Ted : 03 - Capturing The Girls (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ted : 03 - Capturing The Girls (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ted's stories
03 - Capturing The Girls
Story index at the bottom

By Ted

Friday, April 23rd 2004 - 11:25:19 PM

Capturing The Girls (Part one)

It's been a few months since I posted my last story that involved my best friend Mike, his sister Cassie & her two best friends, Laurie & Kristi. Mike & Cassie's older brother Pete had captured his siblings as well as me & had Laurie & Kristi tickle us senselessly. After that experience, Mike & me had plotted to "kidnap" Cassie & then lure her two friends into a trap that involved ropes, gags & LOTS & LOTS of tickling. Mike & me picked a right day to do it since his parents as well as Pete had gone out of town for the night. I guess their parents trusted Cassie & Mike alone in the house, which suited me just fine.

It was about five o'clock in the afternoon when I got to their house. By my luck, Cassie answered the door. I couldn't help myself, staring at her long tanned legs & barefeet. Man, did I have a crush on her!

"Hi Ted" she said smiling almost wickedly, almost knowing that something was up

"Mike's downstairs"

She hurried off & ran up the stairs. Just thinking that very soon she would be our prisoner was an awesome feeling. I went downstairs where Mike had some clothesline already cut into several pieces. He then gave me some white rags as I stuffed then in my back pocket. He told me he had a perfect way to force his sister to lure Laurie & Kristi over to the house. We would capture Cassie & tie her up, then we would call one of her friends for her & she would tell them to come over about fifteen minutes apart, that way we would have time to tie the other up. I asked him what if Cassie didn't want to do it? Mike told me that I would find out, but it would work. My mind was wondering. It probably involved tickling. Cassie was very sensitive to any tickling, just thinking about it made me all excited to get going & do this.

Several minutes later, Mike & me crept up the stairs. We could hear the radio on in Cassie's room. Ascending the stairs, my heart was racing. Mike had me knock on the door & lure her into the hallway where he would grab her. We could hear her walk & open it

"Oh hi Ted" she said walking right into the trap, almost wanting to get captured

"Where's my brrgggmmpphhhh!!!!!" she mumbled as Mike hand gagged her

"I'm right here sister dear!" he said "Ted help me get her in the guest room"

To say I was mesmerized was an understatement. I quickly came to my senses as Mike flopped his sister down on the bed, pulling her hands behind her back.

"I knew you two were up to no good!" she yelled, almost giggling. She seemed to be enjoying this, but not as much as I was! Mike started to tie her wrists together with a piece of clothesline.

"You better tie me up good Michael, because when I get loose, it's you two that's going to get it!"

"Yeah whatever" was Mike's reply

If Cassie was enjoying it, she sure was putting up a fight. Mike handed me a piece of clothesline

"Tie her feet together Ted"

I took the clothesline & tied her bare ankles together. Then I couldn't help but give her a tickle.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ted!!"

Mike rolled her over & covered her mouth with his hand.

"Now sis, we're going to call your friends for you. You're going to get them over here, if not what just happened will happen a lot more!"

I could see Cassie's eyes widen. It was perfect! If Cassie didn't cooperate, we would tickle her until she did

"I'm going to call Laurie first, get her over here in Ten minutes & no tricks"

Cassie nodded no & Mike turned to me. I went to town on Cassie's feet, raking them with my fingers. To say the girl thrashed about would be an understatement. I thought she was going to kick me in the chest. She tried to protest behind Mike's hand, but she could only squeal.

"Are you going to get Laurie over here?" Mike said again & again Cassie nodded no

Mike then switched positions with me. I covered Cassie's mouth & Mike then tickled his sister. More thrashing & more squeals came about, Mike knew exactly where her weakness was. Cassie was laughing behind my hand as she tried to get Mike to stop. Tears rolled down her cheeks from laughing so much.

"Are you going to cooperate now sis?"

This time Cassie nodded yes. Mike then got out the phone & dialed a number. Mike then put the receiver to his sister's ear.

"Remember, no tricks… or else"

Cassie was giggling as she talked to Laurie, but convinced her to come over in ten minutes. I was having the time of my life to say the least.

"Good work Sis, now I'm going to call Kristi"

"No, Laurie's enough Mike"

I then covered her mouth & Mike started tickling her mercifully again

"Ggggrrmmmppphhh!!!!!" she started to say from beneath my hand

"That was the wrong answer sis!" he said as he worked the back of her legs with his fingers. Cassie couldn't stand it anymore as she thrashed & squealed.

"Are you going to get Kristi over here?"

I could hear Cassie say yes behind my hand

"Good" Mike said as he dialed the phone again & put it to Cassie's ear.

"Is Kristi there?" Cassie said still giggling from the tickle torture "Oh ok. Well when she gets home, can you tell her to come over to Cassie's house?"
Mike then took the phone away

"She's out with her Mother"

"Perfect" Mike replied as he stuffed a small wad of cloth in his sister's mouth

"Mmmmppphh!!!"

"That gives us more time with you & Laurie" he added as he took a white rag & tied it in her mouth. It held the wad in her mouth behind it. Mike then tied the gag tight behind her head.

"Ten minutes is about up. Laurie should be here anytime"

"Grrmmpphhh!!! Mmmmppphhhh!!!!"

Cassie could only squeal & thrash about in her bound & gagged state, Just about then the doorbell rang. Cassie then went about making more noise.

