Melissa : 06 - Revenge (ff/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Melissa : 06 - Revenge (ff/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Melissa's stories
06 - Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Melissa

Monday, April 5th 2004 - 01:40:10 AM

Revenge

If you remember, last time Brandy and I had been handcuffed and gagged with our crotchropes tied together, each in our underwear on Hanna's bed. Well, after a lot of MMPHing and struggling, all we had succeeded in was tightening our crotchropes and making ourselves tired, as handcuffs are inescapable without keys.

We had nearly given up when I had decided to try to see if the keys had been left in the room, and I mmphed to Brandy to see if she knew. She could read my expression and knew exactly what I was saying, and blushed. I looked at her as though I was confused, and she looked down at her bra. I looked and could see some keys had been shoved down in there. I felt some in mine to after I thought about it, and I knew that Hanna and Shelly had planned it to embarrass us. I'm not completely gay or anything, but it was a small rush thinking that I would have to go digging in Brandy's bra to find the keys. I grabbed the keys out of her bra and tested them on all of the locks. They opened one of her arms. After this, we were home free. After a few minutes, she had grabbed my keys out of my bra and unlocked me. We then began plotting our revenge.

Hanna came in to check on us, and we both lay hidden. When she came into the room, we tackled her and I shoved her face into a pillow and sat on her back while Brandy handcuffed her. Once we had her hands behind her, we knew we had her beat, and we waited for Shelly. Once she came in, we also tackled and handcuffed her. Then the fun began. Brandy and I began discussing what we were going to do with them, and we first decided on embarrassing them like they had us. We got some clear saran wrap and uncuffed Hanna's hands. We each held an arm to make sure she didn't get away. Then, we tied crotchropes on each of them VERY tight.

Next we made Hanna hug Shelly very tightly, and we pressed their bodies together. Then, we wrapped Saran Wrap around them many times until their whole bodies were covered. We laughed as they rolled around and we tickled their feet just for fun.

Next, we decided to use some other methods of tying them up, and we got Shelly's vacuum bed and but Hanna in it while we put Shelly in a straightjacket. Neither of them could escape, and we decided to let them switch places. When Shelly was in the vacuum bed, I began to tickle her like crazy to repay her for everything she had done to me. At that time, Brandy tackled me and handcuffed my hands behind my back. Then, she made me change into the inflatable suit of Shelly's, and she aired up the bottom part of it. After some time, she let me out and tied my up into a ball and put me in a large chest. Then, she also put Hanna into the chest and padlocked it.

I have to go, but I'll finish later.

Melissa
USA