Dasani : 01 - Tie up Competition (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dasani : 01 - Tie up Competition (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dasani's stories
01 - Tie up Competition
Story index at the bottom

By Dasani

Thursday, March 4th 2004 - 12:09:13 AM

At First, You Should Know, I Am A Redneck

This is my first time here, and i have to say it is a very intriguing site. I myself have a sort of...fetish i guess it the word, down here in Texas we would call it an obsession, but hey, you say potatoes, i say french fries.

So getting to my story, i was about...oh, i guess 15 at the time, and i was over at my friend Christian's house for the new years eve party they have every year. Well, we didn't give communion until after midnight, and it was (let me take my best guess here) 8:45ish, when another kid named Dusty came over.

Well we all decided to go back in Christian's room, and play videogames, or just watch TV. Well someone had the bright idea to tie each other up, and time it to see how long it took us to get out. Forgot to mention, Christian was 12, and Dusty was 10 (i was hanging with the little dudes i guess, they were cool, better than most friends i had that were my age, lol).

So naturally, we started with the oldest, me. Dusty bounded me pretty well, he just made one mistake, he was afraid of hurting me, even though i told him he wouldn't, which resulted in me getting out in about 20 seconds. He didnt even try i dont think, so then i figured, it was his turn, i would show him how it was done. So i took the jumprope (it was a very, very long older one) and did a real fancy hogtie, i was so proud of myself. Christian thought it would be fun to have gags, but i told him he was next, and all we's had was dirty socks, he decided a no on that. Well right before my very eyes, 2 minutes after, Dusty got out. Next it was Christians turn, boy this was going to be fun, he had never done this before, and was a bit testy at first, but me and Dusty (the ones with the obsession) decided to work together on this one to create and inescapable bound...

Sorry to leave you folks in a horrible suspense, but i can't finish right this minute, there will most likely be more tomorrow, see ya'll!

Dasani
dasani888@yahoo.com
http://dasnirestrained.com
USA

--------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 13th 2004 - 05:56:28 PM

RE: Im A Redneck

Well everyone, sorry I left you hanging for so long, just been a little, tied up at work, no pun intended.

Well it was Christians turn to be tied up, and he was a bit nervous about it (he had never done this before), but me and Dusty assured him we would go easy with him, fat chance! Me and Dusty had him get close to him bunk bed and (he had a ladder that was built into the bunk bed on the side) put his arms on the bars. Well with shoe strings, me and Dusty bound his hands really tight to the bars, then took some belts and did the same thing to his feet. Well we then naturally took the jump rope and wrapped it around him and looped it around the bars and tied it off, basically making him immobile (unable to move, I had to look that one up too, lol...not really, its a joke). Well we timed him, after about five minutes of watching him struggle; I decided to make it harder for him, so I looked for more things to tie him up with. I found about 4 or 5 karate belts (he was in karate at the time) and you guessed it, duct tape! So making him think that we were going to release him, we undid everything and let him go, me and Dusty told him we were going to take a quick break, and told him he might want something to drink or to use the restroom, he took both. This gave me and Dusty more than enough time to hide so we could jump him!

Well we turned off the lights and waited for him, sure enough he came back and I snuck over and... pounce, I was on him, soon as I jumped him, Dusty shut the door and turned on the light. He was struggling so much I could barley keep a-hold of him, but Dusty finally got over there and tied his feet. Then we decided to use duct tape to bind his hands, this whole time he was hollering (didn't do any good, the music was blaring in the front room and everyone was talking, no one heard him except us). Even though it was pointless, we taped his mouth shut; it was then that he gave up struggling.

We stood him up and tried to figure out what to do next.

"Well, we could always mummify him in tape", Dust said with a great big smile on his face.

"No, that's too hard, let's think about something different, something that hasn't been done a thousand times", I said, my mind still thinking. "Hey, I know just the thing!" I said as I climbed his bunk bed to the top. Dusty just looked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a very puzzled face.

I smiled, "Bring him up here", I then looked at Christian and finished my sentence "Lets tape him to the bar, and hang him over the bed."

"Huh?" Dusty asked confused.

"We are going to tape him to this side bar hanging over the floor", I said.

"That's too much work, lets just lift him up and tape him to the ladder, it's still above the ground, so let's do that, why make it complicated?", he asked.

"Like your idea better, lets do it!" I said smiling even bigger now, an inescapable bond at last!

So we did as Dusty suggested, we taped him up, he of course, lol, had no objections. We then blindfolded him with one of his karate belts, man he was a sight to see! We then played his videogames for about two hours, then since it was now about two hours till midnight, we decided to un-tape him, after we did, he vowed to get us back, and oh boy did he get us back with horrible torture! Now I must go, till the next time!

Dasani