infmed88 : 11 - Tied up in homework (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 11 - Tied up in homework (F/M)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
11 - Tied up in homework
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello again everyone, decided to try another story. Not my best work, and i've still got to work on setting a scene and describing specifics better, but I hope some of you like it anyways. Any feedback is always appreciated.

“No! Do it yourself Alexa!”

Brad rolled his eyes Ms. Baker shushed him from her desk across the library before turning his gaze back to the pouty Alexa sitting next to him. She had been shamelessly flirting with him for thirty minutes, running her hands through his blonde hair and expertly using ever curve of her body to distract him. All in an attempt to use his work for the report that was due tomorrow, and he had begrudgingly tolerated it only because she was so good at it. Despite his frustration at her constant pleas, he allowed his eyes to wander once more down the 19 year old Hispanic girl’s body. With her pink and black skin-tight spandex gym outfit, he could’ve sworn she had planned this out from the beginning, her grin widening and her hips shifting when he realized she’d caught him staring again.

“Oh come on Brad, you totally owe me from when I helped you cheat last year in high school.”

“I don’t owe you anything, now go do your own work!”

Another harsh shushing noise echoed from the other side of the massive library before Brad picked up his books and nearly tripped over Alexa’s gym bag before moving to one of the private studying rooms. He had just barely stepped inside when he was tripped and pushed to the floor from behind. Brad felt a heavy weight land onto his back shortly before a hand clamped over his mouth and his right arm was painfully twisted behind him.

“WMMPHH HMMPPHH MMMMM!”

“You should’ve just given me what I wanted Brad, I really could’ve made it worth your while.”

“GMMMPHH HMMM MMMPHHH YMMPHH BMMMM!”

“Sshh! You’re so loud. You wouldn’t anyone to see you getting your ass kicked by a girl half your size would you?”

At 5’5 and weighing 120 pounds soaking wet, Brad couldn’t believe this tiny girl was managing to keep him pinned to the floor so easily considering his years spent playing football. With every strain of his muscular body Alexa quickly countered by using all of her weight and leverage to keep him pinned as she unzipped her gym bag, keeping a hand firmly over the frustrated boy’s mouth until she found what she was looking for.

“Get off of me Alexa! And don’t put your freaking hand back ovvmmmmmmmpphh!”

“These socks were actually kind of expensive, so whenever I’m done with you I’m gonna need them back.”

“Gemmmpphh ymmm grospphh sommphh ooummphh mmmm moummphhh!”

“God you can be sooo annoying, this can’t be the first time someone’s put a sock in your mouth.”

Alexa smiled to herself as she pulled the first of many jump rope sets from her bag and began to quickly wind them around Brad’s wrists, his flailing hands brushing against her thighs as she pulled them ever tighter. Taking a quick look behind her, she gently kicked the door to the study room shut before placing the finishing touches on Brad’s wrist bindings. Giving him a swift smack on his ass, Alexa stood up and allowed her new toy to roll onto his back and stare up her.

“What do you think of my knots? Pretty impressive right?”

“Iimmmphh gmmmmm killmmmm yoummphhh!” Brad arched his back and slid his legs back and forth across the floor, pushing his tongue against the pink gym sock now sticking halfway out of his mouth. His red T-shirt strained as his muscles worked constantly at the ropes wound around his wrists, his jean clad legs tirelessly sliding around on the floor.

Allowing a smug grin to grow across her face, Alexa planted her hands on her hips and placed her black sneaker over the furious boy’s mouth, keeping his gag firmly stuffed in place, “You may as start chewing silly boy, we’re just getting started.”

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Brad’s strong shoulders worked up and down as he continued to struggle against the rope, becoming angrier every minute Alexa stood over him with her foot planted over his mouth. His eyes darted around the room as he arched his back yet again before turning his furious glare back at the victorious girl standing proudly over him.

“What’s wrong Brad? Big strong jock like you all tied up by a girl?”

“MMMMPHHHH!”