"Don't go anywhere sis, Laurie will be joining you shortly"

"Grrmmmpphhh!!!!"

With that last bit from Cassie, Mike & me left Cassie's room & closed the door. We hurried downstairs & Mike looked through the peephole. He then turned to me.

"Victim number two is here!"

To be continued ...

Ted Farrell
tfarrell84@hotmail.com
USA

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday, May 1st 2004 - 02:23:23 PM

Capturing The Girls (Part two)

After leaving Mike's sister Cassie bound & gagged in her bedroom, one of her best friend's, Laurie had arrived. Mike then hinted that he wanted to take the girls down to the basement where there was a large mattress on the floor. Mike then ran upstairs to get Cassie as I opened the door. Laurie stood there smiling. Her brunette hair was back in a ponytail. I couldn't get over how much she looked like Katie Holmes. Anyway, I invited her in, telling her that Cassie would be down in a minute, but I didn't tell her how! She was wearing the usual summer dress: T-shirt, shorts & flip-flop sandals, perfect for what we had in store for her!

In a few minutes I could hear Mmmppphing sounds getting louder & so could Laurie as she called out Cassie's name. Then Laurie saw her best friend, who was bound & gagged being led down the stairs by her brother. Laurie I think started to protest, but I quickly stopped that by hand gagging her. She mmmppphed something under my hand which I couldn't make out. Anyway, she & Cassie were our prisoners now & she knew it. We led the girls down the stairs, my hand still over Laurie's mouth. Once downstairs, Mike flopped his sister on the mattress & re tied her ankles. I had managed to take a knotted rag from my pocket & used it to stuff in Laurie's mouth. I then pulled the ends tight & knotted it. After cleave-gagging Laurie, Mike took over & tied her hands behind her back.

"I sure hope Kristi shows up soon", he said as he really tied Laurie good. "If not, there's more torture for you two!".

"Mmmmppphhh!!!!" Laurie tried to say as she looked at Cassie. She knew what was coming & like Cassie, was very sensitive to tickling. Mike then moved her down next to Cassie & I removed her sandals. Letting out another Mmmmppphh, Laurie's feet were then tied by Mike. Mike then gave her the first tickle. She squealed & thrashed & I knew that it was going to be a very memorable evening, but little did I know that it was just getting started.

Mike then started in on Laurie. Man did she trash about & squeal, I think more than Cassie did! Wasting no time, I moved towards Cassie & started on her. Cassie just gave me an evil eye as she squealed & squirmed to my touch. In the next few minutes, each girl was tickled to the point to where both of them rolled off the mattress.

"They're moving around too much Ted", Mike said as he grabbed more rope. Both Cassie & Laurie let out loud Mmmmppphing sounds when they saw it. Then I caught on to what Mike was doing, he was planning to tie them back to back. After helping him get the girls situated, Mike then looped the rope around the girls a couple of times. Despite their gagged protests, Cassie & Laurie were now tied together, so if one girl moved, the other did as well! Mike then started tickling Laurie again. She trashed about, moving Cassie with her. Soon I started on Cassie again. I swear the squealing was louder as each girl got our torture treatment. I looked at Cassie's gagged face, tears of laughing rolled down her cheeks. She was being tortured well & she knew it. Mike then switched positions with me. He took over on his sister & I took over on Laurie. Laurie was really sensitive to my touch, maybe more so than Mike, who really gave his sister the works. I could tell he was working the outside of her legs, making her really trash about, making Laurie almost tip over! Just then we heard the doorbell ring. Was it Kristi?

"That's probably victim number three Ted, go check", Mike said as he got up from the floor. I could hear the girls panting, tired from their tickling.
I ran up the stairs & looked in the peephole, sure enough it was Kristi. I ran back down stairs & told Mike.

"I'll hide down here, you invite her in & get her down here"

I went back upstairs & answered the door. She was surprised to see me.

"Oh hi Ted, is Cassie around? She wanted me to come over".

"Yeah she's downstairs"

If Kristi was suspicious, she didn't let on. Like the other girls, she was wearing shorts & sandals. She started down the stairs & suddenly we heard mmmppphing.

Startled, Kristi started back up the stairs, but I just shut the door & blocked her way.

"What's going on Ted?" she asked going back downstairs.

"What's it look like" I replied in a sinister voice. I really don't know if Kristi was scared or what, but if she wasn't, I would have gave her an Oscar right there!

"Well you're not going to catch me!", she yelled as she ran the last flew flights of stairs, right into Mike's right hand, which covered her mouth! If my heart wasn't pounding, it was now. It was a perfect set up. Kristi struggled like a perfect damsel, but she knew she was caught.

"Now were really going to have some fun Ted! Get the rope & a gag"

I went over to the other part of the basement & picked up two pieces of clothesline & a knotted rag. Mike then cleaved gagged Kristi with the rag, pulling it tight & knotting it. Mike then gave me the rope & told me to tie Kristi up. He was going to look for another thing to put on the floor. He returned in a few minutes with a sleeping bag. After tying Kristi's hands snuggly behind her back, Mike then moved her down onto the sleeping bag. With the other piece of rope, Mike removed her sandals & tied her ankles together.

"Now Kristi", Mike said, "Me & Ted are really going let you have it! Your punishment for being late!"

Man Mike was sinister, but in a good way! Man was Kristi going to get it, right in front of her two bound & gagged best friends & I was loving every minute of it!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ted Farrell
tfarrell84@hotmail.com
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic