the me : 03 - Babysitter gets hers (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

the me : 03 - Babysitter gets hers (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

the me's stories
03 - Babysitter gets hers
Story index at the bottom

By the me

Thursday, May 6th 2004 - 10:28:03 AM

Babysitter gets hers

Here's a story where I got my babysitter tied up for about half an hour. It's not to big but I thought i'd post it anyway. I'll post a few more as well after this.

Well my I was about 10 I think, and my parents where going out to dinner and a movie. So they got this girl we knew named Jenny to babysit. She was probably about 16 or so. She was wearing tight cacky type pants and a striped sweater. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and as far as i can remember nice curves.

Anyway we where flipping through channels on tv and decided nothing good was on. So was sat on the floor and tried to think of a game to play to keep us occupied for the next few hours. We where going through some ideas and after a while she said
"Well what do kids your age like to play?" I told her cops and robbers which was true. But the thought had not yet crossed my mind that this was a chance to get her tied up.

"Well then lets play that." She said. "How do you play?"

I told her I would be the robber and she could either be a cop or the person I was robbing. She decided to be the cop.

Anyway I set up the scenario. I put some fake money and jewelery around the house for me to take and turned out all the lights. I said we both sneak around the house and I try to get all the stuff before you find me. I told her to go to a bedroom and in 1 minute to come out and look for me.

I ran to the basement and then stealthily came back upstairs and started sneaking around collecting cash. Soon I heard a door open and I saw Jenny sneak out of the room and look around. I ducked behind a cushioned chair we had as she passed by. It now occurred to me what i could do.

I snuck to my room and grabbed the toy gun i had from my closet. Then i snuck to a good hiding position and waited for her to pass by. Soon i saw her coming my way and as she passed my my hiding area i jumped out behind her and stuck the gun to her back.

"Don't move copper." I said dangerously. She obediently put her hands in the air and i led her to the living room. I grabbed a kitchen chair and sat it in the living room.

"Have a seat and don't try anything funny, cause i'm watching you." i said. she giggled a bit and sat down. I backed out of the room with the gun still pointed at her and ran to the garage. I grabbed all the rope i could find and a roll of duct tape and a scarf.

I came back into the room with the scarf and blindfolded her with it so she couldn't see what i was doing.

"You'll never get away with this." she said, breaking into giggles.

"Shut up you." i said. i ran and got my other supplies.

I took some rope and started to tie her hands to each side of the chair. She stiffened a bit and said "not so tight."

I made no reply and continued to tie her up. i took some more rope and tied her feet to the legs of the chair. Then i tied her knees together and wrapped rope above and below her breasts tying her back to the chair.

She was struggling against her bonds now but she wasn't going anywhere. I quietly tore a few strips of duct tape off of the role. I did it slowly so she couldn't hear and protest. When i had about 5 strips i promptly slapped them one by one over her mouth sealing her lips shut.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she screamed in surprise and struggled against the ropes.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have a job to finish." i said evilly and exited the room. I quickly collected all the other money and such. Then i snuck back the living room to watch her struggle.

After about 20 minutes she gave up and just softly mmmphed into her gag. I snuck up next to her and started tickling her. She screamed in surprise and struggled around like mad laughing into her gag. I tickled her for about 5 minutes. Then i decided i wanted to stay on good terms with her so i untied her-slowly. After i removed the gag and blindfold i smiled innocently at her and said "Well that was fun!"

I ran off to watch tv before she could yell at me and after a few minutes she joined me. She never brought it up or complained about what i had done and we had a good time watching cartoons.

That's the babysitting story i have. I've also got some where i played with a couple female friends and a few when i tied up my friends little sister. feel free to ask questions.

the me