infmed88 : 05 - Foiled Revenge (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 05 - Foiled Revenge (ff/mm)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
05 - Foiled Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello again to you all, it seems more people enjoyed my story involving my friend Chris, so i'll try for another one. I'll just post ahead of time that when i say "sister" or "mom" that there's actually a "step" in front of them, i'm just too lazy to repeatedly type it out.....my way of removing a layer of weirdness that wasnt ever present in any of these stories. This particular defeat in, and i have plenty of those, takes place three or four days after my prior story, "a day at the pool". As always, i love getting comments/questions/advice/requests (story that contains specific events)/pm's/emails/literally any way you can contact me. For this story I'm wearing black board shorts (swim trunks) and a plain blue t shirt. Chris is wearing white board shorts with a brown shirt. Katie is wearing her bikini bottom (red) with a white tank top. Lauren is also wearing her bikini bottom (blue) and a red tank top. Now that I'm finished with my shameless self promotion and such, on with the story, i hope you guys like it.

A few days had passed since I had spent the day tied down to my own bed, and I was still fairly bitter that my sister had managed to pull it off. Figuring that Chris would enjoy taking revenge just as much as me, I called him up and told him I was planning on tying the girls and wanted his help. He sounded pretty eager to redeem ourselves for the way the girls had humiliated the both of us last time, and said that he was on his way over. It turns out that I was a pretty stupid teenager, because the kitchen is a terrible place to openly plot the revenge of one-third of the people living with you. It only took about ten seconds for me to learn this lesson, which happened when my arms were pulled behind my back and a hand clamped over my mouth. I let out a muffled yelp as I was overpowered and dragged into the living room, my legs sliding across the floor as I desperately tried to wiggle free. I didnt need to see my attacker to know it was Mom, seeing as how she was the only one capable of out muscling me in the house.

"HMMMMMPPPHHH! WWMMPPHHHH GMMMMMPPHHHH!"

"Sweety, you should probably check to make sure you're alone before you make plans to pick on your sister."

My efforts to squirm free only increased as Mom, wearing a blue camisole and tight jean shorts, forced me to the floor and pinned my arms down with her legs, both of her hands pressed firmly over my mouth. She called out to the girls upstairs, who were equal parts shocked and pleased to see me in my current situation. I kicked my legs in the air and shook my head as Mom explained that she had overheard my plans with Chris over the phone, and that he was on his way over. Katie and Lauren both left the room to prepare for Chris's arrival, leaving me to flail around staring up at my mother's grinning face, "We're going to have a talk, but it'll wait until Chris is here to listen to it as well."

I took Chris about ten minutes before he arrived, expecting to take part in a long awaited revenge plot. Instead, he was grabbed by Katie and Lauren who dragged him kicking and squirming into the room beside me, Katie straddling his chest with her hands over his mouth while Lauren sat on his lap keeping him from bucking around. The women sat in silence for a few minutes, watching us boys angrily writhe around beneath them while listening to our indignant grunts. Chris managed to turn his head enough to glare over at me, wordlessly blaming me for getting him into this. Katie and Lauren giggled as we grunted back and forth to one another, until Mom plugged my nose to completely silence me and forced me to look up at her.

"Now you two boys pay attention. You both need to get over the fact the girls managed to outsmart you, and stop trying to get revenge on them. The grown up thing to do is just accept that it happened and laugh about it, dont you agree?"

Mom continued talking for another thirty minutes, with the other two chiming in and adding their own two cents. Halfway into the speech I finally stopped kicking and sliding my legs around and just gave up, deciding to just accept the view from under Mom and listen to yet another lecture. From what I could tell Chris was in a more aroused state, his face turning red as Lauren purposefully shifted her hips around while seated over his lap. Once Mom had finished talking she looked back and forth between us asking, "So are you boys done with this silly revenge idea?"

We both nodded our heads as quickly and enthusiastically as possible, attempting to from words with our mouths clamped shut and failing badly at it. After pretending to consider letting us go for several moments, Mom flipped me over onto my stomach and began pulling my shirt off.

"Mom what the heck are you doing!?"

"Tying up your hands silly, I dont just carry rope around with me at all times. Though the way you behave maybe I should start." The girls laughed, finding that last bit oh so hilarious.

I groaned, "Mom, come on," as she finally managed to peel my shirt off and pulled my arms together and secured them at the wrists. I was hopeful that she'd just stop there, knowing I could free my hands pretty easily as they were. Unfortunately she knew this as well, asked to borrow Katie and Lauren's tank tops. Both girls happily obliged and handed them over, revealing their bikini tops and probably causing the situation in Chris's trunks to worsen. Mom then used the girls' tops to secure my elbows tightly together above and below the joints, destroying any hope of me freeing myself.

"You don't have to do this! We already agreed to stop!"

Rolling me over onto my back again, Mom silenced me with one hand while reaching down to her feet with the other saying, "You talk too much, I think something a little more permanent than my hand is needed."

To my great displeasure, she pulled off one of the socks she'd been wearing around the house. Knowing my fate was sealed, I quietly and obediently opened my mouth, rolling my eyes as Mom began stuffing my mouth and calling me a 'good boy'. Once my mouth had been packed with her dirty sock, she removed her own top and tied it tightly over my mouth. I could hear the other two girls giggle at how much harder Chris had become, and even I was starting to become excited. Mom noticed this and let out a heavy sigh, "I guess we'll have to give you boys some alone time to let yourselves calm down, you girls stay here and make sure the boys behave, i'm getting another top to put on and some rope for Chris. I'd hate for him to feel left out."

I was left to jerk around on the floor, deciding to lay on my stomach while i struggled to hide my growing excitement from the girls. I could've stood myself up since my legs were still free, but it only would've made matters worse, though seeing as how things turned out, I dont know how they could've been............

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

It didn't take Mom long to come back with more than enough rope to finish the job. Before stringing up Chris she sat down on my butt and began securing my legs together at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Although I was both embarrassed and angry at how events had played out, I was also thankful that Mom wasn't evil enough to add a crotch rope to it all. Once I was thoroughly trussed up I could only wiggle around on the floor and watch as the girls tied up an extremely excited Chris in the same manner that I had been. After several minutes the girls had finally finished their work and scooted us boys together, staring down at their furiously struggling captives. Once they had all burned through the cliched taunts about us needing to speak up and such Mom brought up the alone time she had mentioned earlier, helping Lauren and Katie roll me on top of Chris and tying us together front to front as they had in one of my prior stories. I wasn't sure if they were running out of original ideas to mess with us, or if they just enjoyed watching us awkwardly squirm around without trying to rub our junk against one another.

"MMMPPHHH GMMMPPPHHH," Chris angrily grunted at me, trying to get me to stop squirming/dry humping him so much. I had been driven into a spree of frantic writhing in an attempt to escape from this humiliating situation while Chris seemed to be trying to hold still, not wanting to partake in our forced grinding session and give the girls a show.

Mom had left the room shortly after the rope work had been finished, saying she was going to go work out. Before leaving she dragged us into the living room closet and told us to "get our hormones in check" before shutting the door on us. I had thought that not having the girls watch and giggle at our predicament would make things less uncomfortable, but now that it was just the two of us tied as we were in a room by ourselves, both of us sweating with the only sound in the closet being our ragged breathing and grunting. We both sat still for about five minutes, with me attempting in vain to will my erection away and Chris probably doing the same. After that failed to work I resumed my efforts to squirm out of the ropes, much to the dismay of Chris who let out an angry sigh. In the first ten minutes or so of us rubbing up on each other the noises mainly consisted of our angry grunts and muffled arguing between each other, but as we continued to strain and jerk around our angry 'mmmpphs' turned into stifled moans of hesitant pleasure. About another ten minutes after that we had both moved beyond awkwardness and though I wont get into any more detail here, I'll just say that when Katie and Lauren opened the doors an eternity later, we were both panting heavily whilst lying still and neither one of us showed any sign of 'excitement'.

Both girls grinned down at us as Katie mockingly asked, "So have you boys calmed down yet?"

Without looking at each other Chris and I both nodded our heads grunting affirmatively. They dragged us by our ankles over to the foot of the couch where they both sat down and kicked their feet up directly onto our faces. At first this caused Chris to resume his violent squirming, but when he felt my excitement growing again he ceased his efforts and accepted his situation with a heavy sigh. The girls largely ignored us for the next half hour as they watched one of their stupid shows on TV, talking among themselves while rubbing their feet back and forth over our faces. The girls' show was just ending when Mom entered the room sweating from her workout, wearing spandex (or cotton? whatever, it was very form hugging) shorts and one of those sports tops girls wear at the gym that shows their belly. I could immediately feel Chris getting excited again and I quickly chastised him through the soggy sock that was still wadded up in my mouth.

