Drake : 01 - Mummified in the woods (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Drake : 01 - Mummified in the woods (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Drake 's stories
01 - Mummified in the woods
Story index at the bottom

By Drake

Monday, July 5th 2004 - 08:13:10 AM

Mummified in the woods

Hey all, great site, thought i'd leave my mark. Let me know if you all wanna hear more of my stories! ;)

One day, my friend Josh and I were hanging out at my place. We were bored and had nothing much to do. So we decided to tie each other up. I won the coin toss so I went first.

We grabbed some stuff and headed down the road into the old forest where we'd have some privacy. We found a nice spot under some shady trees on some floiage and began the work.

Josh began to tape up my body (mummification style) with some cream colored masking tape, starting at my shoulders and ending off at my ankles. He then lay me down on the floor and asked me to try and escape. I squirmed and struggled but it was no use, I was too tightly mummified.

"Good" he said with an evil smirk.

As I continued to struggle he bent over by my feet and began to undo my laces. I hadn't noticed a thing until he had completely removed my right shoe. I stopped struggling and asked what he was doing, he didn't reply instead yanking off my left shoe too.

"Are you ticklish Drake?" he asked evilly as he wiggled his fingers at me.

I panicked! I am hyperticklish and Josh knew it.

"Don't you dare!" I begged.

"I'm just going to tickle you a bit...just laugh if you want somemore!" he said.

Josh began tracing my socked feet, making me almost jump out of my skin and immediately break into laughter.

"Oooo! Enjoying it are we? Lets try it without the socks shall we Drake?!" he said, peeling off my socks.

"Noooo!" I begged as his ticklish fingertips danced on my helplessly bound feet.

I was helpless with laughter and helpless to stop his ticklish assult. For fear of someone hearing my ticklish pleas for mercy and deafening laughter he shoved my socks into my mouth and taped it shut. All afternoon, Josh tickled the laughter out of my mummifed body which could only produce muffled mmmpphhs in agonising ecstacy.

When dusk was fast closing in, he stopped and un-mummified me. I was so weak from the tickle torture I had endured that we had to rest for 20 mins before we could go back home.

"No hard feelings bud?" he asked.

"None at all dude" I replied. But secretly I was already plotting Josh's revenge back at the house...

Well there it is, hope you all like it and tell me if you all wanna hear more k? Cheers!

Drake