Chris UK : 02 - Bound and Tortured by Sarah and Mindy (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris UK : 02 - Bound and Tortured by Sarah and Mindy (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris UK's stories
02 - Bound and Tortured by Sarah and Mindy
Story index at the bottom

By Chris UK

Friday, April 2nd 2004 - 01:43:29 PM

Bound and Tortured by Sarah and Mindy

As I have said in my other stories, my sister and me play tie-up games every now and again. Last time, we had a small tournament which was very different from our normal games. But this game was just going to be a normal one (well, more normal than last time). Anyway, we started of with a game. We played a game of monopoly (due to the amount of time). I lost the game so I was the one to be tied up so I awaited for her command. First she sat me down on a chair and tied my arms to the arms of the chair and left. I could not help but wonder that she had something else up her sleeve.

She came back about 15 minutes later with her best friend, Mindy. Mindy had come over to our house many times but I had never actually gotten to know her. Mindy looked at my sister and said

"Well, you said that he was tied up but I didn't think that you where serious!"

"Well" said Sarah, "You know I don't lie - that much"

"So, what shall we do to him?" Mindy asked

"Tie him up properly for a start, then whatever we like," replied Sarah

Sarah untied my arms and retied them in a stacked way behind my back and led me through to her room. She released my hands and lay me down on the bed. She took of my shoes (but thankfully left my socks on) and tied a piece of rope around each ankle and passed it around two of the bars at the end of her bed while Mindy tied my hands separately and did the same except at the head of the bed. When they had finished, they pulled the ropes fairly tight (but not to tight). Sarah went over to her wardrobe and pulled out (unoriginally) some socks and pushed them both into my mouth which was then secured by some rope and duct tape. She also blindfolded me with the duct tape.

I lay there for about 10 minutes then I heard her say "Time to get rid of the slack Mindy". At that moment, I felt the ropes tied to my arms suddenly get really taut, stretching me, what felt like a foot. I lay there for about an hour when Mindy and Sarah finally came back and removed the tape over my eyes. They then loosened the rope that connected by arms to the beds head but not that much, only so I wasn't stretched any more. They then started to tickle me all over. It was even worse than being stretched. This lasted for about 10 minutes but felt like forever. They then released me and we all talked. Later, the girls (as an apology for being so mean) decided to get a HUGE curry (my favourite food).

I'll keep you posted on any further developments.

Chris
UK