Jack : 01 - Capture the Flag (mmm/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jack : 01 - Capture the Flag (mmm/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jack's stories
01 - Capture the Flag
Story index at the bottom

By Jack

Sunday, April 4th 2004 - 06:47:50 PM

Capture the Flag

Hello everyone. I have been reading the stories here for about 5 months but I have not yet posted so this is my first post ever. A bit of background info. My name is Jack and I am 15. I have a twin brother called Steve but no other siblings. Our house is located in the middle of our farm but not to far away from where our friends and mates live in the village. My four best friends are called Tom, Dan, Stuart and Alex.

It was a calm midsummer day and while me and Steve where playing a game of some kind or another. After about an hour and my relentless winning streaks and his many rude curses that I could not repeat here he finally proposed to me if I was as good at fighting and commanding armies in reality as I was in the games. So, I accepted his challenge and invited over my 4 best mates who I mentioned before and tolled them about the battle. Steve also invited over a few of his mates and we prepared for the fight.

Me and my brother had a small collection of bb-guns, paintball guns, a few seriously powerful water cannons (that had the potential to push me over and but I did fix a motor to it to make it that powerful in a club) that we distributed amongst our friends for the fight. My team had the advantage because I had many paint grenades, water bombs and a homemade water bomb/paint grenade launcher which I had made in the same club.

But anyway, to the story. We each went to a separate area of the farm. My team went to the old barn which was located almost on top of a river with a small forest close by and I found out later that Steve had gone to the storage sheds which where 4 fields away, very close to the house.

We each got a bb hand pistol, Tom volunteered to take the water cannon (which was our HSW and arsenal to win), Dan took the automatic bb-gun and manned the launcher (which we placed on top of the barn, protected by hay) and me, Alex and Stuart took the paintball guns. Then we where ready.

We waited for about half an hour when we finally saw Sasha (Steve's best friend). We waited until he got closer. He was within the range that could be classified as point blank, but we waited. I saw Alex looking at me with a look as if he was trying to say "WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WAITING FOR!". It was then at that point when I found a load of thin thread and some tape used for securing the hay bales in bales. I flashed these at Alex and Stuart and they instantly caught on. We all hid behind the doors to the barn until he walked straight in.

The second he was in the middle, I signalled at Tom, and he fired straight at Sasha making him fly over backwards. Stuart and Alex jumped on him pinning him to the ground. I tied his hands behind his back and tied his legs then connected all of his limbs to make a very effective hogtie. I then put the tape over his mouth and eyes to stop his protests. Now with the trussed up Sasha, we at least had a chance to win, but then Dan called down that we should use him as bait so we could capture the others.

We then suspended Sasha above the ground in the middle of the barn (where any old fool could see him (as long as the old fool was not blind)) and waited. It was not long before the others in his team came along. They ran into the barn where they instantly got shot to (metaphorically) pieces. We all jumped on all of them and bound them in the same way Sasha was (except not suspended). We spent the next 2 hours torturing them mainly by tickling them and maybe shot them a few times with the water gun completely soaking them which was tremendous fun then we just decided to leave them their for a bit. So, we spread them all away form each other and surrounded them with hay bails so there was no chance of them freeing each other.

After about an hour and a half we let them all go but not before making Steve I was as good at these games in the virtual world as well as in the real world. Well, I will post again if another situation like this ever arises.

Jack
England