David : 01 - Big Brother (mmm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David : 01 - Big Brother (mmm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

David's stories
01 - Big Brother
Story index at the bottom

By David

Thursday, April 22nd 2004 - 06:26:58 AM

Big Brother

Did any of you have an older brother? It was great when things were going well, not so good when you wanted to be part of his scene, he didn't want you and your only weapon was to be a pain. You know the sort of thing - "keep out of my room, don't touch my gear, go away, jeez why don't you just get out of my hair"!

I was eleven, and by any measure I guess I could be annoying. Tim was fourteen and I hero-worshipped him. Actually we were usually the best of buddies, but when he had his pals round the last thing he wanted was to have his bratty brother hanging around. He was fit and athletic, an all round sportsman while I was your typical eleven year old weed, thin and gangling. It was summer, school was out and our parents were visiting some relations and would be away from home until late. We both preferred to remain at home and hang out with friends and Tim was nominally looking after me. It was hot and we had both been made to dress in shorts and tee shirts so as not to mess up any other clothes. This would have been Tim's preference in any case and he looked good in this gear. I hated it - it was the mid-60's, shorts were getting shorter and they seemed to me to make me look thinner and more spindly than ever. I tried to keep my shorts unfashionably long and would refuse to wear them whenever I thought I might get away with it. On this occasion there was no choice - I had been threatened with dire consequences if I messed up another pair of jeans.

Mom had left plenty of food ready prepared for our meals so when we had completed our morning chores we were ready for our prospective buddies. A knock on the door announced the arrival of Tim's best friend Josh, accompanied by another boy, Steve, who I hadn't seen before. The three of them took off for the back yard and our pool area leaving me alone in the house and a few moments later my buddy Tom arrived. Tom was the same age and much like me. Slightly shorter, he was dressed almost identically in dark blue cotton shorts and a tee shirt, white socks and trainers. Whether he was as self conscious about wearing shorts as me I had no idea.

For the next hour we watched TV but finally we were bored and began to wonder what the others were doing. It was not long before we decided to creep out and find out.

There was no sign of them outside and for a few moments we were at a loss but then subdued giggles gave their presence away - they were in the shed where Pa stored the gardening equipment and other bits and pieces. At a sign from Tom we both crept silently up to the window and peered through. My brother and his buddy were lying on the floor almost consuming a magazine, which undoubtedly would have been considered unsuitable by our parents. They were totally engrossed in the book but in any case we had approached so stealthily that the older boys were completely unaware of our presence. One thing however escaped us --there were only two boys in the shed, not three. Josh had gone to the kitchen for Cokes; a fact which we discovered when we were both grasped around the neck by fingers that seemed to have a vice like grip. Our yells immediately alerted the other two who came racing out of the door to be told by Josh that he had caught us spying on them.

Both of us were being held by the neck and Josh was much stronger than either of us but in one respect we had the advantage - our arms were free and we both had good lungs. We lashed out for all we were worth, at the same time yelling our heads off. Our yard was very secluded but the neighbours would soon think a murder was taking place. Josh was having a job holding both of us so he pushed me towards my brother who grabbed me from behind by the elbows, thus preventing me inflicting any more damage. At the same time Josh changed his grip on Tom grasping him in the same manner as I was being held. Tim was the first to speak saying, "What are we going to do with them? They need to be taught a lesson for spying on us".

It was Steve who answered. I saw what could only be described as an evil grin break out on his face, then he said, "I've an idea. Take them up to your room. I'll follow in a moment and explain". The other two were seemingly quite willing to fall in with whatever Steve had in mind without asking any questions and began dragging us towards the house. Normally I would have done anything just to be allowed inside my big brother's room but I had seen the look on Steve's face. I was certain that, whatever he had in mind Tim's room would be the last place either of us wanted to be. We were still yelling our heads off but in doors the neighbours would be less likely to hear.

With some difficulty we were manhandled up the stairs to Tim's room. We were both still being held from behind by our elbows and were managing to inflict a certain amount of superficial damage to our captors shins by kicking out, but this only seemed to strengthen their determination. A few moments later Steve arrived, depositing a large plastic bag on the floor behind him. Despite everything, I felt an overwhelming curiosity to find out what was in it, but we would be kept in suspense only a few minutes.

Tim immediately asked, "What are we going to do with them now?" to which Steve replied, "First lets shut them up. Have you got any bandannas?"

"Sure," was the answer. "Top drawer in the dresser". The other boy opened the drawer and pulled out a red and a blue cloth. I am certain the two older boys knew immediately what Steve had in mind. For my part I was still clueless. Whether Tom was as naïve as me I never found out but in any case he would have been in no doubt what would happen to him shortly when Steve took the blue cloth, rolled it loosely from opposite corners and dropped it over my face, pulling it across my mouth. Only now did I realise that he was planning to gag me. Like many youngsters my buddies and I had speculated about being tied up while watching scenes in movies but up till that time we had never tried it out in our games. The one thing I was sure of was I didn't want to be gagged and I redoubled my struggles, squirming and writhing in an attempt to throw off the cloth covering my mouth. Steve calmly took the two ends, tying a half-knot at the back of my neck and pulling it tight. Gradually I realised that this wasn't too bad and I gave up the fight - I was sure I could rub the cloth off and free my mouth as soon as I was left to myself. Meanwhile Steve, who had not completed tying off the gag, appeared to have become concerned for my welfare and asked, "That's not too tight, is it?" I shook my head, "No!"

