Dasani : 02 - Me & Dusty (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dasani : 02 - Me & Dusty (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dasani's stories
02 - Me & Dusty
Story index at the bottom

By Dasani

Tuesday, March 16th 2004 - 03:07:49 AM

Me & Dusty

Well i have posted the story about the time me and Dusty teamed up against our friend Christian, and i know you want to hear how he got revenge on us, but i thought i should tell you guys how me and Dusty began our fetish.

Well we had been friends for about 2 years and had a whole bunch of fun...the first year and a half. After that, we had seen every good movie and done everything. Well one day i went over to his house to hang out, i figured if i was going to be bored, may as well be bored over there right? Well i got there and went right in the house and straight to his room, i knew he would be there, his parents wernt home, i had forgotten they had counciling that night. So there he was, sittin on his bed playing video games, think it was a sports game, Madden, or some racing game, Nascar i think. When he saw me he smiled.

"Whats-up?" i asked

"I know what we can do for fun!" he said, turning off the game.

"Whats that?" i wondered

"Turn around, and put your hands behind your back." he said.

I did as he requested without questions, hey it was something to do. Then i felt him tying my hands together.

"Hey, what are you doing?" i asked, i was kind of weirded out so i backed away.

"It's a game, i tie you up and time you to see how long it takes you to get out, you will love it, come on...it won't hurt i promise and if you don't like it after the first round we won't play anymore, deal?"

"Deal...as long as i get to tie you up too, right?"

"Right, after you, now get back here and let me tie you up"

So i did, he again began to tie my hands behind my back, i think he used actual rope, i cant remember. Then he bound my feet with a belt and used a shirt sleeve he had cut off for summer as a blind fold. He then hopped me over to his closet door and used some ribbon or something to wrap me in it, he was wrapping me to the door! Through the little crack, he was tieing me to a door! I felt so incredibly helpless. After he was done i tried my very best to escape, but it was no use, he had me stuck.

"Okay, let me tie you up now." i said, no answer

"Hey, we had a deal, you're suppose to let me tie u up, remember?" dead silence. Where the heck was he? I'll tell you next time, right now its late and i have to sleep.

(does anyone really want to hear the end of this story, or the other one?)

Dasani