Temporarily satisfied with her session of gloating over the defeated boy trussed and gagged at her feet, Alexa sunk down and straddled him with her legs keeping his arms pinned immobile to his sides. Before reaching into the bag for more rope, she unzipped and discarded her jacket to reveal a tight pink tank top underneath.

“I’m kind of glad you were too dumb to just give me what I wanted in the first place, this is way more fun!”

Focusing his rage, Brad bucked his hips and set the smug girl sliding from atop his hips to his chest, her thighs now tightly pressed against either side of his head. Alexa let out a sigh and pressed a finger against the sock in his mouth, stuffing it back into his mouth until his cheeks were bulging.

“What am I gonna have to do to make you behave?”

Brad angrily shook his head back and forth to no avail as Alexa squeezed against his head with her thighs, sliding forward until his face was completely buried beneath her. She giggled uncontrollably as she listened to his near muted grunts, looking over her shoulder as his legs kicked futilely in the air.

“So are you going to be a good boy and stop trying to buck me off? Or am I gonna have to rope you up after you pass out? Hmmm? I’m waiting for an answer Brad.”

Ignoring his increasingly desperate attempts to wiggle free, Alexa collected a pile of jump rope next to her before using her hands to shove Brad’s face further against her body. After a few more moments she slid back and reseated herself over his hips and made quick work of adding rope around his upper body. By the time Brad had recovered his breath Alexa had tightly wound another set of jump rope around his chest. Even before she had finished looping a third set over his lower arms and stomach he could only budge his arms against the ropes ever so slightly.

“Squirm all you want, I think it's hilarious!”

“LLMMPHHH MMPHHH GMMPHHH!!”

Alexa spun around still seated on top of her new toy and began slowly grinding her hips over his jeans, taking her time in tying up his legs while the bulge she was sitting on quickly grew beneath her. With his ankles now secure, and his knees being tightly bound together, Brad’s defiant thrashing had been turned into feeble wiggling.

“Good boy! You’re finally starting to calm down,” Alexa lifted her hips to examine the now obvious bulge in his jeans, “or maybe you’re not.”

“GMMMPHHH THMMPHH SOMMPHHH UMMPHHH MMMMM MUMMPHH!”

“You love having my sock in your mouth? Is that why you’re so excited?”

“MMMPHH MMMMM MMMMMM!”

“Annnnd done! All tied up by a girl, go ahead, squirm all you want!”

Alexa stood over him once again, smug grin still in place as she watched Brad strain every muscle in his body against the ropes criss crossed tightly around him. Even as she watched him slowly begin to push the sock out of his mouth with his tongue she held her pose, hands on hips with her foot planted on his chest in victory.

“You better keep chewing on that sock like a good boy while I steal your work if you know what’s good for ya.”

The boy at her feet responded with another furious series of grunts, his eyes too fixated on the curves of her chest and hips to notice the shoe being slipped off of her other foot.

“Ugh, seriously Alexa what the hell are doing!? You can’t just keep me tied up like this!”

Still smiling, Alexa removed her other shoe before dragging the cussing and thrashing boy over to the room’s table. Sitting down in the chair with Brad’s head at her feet, she rested her chin in her hand and wiggled her socked feet over his face.

“Do you have any idea what I’m going to do to you when I gemmmphhh!”

“You talk too much.”

Alexa let out another fit of giggles as she forced her foot into Brad’s mouth, wiggling her toes while resting her other foot over his nose. She remained hunched over with her head resting in the palm of her hand, reveling in the disgusted look on his face as his tongue was forced against the striped green and black sock covering her foot.

“Ummmmmphh my godmmphh.”

“Oh I know, so tasty isn’t it? Now lay there and enjoy the taste while you think about how you let a girl put you in this position. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me copying everything you’ve gotten done so far.”

“Yoummphh cannmmmmm dmmphhhh thimmmmphhh!”

Alexa calmly flipped through Brad’s notes, copying every detail into her own. Though the furious and squirming boy at her feet couldn’t see it, a massive smile was spread over her face as she enjoyed every second of her victory. Ignoring his gagged protests and muffled grunts, Alexa slowly rubbed her free foot over his face as he desperately tried to shake his head away from her wiggling toes.

“Man I can’t wait until this report is done with, I thought English Comp was going to be such an easy class, didn’t you?”

“FUMMMPHH MMMM YOMMPHH!”

“I should just do this for every assignment, I mean, it was so easy tying your ass up. I can’t wait to tell the other girls about this!”

Brad shook his head violently while Alexa pressed her socked toes against his tongue, he hadn’t stopped wiggling but had still not managed to loosen a single rope. At this point he only squirming as a matter of principle, having accepted that he was stuck under the table with Alexa’s feet victoriously parked in his mouth and on his face. With his muscles aching from the effort constantly wiggling and squirming, he let out a defeated groan as Alexa wiggled her toes in his mouth, the disgusting taste of them a constant reminder of his humiliating defeat.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

“So how do you like the view down there? Bet you wish you’d just done things the easy way huh?”

“GEMMPHHH YMMPHH HFOOMMPHHH MMPHH MMMMM!”

“What’s that? You don’t like sucking on my socks?” Alexa continued to casually flip through the pages of notes, taking her time in both copying them down and responding the grunts and moans coming from under the table.

“If you’re a good boy and suck on them for the next ten minutes in complete silence then I’ll take them out of your mouth, deal?”

She let out a laugh at the miserable groan from Brad, using her free foot to force his head into nodding up and down. Following the forced nodding of his head, the room fell into complete silence, with only the sounds of Alexa copying Brad’s notes filling the quiet room.

“Much better. See how things are more enjoyable when you behave?”

Brad fought his desire to cuss out the bratty girl forcing her foot into his mouth, silently twisting in the ropes as he resisted the urge to gag every time he ran his tongue across her socked foot.

“Make sure you lick the toes too. That’s it, good boy, and just another five minutes to go!”

Alexa peeked below the table and watched the wiggling boy’s reaction as she shoved her foot even further into his mouth, laughing at the sounds he made. She could see his face burning red in both humiliation and anger as he channeled his frustration into violent jerking and twisting motions against the ropes still tightly wound around his body.

“I’ve never seen a guy swallow his pride, and my socks, for this long before. Just three more minutes!”

As the timer on her cell phone ran down to just a few seconds left, Alexa pushed her chair out and began readjusting her dark air into a ponytail. As the phone buzzed on the table, a flurry of desperate grunts shot out of Brad’s packed mouth, his back arched as he thrashed groaned angrily.

“Good job! Now just another ten minutes of quiet sucking for the other foot.”

“Are fucking kidding mmphhh mmmmmm hmmphhhhhh!”

“And you know what, having my phone sitting out like this is actually kind of distracting. So I’m gonna reset the timer and leave it riiiiiight here,” Alexa tucked her phone down past the waist band of Brad’s snug jeans and gave patted it with her hand.

“GODMMPHHH DAMMPHH IMMMPHH!”

“Sssh! Am I gonna have to reset the timer on the other foot?”

The room fell silent yet again before Alexa let out a smug sigh, crossing her arms and watching as Brad obediently sucked on her foot. Over the course of the next ten minutes she teased her roped up toy, leaning over and giving him playful winks when she caught him eyeing her up and down.

“So have you come to terms with having a girl whoop your ass?”

Her smile widened as she watched the anger on his face intensify as her foot forced him to nod in agreement.

“And are you ok with me using your report as my own for tomorrow? Good, now nod if you admit that you deserve this.”

Alexa bit down on her lip and giggled, showing no end to the enjoyment she was getting from Brad’s misery. Even after her phone began vibrating in his pants she continued to force his head up and down in nodding motions in response to everything she said.

“HRRMMPHHH! GEMMPHHH YMMPHHH FMMPHH MMMMM!”