"Woo, that was a good run. You girls are going to have to watch TV upstairs, I'm about to start up my exercise video."

Katie's face lit up, "Ooh! Can we join you? I've been needing to start getting in shape again."

Seemingly oblivious to the two boys writhing around on the floor under her daughters feet, Mom agreed and the two girls charged up the stairs to change into different outfits. Finally acknowledging our existence, Mom sat down on the couch above us pinching our cheeks, "Awwww you two look like you're hugging each other, it's so adorable. Have you finally got your hormones under control?"

We both silently nodded without pausing our squirming, even though I knew for a fact that Chris was lying big time. She patted our heads with a "good boys" before standing up from the couch and stretching. Chris couldn't seem to take his eyes off of my mom as she went about her various stretching exercises, it felt like he was stabbing me with a pocket flashlight. I lost my ability to cast judgment on him however when Katie and Lauren came bounding back down the stairs wearing skimpy gym shorts and tight tank tops. Now we were both back to where we'd been in the closet, except this time we didn't even bother hoping that we could keep our excitement under control. The video wound up being about 90 minutes long, and none of it seemed to contain any legitimate exercising, but it did involve a great deal of bending. Both of us boys spent the entirety of the video calling out to the girls through our gags and grinding our manhood on one another.

The video had finally ended, all three of the girls stood over us with each with a foot planted somewhere atop our bodies. After several minutes of idle chatter they decided to take turns showering, leaving at least one girl with the boys to ensure nothing happened to us. As much as I appreciated their concern for our safety, it just meant that each girl would get another turn at mocking us. The next hour was filled with more teasing, tickling, and foot torture until they had all showered off. Chris and I both rambled on and on at the girls through our gags after they had seated themselves above us on the couch once again, having learned our lesson and grown weary of constantly feeling just how excited the other boy was. Both of our hopes were dashed, however; when instead of finally releasing us with the customary lecture the girls just kicked all of their feet up onto us once again and began watching a movie. Between being forced to grind up on Chris, having three different sets of feet rubbed over my face, and the mid movie lectures from all three of my tormentors, I had resigned myself to another loss against the girls.

After the movie ended my mom finally began one of her famous lectures that I'd been expecting the entire time. Katie and Lauren both sat back with their arms crossed, grinning ear to ear as they watched Chris and I strain and tug at the ropes as we nodded obediently when Mom asked us a question. Every time she asked us if we were going to be good boys, admit that we weren't going to outsmart the girls, keep our hormones in check, etc etc, we would just silently nod in obedience. After she ran out of things to say, Chris was untied and he quickly made his way out of the house, covering his groin region with his hands in a failed attempt to hide his current state. Which left me, lying there with my erection no longer hidden by Chris's body. My face burned red as Mom just shook her head and left the room, telling Katie that she was in charge for one more hour before she had to untie me. Katie didn't waste a single second of my final hour at their mercy. First and foremost they changed out my gag, trading the sock that had been in my mouth for the shorts my mom had been wearing during her workout. I gagged a little from the smell/taste as Katie packed as much of them into my mouth as possible, tying one of her own sweaty gym socks over my mouth/nose to keep me from spitting out my new gag.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPHH! FMMPPPHHH GRRMMMMMM!"

"Oh you'll be fine big brother, it's only for one more hour."

After realizing she was supposed to be home half an hour ago Lauren waived goodbye to the both of us, leaving Katie straddled over my chest, "Looks like we have some brother-sister bonding time! So what's there to talk about...."

Katie spent the next hour talking, and doing absolutely nothing else but that. On the bright side, the combined smell/taste of Mom's gym shorts and Katie's gym sock was enough to kill my excited state before finally being untied. Before untying my arms just enough to allow me to undo the rest of my bonds, Katie stood over me with her hands on her hips and her foot on my face declaring, "Girls: one million, Boys: zero, I guess your little revenge scheme got foiled didn't it?"

I didn't bother grunting out a response as she giggled while finally untying my arms, because she was right, my revenge had indeed been foiled.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

I love bondage between family members!
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Holy Crap this is a great story, I remember reading this a while back. I love f/m stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic