Matthew : 02 - Tied by John Again (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matthew : 02 - Tied by John Again (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matthew's stories
02 - Tied by John Again
Story index at the bottom

By Matthew

Tuesday, March 16th 2004 - 09:46:36 AM

Tied by John Again

Hi it's Matt again. I posted the story "Almost Caught" on March 14th. This story is about the second time I got tied up by my neighbor John.

It was a few weeks after the first time I got tied up by my friend John. I think it was another day off from school or a Saturday. I was at my house and John knocked on the door. He came in and said "Where is everybody?" I told him that everyone was gone for the day. I remember he got this little smile on his face. We went into the family room to watch some TV. Totally out of nowhere he says "You want to get tied up again?" I looked at him and he was looking at the floor and his face was a little red. He seemed a little embarrassed. I said "ummmm...ok" trying to look as uninterested as I could. I went to my room to get my clothesline rope.

I came back and handed him the rope. He just smiled and looked at me. So I layed down on the floor on my stomach, it was like we had a routine already lol. He sat on my butt again and pulled my hands behind my back like the last time. He folded my forearms over each other and started to tie me up cinching it tight everytime he wrapped it around my wrists and forearms, he knotted it down tight on top so I would he no chance of picking the knot. I wiggled and squirmed and flexed my hands. I put on a good show trying to get untied, but I knew it was impossible. Tight as hell just like last time. He kneeled there smiling and grabbed another piece of rope. "Can I tie your feet?" I said OK and he kneeled behind me and tied my feet together tightly. He always tied it tight, probably too tight for most people. But I put up with it cause I wanted to get tied up,lol. Then he grabbed the last piece of rope and tied my legs together just above my knees. He didn't ask but I had no choice at that point lol.

"Try to get out of that" he said laughing.

I rolled back and forth, wiggled and squirmed but he tied everything so damn tight! Ther isn't too many movements you can do when your on your stomach with your hands and feet tied that aren't embarrassing or at least funny looking. He got a big kick out of my struggles. All of the sudden he leans down and grabs my sides and tickles me hard. I must have squirmed like two feet into the air. I'm VERY tickish I can't take it, especially on my sides!

"So you are ticklish!" he said like he had thought about it.

I was like "Yea...ummm wait a minute" trying to gather myself. He was laughing loudly at this point. "What, wait why...what's wrong? HA HA HA!" At that point he started tickling the living daylights out of me. I remember his digging into my armpits and tickling my ribcage. I was squirming around, screaming, begging him to stop. Of course he thought me being ticklish was hysterical.

"You let me tie you up LOL!" he said.

I actually ended up with my chest and stomach pushed up against the bottom of the sofa. It was all I could do to protect myself, it didn't really work he just kept tickling me.

After a few minutes that seemed like hours he stopped ticking me.

"OK I'll give you a break, sorry I couldn't resist" he said.

I struggled up to my knees and I was able to sit on the sofa. It was kind of scary it this point. He had me totally tied up and no one would be home for hours. He sat on the sofa next to me laughing at my predicament. I asked him to untie me and he just laughed and refused. We sat there talking for a bit with him poking me in the sides and tickling me playfully, it was sooo annoying!

After a while he got bored with this and decided to torture me again. He sat closer to me and tickled my sides from the front I spun around with my back facing him. He tickled my sides again and I wiggled wildly and ended up on my feet hopping trying to keep my balance. He was like "Ohhh going somewhere?? HA HA!" He stood up too and started tickling my sides. I remember I had to hop a little to get away from him, a very uncomfortable position by the way. I remember hopping into the dining room and back into the family room with him following me, tickling me and laughing. I had had enough at this point, I couldn't wait to be untied. After about twenty minutes of begging him to untie me he finally released me.

That was the last time I let John tie me up. I really didn't trust him after that. At one point he said he was gonna leave me tied up for my father to find me! Yikes! I actually believed him at one point. This is a cool memory but I wouldn't want to go though it again. Although I did, with someone else. Another story for another day.

Matthew
Tonka929@yahoo.com