Gwen : 01 - Sharon's House (f+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gwen : 01 - Sharon's House (f+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gwen's stories
01 - Sharon's House
Story index at the bottom

By Gwen

Friday, May 28th 2004 - 07:32:11 PM

Sharons House - Part I

Eddy, Mike, Brian and I had agreed to play cow boys and Indians with Sharon and her friends Melony, Angela and Mia. Little did we know what we were in for. The plan was for all of us to meet at Sharon's house where we would split up into teams. I knocked on the door. Sharon welcomed me in. I stepped forward only to find three super soakers trained on me. Angela was waiting for me behind and door with Melony and Mia on the other side.

"Wait you can't start the game without the others... the teams haven't even been decided" I exclaimed.

"Oh but they have" said the devious Sharon. Apparently they had decided to gang up on us and take us out one by one.

"Ahh... that's not fair", I tried to explain when Sharon ordered the attack.

"Get him!"

They were all standing between me and door more or less with Mia working her way around towards my flank. So I bolted for the other side but it was too late; Mia had just caught hold my waist. Next all four took a hold and tackled me to the ground. Angela and Mia each took one of my arms while Melony had grabbed her arms around my legs. I was struggling against all three of them until Sharon sat on my waist straddling me to the ground. I could no longer move.

"Now what should we use to tie him up?", asked Sharon. She though for a moment and then ordered them to turn me around. She then proceeded to take off my belt. They turned me over again whilst Angela and Mia held my wrists together horizontally in the small of my back. Sharon then coiled the belt around several times, tightening it and buckling it as tight as it would go. The two other girls proceeded to use their belts to tie up my ankles and knees in a similar fashion. Apparently they didn't plan things out to well as they hadn't even considered what they were going to tie us up with. It was pretty much spur of the moment thinking but then that was one of Sharon's strong points; she was a master of improvisation.

Mia was keeping a watch out by the window. "Brain and Mike are coming" Mia said.

Sharon had read my mind. Just as I was about to yell she quickly smothered my yell in her hand and kept it firmly there.

"Help me get him into the dining room", said Sharon. "We have to take Brian and Mike by surprise".

The four of them carried me over while Sharon kept her hand over my mouth. Sharon told Mia to get the kitchen towel.

"Now we can't have you screaming like a lunatic - can we? hehe".

Mia held my mouth shut with forcefulness while Sharon was readying the towel. I was laying face down. Mia placed her knee behind my head and clamped both hands on my mouth.

"Careful now... don't wanna rough him up to much", Sharon said and giggled too while she tied a knot in the towel and tied it around my head. They just got done with me while Mike and Brian just about reached the door. Mia and Sharon got into position.

I mmmphed as loud as I could but the towel drowned out most of the sound and I was a good 60 feet and a wall away from the door. I was hoping they'd heard it but no such luck.

Sharon opened the door and casually welcomed them in. At which point they were ordered to lay on the ground face down at gun point. Apparently they weren't aloud to get wet today for Mike and Brian didn't resist. I guess we could chalk it up to Brian being a wuss. I mean Sharon could be pretty bossy at times. Once again no foresight; they began to talk about how they were going to tie up Mike and Brian. They had no rope, they were all out of belts. Mike and Brian weren't wearing any belts for they only had on shorts and a T-shirt with sandals. But this didn't stop Sharon. She started looking around the room, looking at the furniture, the couch, the TV, the lights, everything. Till her eyes met the ground and saw that there were two perfectly usable carpets on the floor.

She had the two of them rolled up into each of the carpets tortellini style. She ordered them to place their arms at the side and rolled them up. She then got the two extension cords that gave the TV power and used them to tie the carpets closed. Now they couldn't get unrolled. Brian looked pretty funny. You could just barely see his head, the carpet was way to long for him. Mikes feet just barely stuck out of one end and his head at the other. Well there wasn't much he could do. He kinda lay there squirming a little here and there.

Meanwhile Angela was having fun with Mike rolling him around on the ground.

"Oh c'mon - stop already" complained Mike. She was getting quite a kick out of seeing him rolled up on the floor. She couldn't stop laughing.
"Ohhhh...you're to much mikey", said angela as she recovered from her laughing.

"Hey when's Eddy going to be here?" said Mia. We waited and waited but Eddy didn't come. When finally Mia said she was going to call him. Eddy told her he fallen asleep and he wasn't sure if he was going to come or not. This wasn't in Sharon plan.

"Give the phone here", said Sharon. Her mind was reeling.

"Okay look Eddie, I've got hostages and lots of em... Wanna hear?"

She then told Mike and Brian to scream. They did. It was kinda funny because it sounded more like a moan the way they were screaming, half muffled by the carpet that almost over their heads.

"We demand 50 cookies! And no cops".

She proceeded to hang up the phone.

"If that doesn't get him over here I don't know what will?"

Mia started getting bored. "Lets watch some television until Eddy gets here".

Sharon snickered sarcastically "We can't - Mike and Brian have the extension cords"

Brians all "We'll be happy to give to you".

Sharon walks over to him and bends down next to him.

"Awwww how sweet of you but your still not getting out! hahaha".

They had some good laughs and came up with the idea. Of rolling him over towards the television set to plug in the TV to the extension cord whilst he was tied up. It was quite some job to position Brian just right so the extension cord reached both the plug and the tv at the other end. They had to put a chair next to the socket and lean Brian against the chair whilst the other end ran towards the television set. Only Sharon would think of something like that. Well that was that and the television set came on and the four of them began to watch while waiting for Eddy to come over.

