Jake : 01 - Dealing with my little bro (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jake : 01 - Dealing with my little bro (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jake's stories
01 - Dealing with my little bro
Story index at the bottom

By Jake

Tuesday, April 13th 2004 - 10:51:12 PM

Dealing with my little bro

Our parents had left pretty early that morning to start the drive to our Aunt and Uncle's house, where they were spending the night until Sunday; but my brother and I didn't get up until later, since it was the weekend.

My brother got up first and my parents had left out donuts and chocolate milk for us, but when I woke up he had eaten all the donuts and most of the chocolate milk and he's like "Oh... I thought you already had some."

And I'm sure he knew that wasn't possible since I had just gotten up, but anyway I just let it go because there are worse things he could do.

Then later I called up my buddy to come over and play the PlayStation 2, but when I went in there (this was before my friend had come) he was already playing, and he had definitely been in the room (and heard me) asking my buddy to come over before he went to play it. So I asked him to let me play when he 'died' in the game, and he said he would... alright, fair enough. I leave and come back in 5 minutes--by this time my friend was to be over in about 15 minutes; and I can see he's lost a few times, but he kept denying it. I made a swipe for the control but he pulled it away...

"Screw off!"

And by this point I was getting a little pissed, because, really, it's not like he couldn't play it any other time (I hadn't played it in weeks); so I make another swipe for the controller, and this time I grab it away from him (and I'm a lot bigger than him). He kept trying to swipe it away and he wouldn't shut up about it and let me play, and my buddy was due to arrive in 10 or so minutes. Seeing as my parents were away and how annoying he was being, I figured this was the perfect opportunity to tie him up and get him out of my buddy and mine's way for a while. I still had the rest of the weekend after that to put up with him.

So I put down the controller, and he thought he had won, but instead, when I stood up, I grabbed both of his upper arms from behind. He struggled and yelled a little bit, but I'd done this before (it was the tying up part that was new). I pushed him up the stairs--he stepped along with me, but only to prevent being pushed right over. When we got to the top of the stairs I forced him into the den, which had the large craft closet in it. I pushed him into one of the wooden chairs, and pushed him into a seated position--keeping my hand firmly on his shoulder, I quickly pulled out the supplies I'd need from the craft closet (which was right next to the chair). Surprisingly, during this time he wasn't fighting that much... just sort of absent-mindedly, as though he was curious about what I was going to do.

I grabbed the supplies--some duct tape and some thin cord. Now he was starting to realize what was going to happen, so he struggled like crazy, springing from the chair. I dropped everything at my feet and pushed him back down as he flailed. I grabbed the rope at my feet and pulled his hands to the back of the chair, holding them together with one hand as I wrapped it around his wrists with the other hand. When I finished, I knotted it tightly. I realized he might make a break for the door, so I rushed over to close it--I knew with his hands tied behind him it would be hard for him to open the door and escape.

He got up and tried to run, but there was nowhere to go, so, again, I pushed him back into the chair, this time applying pressure to his shoulder with one hand while wrapping some yellow rope around his upper body, tying him to the chair. He yelled at me, asking what the hell I was doing and such, but by this point he could say whatever he wanted--I had complete control. I put my hand over his mouth, but when he opened his mouth to yell again his teeth hit my hand--though it didn't really hurt. I let go of his mouth to get a more permanent solution.

I grabbed the duct tape, and started unrolling a strip. I attached the end of the roll to his cheek, and waited for a brief moment when he shut his mouth and quickly rolled it across his mouth far to the other side of his face. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to be coming off (I thought I may have to wrap it around his head, but I didn't want to have to do that because of his hair)--just to be safe I tore off several long strips of duct tape and placed them over the same spot, and above and lower until he was effectively gagged. All he could do was shake the chair and yell muffled obscenities at me.

I decided to go the whole 9-yards while I was at it, so I tied his legs in two places as well--at the ankles and below the knees. The timing was good too, because as I did this my brother thought to kick me... little good it did in that state.

I admired my handiwork for a minute or two, then the doorbell rang, so I ran downstairs to answer it. It was my buddy... I knew we'd have as long as we want doing whatever without being bothered, but I wanted to take some pictures first to remember this moment, so I took my buddy upstairs and took a few pictures of my brother with my digital camera... my friend thought it was hilarious--my brother, not so much.

After I took a few pics, me and my buddy went downstairs; leaving my brother tied up and gagged upstairs. And that's where he remained (much to his dismay) for the next hour or so (I went to check on him a few times throughout). Then I decided to tell him my buddy and I were heading out for a few hours (we weren't really), and I put a blindfold on him. I only did this to see how he'd react when he thought we were gone--he freaked out big time, making loud noises in to the gag, and darting his head around randomly as though trying to see something.

I took it off after a few minutes, so as not to be too mean. Then I took the tape off his mouth. At first he just kind of sat there... breathing really heavy and stuff (of course), and looking around. Probably really surprised that I did this, and wondering how he was going to get out of it all. I expected him to start freaking out at me, but instead he was really calm and acted like he felt defeated.

"Am I gonna get untied soon?" he asked us.

"Maybe in a little bit... are you gonna be a little ass like before if I let you go?"

"No. I'll leave you alone and whatever"

Well, it was basically something to that effect, so I figured alright... he's probably learned his lesson, son I untied his upper body from the chair, but I kept his feet and hands tied. Then I got my buddy to lift his legs and I took his arms and we carried him to his bedroom. He didn't struggle at all... I guess he figured we were going to untie him there.

When we got there, we layed him on his bed, and I quickly ran back to the craft closet to grab a pair of scissors. I came back in to the room and put the scissors down on the cabinet--on the far end away from the bed. I took two more pictures and then I told him he can try and untie himself if he wants to be untied, and I made sure he saw the scissors. I thought this would be the best way to do it. I knew he was going to protest, so I opened his cabinet drawer and grabbed a sock, which I shoved in his mouth followed by strips of duct tape over it to seal it in.

"We'll see you downstairs, Max..." I said.

And then my buddy and I headed downstairs, leaving my brother to try and free himself--it only took him about 10 minutes, and when he came downstairs he pretty much steered clear of me. And he was very nice the whole rest of the weekend.

When my parents came home, I don't think he said anything to them about it... or if he did, they never confronted me about it. Maybe he's afraid of what I will do if he says anything ;)

Jake
kueko111@yahoo.com