HMMMPPHH MMMMMMMM!" After holding his bladder as long as he could, Adam lost hope and began wetting his pants. Even with the makeup hiding the burning humiliation on his face, his defeated groans though the gag made it obvious he'd be respecting his mom, and the rest of the girls at his school for a long time coming.

Zack remained quiet, tugging and yanking at the ropes with his hands hoping that he'd manage wiggle and squirm his way free of the ropes while the attention was directed at his friend. He flexed his thighs, desperately trying to stifle the bulge in his jeans before Dianne looked his way. Glancing back at the computer he could read a waterfall of texts spilling down the screen, most of them ridiculing Adam for allowing girls to make him pee his pants, while the remainder drew attention to the prominent bulge in his jeans.

Dianne stood to the side of the computer, her arms crossed as she grinned down at the bound and gagged boys squirming and grunting in front of her, "So what happens if neither of you boys can escape? Does that mean that the girls win the bet?"

Zack rocked his chair back and forth desperately while Adam squirmed in his wet jeans, glaring up at his smug mother.......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic