Melissa : 05 - A weekend at Hannah's (f+/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Melissa : 05 - A weekend at Hannah's (f+/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Melissa's stories
05 - A weekend at Hannah's
Story index at the bottom

By Melissa

Wednesday, March 3rd 2004 - 11:55:34 PM

A weekend at Hannah's...

Last weekend, I stayed with Hannah because her parents were out of town and we were just going to have some fun. Hannah promised me that she had a big surprise for me on Friday night when I went over to her house. I didn't know what it was, but I went anyway. I went home after school to get some stuff packed so I could stay with her for the weekend. I called her before going over, and she said that she would be upstairs and to just come on in. So I drove over to her house and walked in.

I walked up the stairs, and when I got to the top, I walked into the hallway. Suddenly, a strong hand which was holding a rag clamped over my mouth. The rag was damp (with chloroform I know now) and I tried my hardest to pull it from my mouth, but as soon as I took a breath in, I fell limp, unconscious.

When I awoke, my hands were handcuffed behind me, me feet were handcuffed together, and they were connected with another pair of handcuffs. I had ropes around my chest, above and below my breasts, and a tight crotchrope was applied to me. I was blindfolded with cloth and gagged with tape. I immediately began to struggle, but to no avail. With handcuffs, there was no WAY I could escape without a key, and I knew nothing of what was going on. I didn't think it could be Hannah who had bound me because she was still new at the games, but I didn't think it could have been anyone else. Suddenly, I felt fear because I knew that anything could have happened, such as a robber breaking in. Here I was, helpless and laying in a place that I had no idea where I was. Suddenly, I realized that I was in my lingerie. Whoever had knocked me out had also stripped me down to my underwear. I heard footsteps get close to me, and fingers began tickling my feet gently. I squirmed and tried to say something, but all I could do was MMPH into my gag. I rolled over and two more hands grabbed me and held me on my back while another two began tickling me all over my body. I tried to struggle, but the hands holding me down were very strong and the crotchrope was so very tight. The two hands holding me began to tickle me also as I was held down by the legs of the two captors.

I tried to squirm and scream, but no sound came from my gag, and the handcuffs weren't moving an inch. After a short while, the tickling stopped. However, a few minutes later, the hands started rubbing ice all over my body, and it was very cold. I couldn't do anything but try to scream. After the ice melted, I felt like things couldn't get any worse, but my crotchrope was tightened even more. Suddenly, I felt someone taking off my blindfold. Just as the blindfold came off, I heard Hannah say, "I told you I had a surprise." When I could see, I saw Shelly standing next to her. "We planned this whole thing," she told me. I MMMPHED angrily, but they only laughed. "Oh, and we have someone here to see you," Shelly added and pointed to Hannah's bed (we were in her room) I looked over to her bed and saw Brandy laying down, tied in a spread eagle with each of her limbs handcuffed to a different post of her bed. She also had a crotchrope, and she was gagged with tape.

"Well, we'll let you two have fun. For now, we're gonna go watch a movie," Hannah said. Shelly and Hannah then lifted me and lay me on the bed with Brandy. Then, they tied our crothropes together and left the room.

We got free and got revenge, but that is another story. I'll post it this weekend some time. Also, me and my friends are planning to play some tie up games over spring break next week, so I'll keep you updated.

Melissa
USA

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.