“Oh fine, you were a good boy so no more sucking on my socks.”

Brad sat up and twisted in the ropes, hoping that when Alexa propped him into the chair next to hers she would untie him.

“Are you going to get this phone out of my pants anytime soon!? Or you know, untie me!?”

Alexa sat down in Brad’s lap and pressed her body against his, grinding her hips on top of the vibrating phone while raising a hand to his mouth to silence his protests.

“Hush. I’m in charge now. Here’s what’s gonna happen, I’m going to strap you to this chair, and finish my work while you sit here in complete humiliation and think about what you’ve learned today.”

Brad fought to move his head away from her hand, but Alexa only pressed her body against his even more, wrapping her legs around the chair and pinning him to it.

“Ha.Ha.Ha. There’s nothing you can do about this!”

Alexa gave her hips another wiggle as she listened to her phone alarm continue to buzz away in Brad’s jeans. Keeping her legs tightly wrapped around his body and her hand firmly clamped over his mouth, she stretched her arm down and rummaged through the gym bag until she pulled out a sweaty sports bra and shortly after that a roll of silver duct tape.

Still grinding up against the now rock solid bulge in his pants, Alexa removed her hand over Brad’s mouth and began packing it with her bra, “No no nommphhh. Stommmphh mmmmm!”

“Oh yes, it tastes sooooo good!”

“Noomphhh! Fummphhh bimmphhhh!”

“That’s it, get as much of it in there as you can! Good boy.”

With his cheeks bulging from the sports bra crammed into his mouth, and half of it still sticking out between his lips, Alexa tightened her already iron-like grip with her legs and waived the roll of duct tape in front of his face.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

“Or would you rather suck on my bare feet instead?”

Brad shook his head back and forth, twisting and squirming against the ropes and his captor’s firm legs constricting around his body. With every gyration of her hips the livid grunting of Brad lost its sharp edge and was slowly turning into grunts of forced pleasure. With her body wrapped around his, and her phone constantly vibrating against his bulging excitement, Brad could hardly find the motivation to resist when Alexa forced her sneaker over his nose and mouth before wrapping layer upon layer up duct tape around his head.

“There, much better.”

“HMMPH. HNNNGG NMMMM.”

Finished thoroughly gagging Brad, Alexa scooped up the remaining sets of jump rope and began securing him to the chair. She could feel his throbbing excitement pounding against her body as she tightly coiled several loops of rope around his chest, his groans now more pleasure than anger. After she had finished completely tying him up to the chair, she slowly slid her hands down his pants and grabbed ahold of her phone, pressing it against his manhood and holding it there for a few more moment before setting it back on the table and standing up in front of him.

“HMMMPHHH! MMMPHH MMMMM MMPHHH NMMMPHH!”

Brad rocked his chair back and forth in frustration while looking up at Alexa’s curvaceous figure, his body shifting in every direction the ropes would allow. Looking at his bulge, then back up at his humiliating gag, the devious college girl bent down in front of him and began aimlessly rooting around in her gym bag, constantly shifting her hips while listening to the increasingly frustrated Brad grunt into the sports bra packed into his mouth. She could hear the creaking of the chair as her one man audience hopelessly twisted and jerked around against the ropes, yearning to reach out with his hands.

Standing back up, Alexa began pacing circles around the bound and gagged jock squirming and grunting in the middle of the room. Taking every opportunity to worsen his frustration, she leaned over the table with her ass directly next to his face while reaching for her phone.

“NNNNNGG HNNNNNNG! HMMMPHH MMMMM MMMGGPHH.”

“I really should concentrate on copying the rest of your, I mean, my work. But what kind of selfish person wouldn’t share this with their friends!?”

“NNMMPHHH! NNMMMMM NNNNNMMM!”

“It’s not polite to talk with your mouth full, now keep chewing on my bra while immortalize this moment.”

Brad twisted, jerked, and squirmed with renewed vigor as Alexa slowly paced circles yet again around her trophy. With every snap of her camera a series new stream indignant grunts and muffled protests drove her to fits of laughter. The small study room was filled with muffled protests and girly giggle fits as Alexa snapped pictures from every angle she could conceive of, including a selfie of her perched on his lap with her legs crossed and ass pressed teasingly against his raging manhood.

Still seated in his lap with her outstretched arm aiming the phone at the two of them, she gave her hips another wiggle and turned to her humiliated source of entertainment, “So what do you think, should I post the whole album at once? Or maybe just a few at a time?”

“GRNNPHH MMPHHH MMMMM!”

“Good point, I guess I should hold onto them for now in case you forget that I’m the one in charge from now on.”

The smug Alexa let her hand brush against the solid bulge in her captive’s ever tightening jeans before returning to her own chair and propping her legs onto his lap. Peeling her socks away from her feet with her toes, she sat back and calmly jotted down all of the work Brad had spent the last week researching.

“HUMMPHH MMMMMM!”

Without acknowledging the disgruntled boy squirming and twisting across from her, Alexa ran her feet up and down his thighs, squeezing his bulge with her toes while stifling another fit of giggles. From the corner of her eye she watched as his hands pathetically flailed behind his back, hopelessly tugging at his bonds as his pants grew tighter and tighter around the crotch.

It was another fifteen minutes of silence, with Alexa completely ignoring the grunts mixed with pleasure and anger before there was a knock on the study room door. She jumped out of her seat and was utterly grateful the blinds had been drawn over the window looking out into the lobby. Raising her leg up and planting her bare foot over Brad’s chest, she shoved with the full force of her toned thighs and watched his chair fall over backwards onto the floor and behind the table.

She had just managed to position her body to block his flailing feet when the door swung open to reveal Ms. Baker the librarian, “Is everything okay in here?”

With a slow and steady repositioning of her legs, Alexa planted her left foot over Brad’s face and pinched his nose shut with her toes as she spoke over his faint grunts, “Yeah, just trying to finish up these notes before I take off for the day.”

Ms. Baker took a step forward to enter the room but was interrupted by a voice from outside in the lobby. After a brief exchanging a few hushed words, she turned back to Alexa and smiled, “I’ll leave you to it then, if you need any help I’ll be at the front deck. Oh, and when you see that friend of yours again, tell him he needs to keep his voice down when he’s in here.”

With a knowing smirk spreading across her face as Brad frantically shook his head in a desperate bid for air , Alexa nodded in agreement, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he doesn’t make a sound whenever he’s in here.”

When the door clicked shut, she released her toes and looked down at the red faced boy as he gasped for air, the odor from her well used gym shoes filling his nostrils with every deep breath, “You see? I’m not the only one who thinks you need to be gagged.”

Brad’s chest heaved against the ropes tightly wrapped around his body as his eyes traveled up the curves of Alexa’s spandex clad legs, eventually meeting her own mischief filled eyes that gave him a teasing wink. Proud of herself for not getting caught, Alexa stood over her bound and gagged captive for another few minutes and watched with smug satisfaction as he writhed around on the floor with her foot planted on his chest.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Alexa giggled at his gagged protests and ran her hands down her body, “Oooh, is this frustrating for you? Knowing you could have your hands on my body if you’d have just done what I told you? It must be killing you to have that bra packed into your mouth and watching me steal your work after I kicked your ass, huh? The best part is that nobody’s gonna believe you a little girl like me did this to such a big strong boy like you.”

“GMMPHHH! FUMPPPHHHH BMMMPHHHHHH!!!!”

“I wonder what your girlfriend would say if she found you all trussed up with another girl’s sports bra in your mouth?”

“NNMMMPHHH. LLMMMM MMMMM GMMPHHHH!”

“You’re curious about that too!?

Brad glared up at bronze skinned girl as he shook his head, brushing her sneaker against his shoulder in a vain attempt to escape the odor flooding his nose. With every up-and-down scan of his eyes he could feel himself growing harder, unable to ignore his stiffening manhood and the slender curves that were causing it. He could only watch as Alexa straddled his chest yet again, her legs pinning his head still as she reached back into his pocket and fished for his phone. Despite reaching into the correct pocket the first time, she let her hand wander into the other one, groping him until a groan of pleasure escaped his gag despite his best efforts.

“You’re so stiff. You should really learn how to control your urges.”

“MMMMMPHHH NMMMM MMMPHHHHH!”

The triumphant girl gave another wink and wiggled her hips as she gave his cock one last squeeze before removing his phone and holding it in her hands, “Now, where’s Kelsey.”

“NNNMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH! NNMMMMMM MMMPHHHHHHHH!”

“Oh, apparently she’s been texting you this whole time, oops!”

Brad arched his back and pulled with all of his strength at the ropes, his hips shooting into the air in angry frustration while his excitement pounded away in his jeans. Alexa reveled in feeling his muscles flex and bulge beneath her, her fingers expertly sliding across the screen of his phone as she responded with every ‘I’m tied up at the moment’ pun that crossed her mind.

“There, she says she’ll meet you here when she’s finished with her classes. Which gives me……another hour before she gets here.”

“UMMPHHH MMPHHHH GMMPHH.”

“I know right? I feel like we were just starting to click as a group! Don’t worry though, we’re going to be partners for the rest of the semester. You’ll do the work, and I’ll make sure you stay on task, sound good?”

“UMMPHHH GMMPHH KMMMPHHHH YMMMMMM!”

“Sorry, can’t talk right now, I really need to finish copying your work before Kelsey gets here.”

With one final burst of energy, Brad thrashed and squirmed on the floor in his chair while Alexa sat back down in her chair and hastily stole the rest of his hard work. When the jump rope wound around his body failed loosen, he slumped in his bonds and accepted his fate. With his jaw working on the sports bra still firmly packed into his mouth, he groaned in humiliation, defeat, and pleasure as Alexa massaged his pulsing erection with her feet.

“Don’t worry, a lot of guys have a hard time accepting when a girl owns them.”

Exhausted and humiliated, Brad didn’t bother with an attempt to protest through his gag, deciding instead to chew obediently and concentrate on stifling his groans of pleasure as her foot stroked back and forth over his jeans. After another forty-five minutes of watching the boy she had thoroughly dominated chew on her sweaty sports bra in utter defeat, Alexa began packing up her bag and stood over Brad with her hands on her hips and foot planted atop his chest in a proud victory pose.

“Well I hope you learned your lesson Brad. And if you don’t give me back all the stuff I needed to teach you this lesson, I’ll have just have to share all these pictures with the world. Do you understand?”

The roped and gagged boy at her feet nodded his head in silent obedience, his erection still attempting to force its way out of his jeans.

“Ready to admit a pretty girl kicked your ass?”

Brad continued to nod in agreement, knowing there was nothing he could do to the smug girl standing over him, praying she’d show some last minute mercy and untie him. With a wink and wave, Alexa confidently strode out of the study room, leaving the door wide open before bending over one last time to let Brad drink in what he had passed up on earlier. He stretched his neck as far as it would go, his eyes staring lasers at Alexa’s figure bending over in the doorway. She took her time aimlessly rummaging through her bag as she listened to the panicked grunting behind her. After enjoying a few more minutes of his frantic demands to be untied, Alexa straightened her back and spun around into the study room before standing over the now hopeful boy desperately working his jaw against his gag. Loving the hopeful expression on his face as she stood over him, she couldn’t resist dashing his hopes one last time and teasingly cupped her hand to her ear as she playfully stroked his bulge with her foot.

“I’m sorry, were you trying to say something?”

“LLMMMPHH MMMPHHH GMMPHH! DOOMMPHHH DMMPHHH THMMPHHH!”

“Come again? I can’t understand a word you’re sayin’.”

“LLMMPHHH MMMMM GMMMM YMMM FUMMPHH BMMPHH!”

“Oh! You need your phone? Well why didn’t you just say so?”

Brad shook his head back and forth, helplessly wiggling his feet in the air as he watched Alexa take his phone from the table and gently pack it down the front of his jeans. Satisfied with his predicament, Alexa turned towards the door and left for good. Before disappearing around the corner, she looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes when she caught the bound and gagged boy staring at her ass as he shifted uncomfortably in the ropes. As she made her way out of the lobby, ignoring the looks she received for being barefoot, she saw the golden haired Kelsey sharply whispering into her phone and allowed her smile to widen before exiting the library in victory.

“Brad, pick up the phone! You never said where to meet and this place is too-”.

Brad’s feet helplessly waived in the air as his phone began another round of buzzing in his pants. Having spent the bulk of his energy, he shifted his hips back and forth with an exhausted groan as the throbbing in his jeans intensified. He wasn't sure if Alexa was calling his phone as a long distance torture method or if Kelsey was in the building and looking for him, but either way it was driving him insane with frustration. He worked his hips back and forth in the ropes pinning him to the chair on the floor as another loud groan of pleasure escaped his gag. At this point he no longer cared if a random stranger passed by the room and saw him like this if it meant he could finally leave the room with what little dignity he had left. When the latest round of vibrations ceased, he heard his girlfriend's voice as she angrily whispered into her phone, likely leaving him a third voice mail based on how long his phone had been vibrating against his cock.

“HHMMPHHH MMMPHHH NMMPHHH MMMMMMM!”

"-always doing this!"

"UMMPHHH HMMPHHHHH! KELLMMMPHHH!"

Too occupied with leaving her most recent heated message on her boyfriend's phone, Kelsey walked past the open study room door to her right, failing to catch the muffled grunts coming from behind the table. After calling his phone another two times, she resorted to sending text message after text message, each angrier than the last. It wasn't until another twenty minutes of failing to find him that she resorted to asking the woman at the front desk for help in finding Brad. With Ms. Baker leading the way in retracing where she'd last seen the noisy boy wander off to, Kelsey resumed her efforts of calling his phone non stop, completely giving up on leaving voice mails at all.

It was another five minutes before Ms. Baker led Kelsey back to the study room she'd seen Alexa in, almost passing it up herself until she heard a loud groan coming from inside the room. As she stepped inside and stood in the door way, her jaw dropped as a chuckle escaped from her mouth despite her best efforts. She now understood why the noisy boy had become so quiet, and silently thanked the girl who had done the job for her.

"Is.....this your boyfriend then?"

Kelsey slowly stepped past Ms. Baker in shock as she watched her boyfriend meekly wiggle and squirm on the floor. With one hand holding her phone still in mid call and the other falling to her canted hips, she looked on in disbelief as the bulge in Brad's pants threatened to pop out of the waistband of his jeans. Brad's eyes flicked back and forth between the professionally dressed librarian, making her best effort to stifle full out laughter, and his furious yoga pants clad girlfriend still holding her phone as it called out to his. He arched his back against the ropes and shifted his hips as the phone buzzed away against his excited state. As he looked up at the two women in complete humiliation, ready to explain what had happened, his heart sank when neither of them moved to untie him or remove his gag, with Kelsey instead beginning to interrogate him. Asking why a girl’s shoe was taped over his mouth, why he had a massive erection, and what in the hell he thought he was doing. When the questions didn’t stop, and his gag wasn’t removed, Brad slumped against his chair yet again, silently cursing Alexa while Kelsey stood over him, angrily asking questions with no end in sight as Ms. Baker stood by watching in a fit of laughter.
The End?
Deleted User 907

Post by Deleted User 907 »

Can't wait to hear more!
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

The End??? I hope not! Fantastic story!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Beautiful story
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

I love this. It’s stories like this that make me wish something like this happened to me when I was in school
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic