Matthew : 01 - Almost Caught (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matthew : 01 - Almost Caught (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matthew's stories
01 - Almost Caught
Story index at the bottom

By Matthew

Sunday, March 14th 2004 - 11:15:26 PM

Almost Caught

Hi my name is Matt. I'm in my mid 30's. While I was growing up I was fortunate to tie up a few girls that I was friends with and even a couple of my guy friends. But, I always really wanted to be the one who was tied up lol. This story is about one time I got tied up.

I was 14 and my parents got a divorce and I moved a few towns away with my father. I have two older brothers. Jeff is 3 years older then me and Andy is 4 years older. I made quick friends with this boy John that lived next door. He was a year younger then me. I used to hang out in the woods behind our houses with him and his brother and we used to ride the bus to school together.

One time we were walking home from the bus stop the subject of being tied up came up, I'm sure I bought it up somehow, lol. He said he thought it was hysterical seeing someone all tied up trying to wiggle free. I laughed and we started talking about something else.

A few weeks later we had a day off from school and we were alone hanging out at my house. Nobody would be home for hours.We were hanging out in the family room watching TV. We ended up talking about being tied up again, I brought it up somehow, lol. So I laid out the dare. "I bet if you tied me up I could escape." His eyes perked up and he said "OK, I'll tie you up!"

I went to my room to get some pieces of clothesline rope that I kept around just for these situations. I came back with the rope and he was like "How are we gonna do this?" I gave him the rope and laid on my stomach on the floor, I always loved being tied up on my belly,lol. "I'll lay on my stomach like this." Then I put my hands behind me to show him. He had this big smile on his face, he was like "Ohhh OK!" Then he sat on my butt and pulled my hands behind me. He actually pulled my hands back and crossed my forearms over each other. He picked the longest piece of rope, like 8 feet and started to wrap it around my wrists and forearms. He kept cinching it tight each time he wrapped it. I remember being very cooperative lifting my hands as much as I could so he could tie me. I loved being tied up lol. Then he finally knotted it tight right in the center on top so I would have no chance to reach it. He climbed off of me and knelt beside me smiling.

"Try to get out of that"

I rolled from sides to side and wiggled and squirmed as much as I could, much to his delight. I remember him kneeling there with his arms folded laughing his ass off. It was very tight, my hands and arms were useless.

Just then we here a car pull up and doors closing. My brother Jeff was home with a few of his friends!! I squirmed to my feet as quick as I could with John laughing even harder at my situation. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door with my shoulder. I heard my brother and his friend come in the house. As I stood there looking at myself in the mirror struggling helplessly with my hands tied tight as hell behind me, I was terrified at the thought of them seeing me in this position! I'm going to have to be untied..this is going to be sooo humiliating! But, lucky for me the bathroom I was in had another door that opened up into my father's room. John came in the door and waved me over to him laughing. With a gasp of relief I desperately offered him my hands to be untied. He picked the knot as quick as he could and I wriggled the rest of the way out. I came out of the bathroom and no one knew anything. Whew! That was a close one. LOL

I was tied up by John one other time. I'll post that story soon if you guys want to hear it

Matthew