Tw : 04 - Caught tying up my sister (m/f, F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tw : 04 - Caught tying up my sister (m/f, F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tw's stories
04 - Caught tying up my sister
Story index at the bottom

By Tw

Friday, May 28th 2004 - 10:11:29 AM

Caught tying up my sister

This is a repost from my hyperboard site,for those who may not have seen it.Also I just posted a NEW story on my site today.Hope you enjoy them :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well a small recap for those of you who dont know what went on with me and my sister. I use to tie her up a lot! We never played 'games', I just asked her if I could tie her up, and she would almost always say yes.

Now I also almost always used masking tape instead of rope.For one we always seemed to have plenty. And I could tie her up very quickly with tape, this was a good thing, unless I had to untie her quickly.

On this one day, dad was at work and mom was about to go shopping, I always tied up my sister, or tried to when no one was home I never knew how long my mom would be gone, but I figured at least a good 1/2 hour.

As soon as the car was out of sight, I asked Amy (not her real name) if I could tie her up. She said 'sure". Now I was not good at rope tying, that is another reason I mostly used masking tape. However this time I wanted to use rope, so I could get better. I had one very long piece of rope, and a roll of masking tape. I tied Amy's hands behind her then working from her torso down I wrapped and wound the rest of the rope around her whole body, till I got to her feet, then knotted the rope.

After she was tied I took the masking tape and put it over her mouth, gagging her. I gently sat her on the couch, I also almost always tied her while she was standing up. Amy squirmed ever so slightly, I then asked her if she could talk. She shook her head no. I asked her to try. She tried but nothing came out but a 'mmmm' sound. I was loving every minute of it.

All of a sudden I heard this voice from behind me "Just what the hell are you doing?". It was my mom! I was SO busted! "uh just playing" I stammered.

"You untie your sister right now young man!" my mom ordered. "Never mind,I 'll do it! you sit down mister" young man and mister, 2 words mom used when she was very upset with me. My mom took the tape off of Amy's mouth

"Are you ok sweetie?" mom asked.

"Yeah he ties me up all the time". My sister did not know what she had done.

After my mom untied my sister, she gave me the 3rd degree: 'whats the matter with you. how long have you been doing this, what I am going to do with you' and so on. Then mom asked me "how would you like to be tied up young man?" Now that was one of "those" questions, that pretty much no matter how I answered, I was going to get in MORE trouble. So I said what all kids say, and what parents hate to hear "I dont know" all this did was make my mom more mad. " I..you.." she stuttered.

"Stand up mister" Mom said, then turned me around, pulled my hands behind me, and using the same rope I used on my sister started to tie me up. She tied me up pretty much the same way. My mom then got one of her scarfs from the closet and tied it over my mouth! "There" she said "How do you like being tied up and not being able to talk?"

I mmm' just like amy.

"Good,you can just stay like that until I think you learned your lesson. Your sister can watch you while I put the food away, maybe when I am done I will untie you,we will see". With that My mom left.

Amy watched me for a few minute,laughed at me then started to watch tv! During the commercials,she would look and point at me and giggle! I tried to get loose,but not a chance.

About a 1/2 hour latter,maybe longer my mom came back into the room.

"Well young man, did you learn your lesson?" I shook my head yes,and made as much noise as I could through the scarf. "Good" my mom said, as she started to untie me, but unlike when she untied my sister, she left my gag on to the end after I was free I went to take my gag off my mom was, "No,you can just leave that on until dinner". When my other sister came home and saw me watching tv gagged, broke out laughing. Luckily my mom was done with me before my dad got home. Did I learn my lesson? Well, um, no I tied my sister up a few more times, until my mom caught me again. Needless to say she was not happy. As a matter of fact she caught us twice, but one time she almost seemed happy when she found us playing...

Tw
http://aw.hyperboards.com/