Charon : 01 - The Hostage Game (f/F, f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charon : 01 - The Hostage Game (f/F, f/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charon's stories
01 - The Hostage Game
Story index at the bottom

By Charon

Sunday, May 9th 2004 - 10:43:53 PM

The Hostage Game

This was taught to me by two girls named Karen and Sissy. The idea is to draw cards among the players in order to get the higher ranked card. The player holding the lower rank card becomes the hostage. The game has to be played by at least three players in order to have one hostage, one kidnapper, and one seeker. Since the game's rules aren't written in stone, players can suggest new rules as they go along. Their mother, Eileen, knew the rules well because of Sissy and Karen having played the game before. Eileen, a lookalike for QVC's Lisa Mason, was about 110 pounds and stood 5' 3" tall. She worked as a secretary and wore the usual attire for such a position. Karen and I had been talking to each other while I waited for Eileen to come home in order to tell her I would look after her house while the family was on vacation. Sissy, the younger sister, hadn't arrived home yet.
She was still at ballet class. We waited for her but she didn't seem like she would be on time. While waiting, Eileen showed up first in her business suit, flanel shirt, skirt, black pantyhose, and high heels.

She noticed the deck of cards before us and asked if Sissy was home yet. We said, "No. Not yet."

"How else are you all going to play without a third member?", Eileen asked. Karen asked, "Why don't you play with us until Sissy comes home?". Eileen thought about it for a second and agreed to play along. We each draw a card and Eileen came out dead last.

"Before we start, can I take off my coat?", she asked.

Karen agreed to the request and went to get her game supplies. Eileen asked, "Who's going to be the kidnapper?" I replied, "Karen can do it." Eileen waited for Karen to arrive and Karen ordered me outside while she tied up her mother out of my sight. I went out back and waited for the signal for I don't know how long before going to the front of the house. Finally, Karen called out for me to return.

My job from then on was to find Eileen and release her. No time limit was involved because having the kidnapper walking around with me might tip me off to where the hostage was. If Karen wanted to, she could time me but it didn't affect the game unless I agreed to her rules. I quickly searched the house and found nothing. I decided to check the garage and search the family van. Since the windows were tinted, it was hard to see in them. Fortunately, the game required that all hiding places be left unlocked.

I opened the side door and found Eileen bound and gagged on the seat just behind the driver and passenger seats. She was laying on her right side with her shoes on the van floor and staring me in the face with her mouth gagged by a white cloth, cleave style. Karen had tied her ankles together with white rope and also had tied her just above her knees. I had to turn Eileen over to see that Karen had crossed her mother's hands behind her back before binding them with the same white rope. Eileen tried to talk but all that came out was mumbled words. If you have ever read the Rocketeer comic book where Betty Page is kidnapped by Nazis, then you could image what I saw.

I was going to untie her when suddenly I heard sounds coming from the full seat behind Eileen's. I turned her back on to her side to her disappointment. I asked Karen, "What was that?". Karen said, "See for yourself." I slowly rose and looked over the seat. There laid Sissy in her white leotard and white tights. She was bound and gagged just like her mother. Suddenly, I realized why Karen took so long to call me into the house: Sissy had arrived while I was outside. I lifted Sissy to a seated position and did the same to her mother and stood back and took in the view. Karen had gagged them both so tightly that both sets of their teeth were covering up the cleave gags in their mouths. The cloths were becoming moist with saliva.

Karen stated, "Now, try me". "What do you mean?", I asked. Karen said to take one or both of them and hide them while she's out of the house. I decided to take both of them and told Karen to wait outside. I carried Eileen first and then Sissy to a sliding closet in Karen's room, think Karen would look there last. I removed their cleave gags in order to give them relief from their gags. Karen had put two knots into each gag, which made it difficult to remove them. Finally, Eileen and her daughter Sissy could talk, but not for long. I knew that Karen would return soon, perhaps before I called her. I left Eileen and Sissy tied up as Karen had left them but decided I needed to keep them quiet. I found two hankies and told the two of them to open wide. First, Eileen then Sissy. I then proceeded to spread out the white cloths in order to create detective-style gags. The hankies cut down on the noise they had made once I opened the van. I closed the closet but left it partial open in order to treat Karen. Surely enough, Karen had to search her room twice to find them.

Karen asked them why they didn't hit their heads against the closet wall in order to get her attention. Both were afraid their heads would go through the wall if they did it.

The End

Charon