Chris UK : 04 - Combined Forces (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris UK : 04 - Combined Forces (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris UK's stories
04 - Combined Forces
Story index at the bottom

By Chris UK

Monday, April 5th 2004 - 04:30:50 PM

Combined Forces

This is a story that happened about 2 months ago (before I found out how to post) and seeing as I have a lot of time, I may as well post it here now. As you already know, I was a fourteen year old (now fifteen today) and my friend who helped me out was fifteen in December.

I had invited him over for about 12. My sister (the lazy slob) was still asleep. He came over and we played on the PlayStation for a few hours. My sister was still asleep and I decided to ask Simon "Should we teach my sister a lesson for being so lazy?"

He looked at me with a slightly questioning look but when I signalled over to her room and when he peeked in he saw that she was asleep and said "Sure, what d'you have in mind?"

I was not sure but then I noticed the small piles of rope from our games and said to him "How about making her lie there a bit longer" and for the first time, he picked up on what I was saying. I picked up the rope and tape and snuck into her room with Simon. We turned her over onto her front, very, very gently and slowly brought her arms up behind her and tied them. We then did the same to her legs and hogtied her. We then gagged her with some strips of tape and blindfolded her. We then decided to go back to our room and wait until she awoke.

She stayed asleep for the next hour. When she woke up, we heard the panicky squeals as she woke up but then she calmed down quite quickly when we walked in and removed the blindfold. She looked at us with some relief and the rest was pleading for us to untie her. We looked at each other then Simon lent over and whispered "Chris, lets torture her!"

I looked at him and his smile came back at me. We walked over to her and I started to tickle her feet and Simon started to tickle her neck. She rolled around and squirmed. It was sooooo much fun. She begged through her gag and pleaded with us with her eyes (when they where open). We kept this up for about 40 minutes and then we left her and returned to our game.

We came back and untied her after about an hour. At that time, Simon had to go home but after we untied Sarah, she swore that she would get us both back, not just for tying her up and torturing her but for wasting most of her day having her tied up.

Chris
UK