I was wondering what Eddy would do, is he really going to pay the ransom, or stay at home like a lazy boy. Sharon wasn't to be trusted, I didn't think she would hold up her end of the bargain.

To be continued...

Gwen
CA

--------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 29th 2004 - 04:39:53 AM

Sharon's House Part II

2 hours later Eddy finally arrived. He knocked on the door and handed over the 50 cookies in a Safeway bag. I was quite disappointed; Eddy just wasn't this stupid normally. I mean he could've come up with a better plan then that. I remember Eddy used to have a crush on Sharon. I was beginning to wonder if this had clouded his judgment. Perhaps he was compromised. Hmmm...

Eddy was tall and lanky and about 13 years old.
Eddy declared: "Release the prisoners as you have promised."

"No can do", explained Sharon. "I'm not going to release anyone until all 50 cookies have been accounted for".

The three girls proceeded to wrestle Eddy to get him pinned so they could tie him up. Eddy wasn't exactly weak but the three girls had plenty of experience with this kind of thing. Mia finally got him into a full nelson pressing his head into the ground whilst hold his harms upward behind his back while Melony grabbed his legs.

"What should we tie him up with now Sharon?"

Uh oh. What was she going to use next?

"Use his shoe laces, one for his wrists and the others for the ankles". Once that was complete Sharon finished it off by believe or not... she dumped the cookies from bag onto the table and used the safeway bag to bind his ankles to his wrists in a hogtie. To do this effectively she had to bring his ankles to point of where they touched his wrists, which was quite hard on Eddy though he didn't show his discomfort. There was just enough bag to make a double knot.

Eddy started to plead: "At least count all the cookies and let us go".

Sharon told Mia to start counting cookies then Sharon proceeded to watch television. Mia looked a little annoyed from being bossed around so much. She started to eat the cookies all the while counting them too, eventually losing count of how many cookies she had eaten.

"Hey Melony why don't you and Sharon try some of my cookies?" spoke Eddy. For the next hour or so Eddy continued to try to convince them to eat the cookies. Melony had some cookies but Sharon was to busy trying to figure out what to do next. Those cookies did look delicious, I think they were freshly baked but I was still tied up with belts and had a towel gagged around my mouth so a cookie was out of the question for me.

After a bunch of cookies Melony and Mia fell asleep on the two couches. Sharon and Angela went upstairs to play video games. Mike rolled up in the carpet squirmed around on the floor as quietly as he could trying to get closer to the coffee table. My guess is that he was trying to get a nibble of the cookies. I was getting curious as to what Mike was trying to see. The belts around my wrists and ankles hadn't gotten any looser so movement was difficult. Eddy began to whisper: "psssst. Don't eat those cookies". He kept repeating it until finally Mike stopped trying to get to cookies.

Apparently Eddy had a plan after all. I didn't find this out till later but the cookies were laced with night time Nyquil cold medicine. The idea was to make the girls fall asleep and then have his little brother tommy come to the rescue.

So we waited and waited for little tommy to come. We had hoped that he would come to our rescue before the other two girls came down from upstairs. Finally he came. Smart as he was he tried the back patio door first but it was locked. He couldn't get inside. "Oh great we're screwed". I remember Eddy saying to himself under his breath. A minute later we see Tommy desperately trying to squeeze through the doggy door. He got his little head through and one arm but the rest of his body was stuck. For a minute there it looked like he couldn't get in or out. The rubber thing that makes it close kept getting in the way, it was constantly annoying his efforts. He continued to contort himself wobbling with his little arms trying to pull himself forward.

Then I heard foot steps. Angela was back. She walked down stairs and saw tommy, she immediately ran towards the door and wrestled Tommy to the ground before he could get away. Angela was much bigger then tommy, he didn't even have a chance.

"Well well, what do we have here", said Angela.

She yelled upstairs towards Sharon awaking the other two girls:
"Hey Shaaaaaarrron! what do you want me to with this intruder?" By this time Angela had hoisted Tommy into the air by grabbing the back of his pants, holding him in the air.

They didn't really know what to do with little tommy. He was quite tiny and was only 8 years old but still... he needed to be tied up somehow but with what? They were getting awfully low on tying material so the three of them decided to bring him over towards the wall closest to the main couch. Angela held him in place while the three girls moved the couch closer and closer to the wall until tommy exclaimed "aaahhhh your squuushing me!!". They had effectively wedged him in-between the couch and the wall effectively making him helpless. He wasn't going no where. It took the strength of all three girls to push the couch over. Little Tommy struggled valiantly but he couldn't move the couch one bit. The couch made for a somewhat decent gag as his speech was muffled from being behind the couch.

After a while Tommy started to complain that he couldn't see the television; this was understandable, hehe I mean he was behind the couch (This might have been really funny under different circumstances). Geez and I thought I had it bad.

"Join the club" exclaimed wussy Brian who was rolled up next to the television set with the extension cords, still rolled up in the carpet, complaining about how itchy it was. Apparently he couldn't see the set either. Brian couldn't roll around much at all for any movement on his part would unplug the extension cord thereby cutting off the tv which at this point was our only entertainment.

Things seemed a little hopeless at this point but we hadn't given up just yet - given a little bit of luck and the tables would soon be turned.

Gwen