"You're quite sure are you?" He continued. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable and can loosen it if it's too tight. Just tell me how it is!"

He kept up these comments until finally I was forced to say, "It's just fine!" This was just what he wanted. The moment I began to speak he pulled hard on the cloth forcing it back between my teeth. Then he tied it off securely and this time he made no pretence of showing any concern for my comfort.

Tom had watched this performance wide eyed. Fascinated by what was happening to me he had ceased to yell (and I of course had now been effectively silenced by my gag). Perhaps he thought that by keeping quiet he would avoid a similar fate but if so he was wrong. Steve picked up the blue bandanna, rolled it and dropped it in position. He must have realised it would be more difficult to get Tom to answer his questions so this time he simply said, "There are two ways we can do this - the easy way and the hard way. Either way, you get to be gagged. The easy way you do what I ask, the hard way I make you". After a pause he continued, "What's it to be? The easy way?"

Tom was still wide eyed with disbelief that this was happening to us, but after a moment he nodded "Yes". Steve immediately went on, "That's fine, kid. Open wide!" After a moment Tom did as he was asked and Steve stretched the cloth between his open jaws, then said, "OK, now clamp down". Even as Tom was closing his mouth Steve was knotting the gag tightly in position.

Somehow seeing my friend gagged brought me out of my trance. I was still being held by the elbows and neither of us could make much sound but I still had the use of my feet and began kicking out at my brother, producing some very satisfying grunts as I made contact with his shins. Steve however, in his role as mastermind of our downfall quickly stopped this by grabbing one foot and hauling it up behind me, leaving me standing on one leg. Somehow he managed to make a grab for the bag and out tumbled a pile of rope. I was in no doubt now what was going to happen to us and was powerless to prevent it. Unexpectedly I felt a thrill of excitement. Still holding my ankle high up behind me he slipped a noose over my foot and pulled it tight, then took two or three further turns around my ankle. Without releasing my leg, he pulled my foot to the floor. Hindered by the rope it would have been difficult to retaliate but in any case I had no time as Steve quickly took three turns round both my legs and then cinched them off before knotting it securely.

Without being prompted, my brother pushed me face down onto the bed and with help from Steve pulled my tee shirt up over my head, somehow without releasing me. He knew of course that I would hate being stripped to my shorts but all my protests were lost in the gag. Next he pulled my arms behind my back and crossed my wrists and within a few moments I felt Steve begin tying my hands. He worked methodically and it was obvious he knew exactly what he was doing. I felt him apply turns both horizontally and vertically around my wrists and cinch it. Then knotted the cord well out of reach of my fingers. At last the hands holding me let go and I made some experimental moves testing my bonds. It was a waste of time. Short of getting help from my buddy or a knife I would remain tied until our captors decided to release me. Finally I felt my shoes and socks being dragged off.

I managed to roll onto my back so that I could see what was happening. Josh was still holding Tom whose eyes were like saucers, having for the first time in his life watched as his best buddy was overpowered and tied up. He was of course already gagged so could be in no doubt what was going to happen to him. I think he realised from my performance that resistance was useless and consequently was treated a little more gently. Without any resistance his shirt was removed, then Josh pulled his arms behind his back and once more Steve did the honours, tying Tom's hands every bit as securely as he had tied mine. Then he was pushed to the floor and made to cross his ankles and they were tightly lashed together. Tied like that he would be unable to stand, let alone hop around the room. To complete his captivity his shoes and socks were removed.

The three older boys seemed quite pleased with their work and decided they were in need of cold drinks after their exertions, but then Tim pointed out that I would be able to slide off the bed and might be able to liberate Tom.

Steve thought for a moment then said, "No problem. Turn him over!" I was unceremoniously rolled back onto my stomach and immediately felt Steve loop yet another length of rope through my bound wrists. I had never even heard of a hog-tie let alone seen one but my ignorance wouldn't last much longer. I felt hands grasp my legs and force my feet up towards my butt and then Steve was looping his rope through my ankle bonds. I realised it would be impossible to get off the bed but it didn't feel too uncomfortable, when suddenly Steve gave an almighty heave on the rope bringing my feet and hands together so that I could brush my heels with my finger-tips. Without allowing any slack to develop he quickly knotted it off to sounds of approval from his two friends.

The three walked to the door and just before it shut Tim called "We'll be back to see you later. Don't go far!" and as the door closed we heard their laughter receding down the stairs.

Craning my neck I found myself staring into Tom's eyes. We both mmpphhed at one another but I knew that it was as impossible for him to reach me on the bed as it was for me to get to him on the floor. Equally there was absolutely no way we would be able to untie our own bonds. All I could do was arch my back and shoulders to relieve the pressure on my arms and hope they wouldn't leave us here too long...

(To be continued)

David