Al : 03 - Annnnndrea (Mmm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Al : 03 - Annnnndrea (Mmm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Al's stories
03 - Annnnndrea
Story index at the bottom

By Al

Tuesday, June 8th 2004 - 07:40:14 PM

Annnnndrea

I'm an 18 year old male and Ive posted a few times before. My stories involves the tying of a mother of two. A son and a daughter.

Andrea works with me and is in her mid 40's, she has a good body and is attractive still. She is the kind of co-worker who spills her problems on anyone willing to listen. Usually that is me.

This day she was droning on about her son and how he was always getting into trouble because he is bored at home yada yada yada. So I told her to get him in Boy Scouts, I am an Eagle and believe in the scouts. She told me he didn't want to do that, because none of his friends did it. Well I said what about just camping in the back yard with all his friends? She thought and agreed that is was a good idea. I told her i'd be glad to help her out since I feel a little pity for her since she is a single mother and had a terrible divorce. We ended it there because we had to get back to work.

She came in the next day and asked me if I was free that weekend. I figured she needed my truck to pick something up or something like that. I told her I was free, forgetting the conversation we had had the day before. She asked me to come over Friday night and sleep in a tent she had rented with her son and his three friends. I could have thought about a million things I would have done. When she saw me hesitating she told me she had promised her son already. I agreed and she told me that she would be sleeping out too. Which didn't make me feel any better.

So that night rolled around and I had a back pack all ready to go. Just before I got to her house I stopped at a hardware store and got 2 100' spools of clothsline and a roll of tape. I had a Boy Scout camping trip the next weekend, and I wanted to tie Andrea before the night was over. So I got there and for an hour I talked about how to build a fire and other boring stuff. Finally Andrea came out in her outdoors outfit consisting of a pair of blue jeans and a flannel shirt with sneakers on.

I then asked the boys if they knew their knots because they were very important when camping. They asked if I knew how to tie someone up. I said of course and asked Andrea if she wanted to learn too. She laughed and said OK. She is kind of an airhead so I dont think she knew she was destined to be tied.

So I stared out cutting the rope I had bought and taping the ends to prevent fraying. I thought them and then I decided to go for Andrea I asked her to lay down so I could illustrate one more point to then youngins. She did. I straddled her butt and made a slip knot in one end of the rope and asked her to put her hand in it. She did. I did the same to the other hand. She didn't even know what was going on I then took the ends of the rope and looped them through the belt loop on her jean waist. I pulled so hard and so fast that it pulled her wrists to her butt. She was like "What the hell?" Still holding the ropes tight I grabbed her left ankle and tied it half hogtying her and did the same to the right ankle so he was hogtied.

I said see boys that is why you need to know how to tie so you can trick you mom and hogtie her next time she burns dinner. We all laughed and one of her sons friends asked if she could get out. She said it was tight, but she could probably get out if she struggled enough. She claimed that she didn't want to rip her jeans so she wouldn't try. We all agreed that we wanted to keep her tied and see her struggle. She said untie me and i'll let you re tie me and i'll struggle. So we untied her and decided to retie her the same way.

I tied her wrists crossed I tied her elbows loosely but enough so that they were pulled closer together than usual. I crossed and tied her booted feet and tied her knees. Then I hogtied her. The whole time I was showing the boys the knots I used on her.

She is a fireplug and very energetic she bucked and rolled around. She even managed to get shoes off and somehow one of her socks had rolled back exposing her heel.

After 20 mins she was sweating and admitted defeat. She said there was absolutely no way she could get out. And she was at our mercy.

Her son rolled her over onto her belly and removed her socks, I was excited because I had never sen her feet before and was excited by seeing them and seeing them bound! He tickled them, and laughed as she tried to get away. I was turned on greatly.

After a few mins her yelling got annoying and I told them to untie her. She took her jeans off and removed her flannel shirt on and got ready to bed. She was wearing a pair of bike short and a t shirt. We all turned down.

I awoke to moaning sounds. It was Andrea and she was again hogtied but now she was tape gagged. Bound with rope but she had a band of tape wrapped around her head and her mouth was stuffed with what I later found out was a sock, I assume clean. The tie was tight and looked good. I looked at her soles and they were dirty and looked wet. I looked around and wondered what happened. I asked her son who was watching with his friends. They made a slip knot and waited for her to get up and go inside. They used pillows in their sleepingbags to give the illusion that they were in them. Reality was that they were waiting outside the tent. When her feet entered the large diameter loop they pulled it tight and caught her feet in it. She fell backward into the tent. Where they jumped her and got her into the predicament she was now in.

I just laughed and packed up and left, brushed my fingers across her feet and said I can see your tied up at the moment. Then I tickled her a little more and said see you on Monday.

Monday rolled around like she did in that hogtie and when she saw me she immediately thanked me and told me she had a great time and so did her son . She said it was a real bonding experience for them and I laughed and said anytime. She must have noticed my "excitement" when I was tying her and said anytime I got the bondage itch it wasn't anything her husband hadn't done to her before so if I wanted to I could come over and tie her.

Well I havent taken her up on that...yet.

In on Yahoo and AOL at Al7162001 would LOVE to talk to anyone interested in my interests.

Al
IM On Yahoo Al7162001