infmed88 : 10 - Revenge of the ex (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 10 - Revenge of the ex (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
10 - Revenge of the ex
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Haven't posted anything in a while, wound up throwing this together before bed. Always appreciate any feedback, hope a few of you wind up liking it.

Jacob grunted into the gym sock being stuffed into his mouth. He was furious he had allowed is ex-girlfriend to lure him into the girls’ locker room with her teasingly small volleyball uniform. Just a few short minutes since he had been jumped by her from behind, he lay bound and now gagged at Cassandra’s pink sneakered feet. His tongue pressed against her filthy pink knee high sock as she used her big toe to keep it pressed into his mouth.

“Well this brings back some old memories, eh Jacob? You, groveling at my feet, worshipping the ground I walk on.”

“GGMMPHHH RMMPHHH MMMMM!”

“Oh? Did you have something to say?”

“LLMMMPHH MMM GMMMMM!”

“Sorry, I a little too busy humiliating you to talk right now, just keep chewing on my dirty sock like a good boy.”

“CMMMMM HMMMPHH DMMM!”

“I want that sock nice and clean before my match tonight,” Cassandra picked up a roll of hot pink duct tape and began tearing several strips off, “you’re gonna learn you place at this school silly boy.”

“HNNNGG! CAFFMMPHH DRMMMPHH!”

Ignoring the furious shouts through the sock crammed into Jacob’s mouth, Cassandra straddled his chest and began pressing strip after strip of tape over his mouth. With every additional piece of tape smoothed out over his sock stuffed mouth, Jacob’s gagged demands to be untied grew further muffled. In just a few more minutes Cassie stood over her ex-boyfriend’s squirming body, her pink sneaker planted atop his chest with her hands on her hips in victory.

“MMMPHHHH NNMMPHHH HNNNG!”

“Oh don’t act like you don’t deserve this. I should’ve kept you like this when we were dating, I like being the one in charge.”

“MMM GMM KMMPHH YMMMM!”

“Let me get this straight, I have you allll tied up and gagged while you’re squirming at my feet, and you’re threatening me through the sock I crammed into your mouth after I dominated you with pink jump rope?”

“LLMMM MMMM GMMPHHHHH,” Jacob arched his back and strained with every muscle in his body against the pink rope tightly wound all over him. Despite his frustration and anger he couldn’t keep his eyes from running up Cassie’s smooth legs, past her skin-tight volleyball shorts, and her size-too-small tank top clinging to her curves. Even as he lost more control over his temper looking up at the smug look of satisfaction on her face, Jacob could feel his already snug jeans begin to tighten in the crotch.

“You know this is how the world works right? You may as well just get used to being a girl’s feet.”

“MMMPHHH NNMMPHH HNNGGG NMMMPHH!”

“Squirm all you want, I love watching you all humiliated! It’s a good look for you!”

Jacob’s muscled flexed with every ounce of strength he could muster, but it only seemed to pull the rope cinched around his body even tighter. His muffled grunts grew in volume as Cassandra slowly dragged her sneaker up along his tight white t-shirt and over his face, pinning his shaking head still as the rest of his bod continued to writhe on the floor.

“Maybe I should keep you on leash from now on, that way everybody can know I still own you. Or I suppose I could just post this on Facebook. Or maybe I could leave you all trussed and gagged in girl panties out on the wrestling mats for your friends. Orrrr I could strap you in to a high chair in the child care class and leave you for the next class. Maybe with a note explaining how a one-hundred and five pound girl trussed up and gagged a 5'9 one-hundred sixty pound boy.”

“NMMMPPHH MMMPHHH HMMMM HMMMMM!”

“You like the sound of those? We finally found something we can agree on! How do my socks taste by the way? Nice and sweaty huh.”

“CMMPHHH MMPHHH!”

Cassandra pulled Jacob’s cell phone out of his pocket, intentionally nursing the bulge she felt slowly growing in his pants. With an evil grin she hooked a finger into his waistband and pulled on it, using her other hand to tuck his phone down his boxers. She then strapped him to a heavy lifting dolly and began covering him in hot pink duct tape over the already tight jump rope.

“MMMPHHH MMMM GMMPHH!”

“Oh shut up, you’re mine now, just accept your place.”

Before long Cassie had Jacob nearly immobilized against the dolly, his feet helplessly flailing as Cassie sent a mass text to her friends, instructing them to ‘text attack’ her ex. As the phone began vibrating in his jeans Cassie took a black marker to the tape over his mouth, writing out ‘girls rule’.

“NNMPHHH! DMMPHHH MMMPHH MMMMM!”

“Ready for your punishment Jacob?”

Her long brunette hair framing her ear to ear smile, Cassandra wheeled her gagged and dominated ex-boyfriend out into the school hallways, the sounds of humiliated grunts and hysteric laughter echoing through the halls.

The End?

tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

Great story!
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

I really don’t want this to be the end.
sockgaggedsissy