Angel : 01 - Garage Dungeon (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angel : 01 - Garage Dungeon (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angel's stories
01 - Garage Dungeon
Story index at the bottom

By Angel

Wednesday, July 7th 2004 - 10:41:33 PM

Garage Dungeon

Hi, my name is Angel and I'm from Norway. This is the first time I have submitted anything to this site, so please bare over with me if my English is bad.

I have always been fascinated with bondage. As far back as I can remember the subject has thrilled me, intrigued me - even before I really knew what it was all about. The thought of being captured, tied up and restricted triggers me, and although it has made me think I was different, somewhat a freak, coming to terms with my feelings, it has brought me a lot of joy and excitement.

As with most bondage-fans, there are incidents from my childhood that can be categorized as early bondage memories. And one of these memories I am now going to share with you:

When I was about 10-12 years old me and my friends liked to play a game we called "Kidnappers", our own version of "Hide-n seek":
We were two teams, boys against girls. The boys were the kidnappers, and the girls were supposed to hide and avoid them. The game took place around a row of garages, and one of these garages served as the "Dungeon". Here the kidnappers held their victims as prisoners, tied them up and guarded them. The remaining girls were allowed to free the prisoners and the prisoners were allowed to escape. If they could, that is. ;)

The incident I am going to tell you about took place one summer day when I was 11. We were a couple of girls and boys just hanging around, a bit bored, with nothing to do.

It was raining, not much, just a drizzle, so it was still hot.

We had gathered in the garage, waiting for the rain to stop, when one of my friends suggested that we should play Kidnappers. It seemed we had nothing better to do, and we all enjoyed the game, so we did.

The boys remained in the garage, giving us girls a head start by counting slowly and aloud to 100.

We crawled like ants all over the place, trying to find a suitable hiding place. My sister hid at the far end of the garages, two girls climbed up a tree, and other two climbed on top of the garages.

I hid behind some large rocks, crouching, trying to make myself invisible.

As I heard one of the boys shout "100!", my heart skipped a beat. The game was on!

The boys spread out, searching like hunting dogs. The girls in the tree were the first ones to be found. They climbed down, blushing, almost embarrassed by their lousy attempt to hide. Two of the boys held them by their arms and pushed and pulled them back to the Dungeon. There they probably were tied up as usual, I could not see from where I lay. Now my task would be to free them, but I had to make sure I wasn't caught myself. Usually I would sneak around the corners, but my new hiding place seemed to be a good one, so I decided to stay there for as long as possible.

It was still raining, my clothes were getting wet, my shorts and my t-shirt were sticking to my skin and my hair was clinging to my face. The biggest disadvantage, however, was the sound of the rain, because then all other sounds were muted, and I was not able to hear footsteps before they were... too close.

And suddenly a voice shouted "She's here!" right behind me. I had been so focused on what was going on in front of me, that I had forgotten to cover my back. My heart almost stopped, and I turned. There, just a few meters away from me, was Glen.

Glen was three years older than me, he was tall for his age, a big boy, who was "feared" in this game. Much because he was a fast runner and once he had set his eyes on you, you knew you were going to lose, but most of all because he was good at tying up. Too good. His knots were almost impossible to escape.

It seemed to be a good idea to avoid being caught by Glen. Unless one wanted to be tied up really good, and most likely for a long time... And maybe I did.

When my brain finally started working again, I jumped up and started running in the opposite direction. My legs were a bit shaky after crouching for such a long time, so I stumbled away. I could hear fast footsteps behind me, Glen was chasing me. Although I knew it was useless, I ran the fastest I could, scanning my brain for possible ways to escape him. His steps were getting closer, I could hear him breathing heavily, shouting at me to stop.

What a rush..!

As I turned the corner of the garage, I looked over my shoulders and saw Glen almost within reach of me. I could hardly hold back a scream, it was so exciting!

But then, before I had managed to turn my head back again I bumped into something. Or more correctly, someone!

I had run straight into John, and he grabbed both my arms. I was panting, trying to catch my breath, and so was Glen.

"Told you so," he said after exhaling deeply a few times. "We get you every time. You never learn."

I was trying to break free from Johns grip, but I was too exhausted to give a good fight.

And besides - I don't think I really wanted to break free either. The thought of what was to come sent a tingling sensation through my body.
Before I knew it, Glen grabbed me by my ankles, and he and John dragged and carried me to the Dungeon. I was kicking and screaming, mostly because I was expected to do so *lol*

Then John held me while Glen tied me up with my arms behind my back, many loops around my wrists, making my hands go numb after just a short while. Then he tied the ropes to one of the poles in the garage. He tied the ropes tight, using knots that were both hard to reach and difficult to untie. He seemed to take this game more seriously than most of the other boys and made sure that the ropes would hold his prisoners in place. The other boys would usually tie us up with our hands in front of us, while with Glen you knew he would always tie your hands behind your back. And he would have this concentrated look on his face, frowning and smiling vaguely, pulling the ropes tighter, tighter than all the other boys.

There was something special about Glen. Maybe that was why I liked it when he tied me up. I liked him.

There was only one of the two girls left there in the garage with me, so the other one had probably managed to escape. We smiled at each other as though we were sharing a big secret. And maybe we were?

She was only tied with her hands in front of her, and as soon as all of the boys but one had left, we started whispering about how we would try to get out. The one who was guarding us was somewhat unaware of us, he was too busy looking outside, trying to spot the remaining girls. She slowly moved closer to me, and while I held an eye on the boy, she managed to untie herself, using her teeth. Then she started on my ropes, untying them from the pole, but we were both so excited that we started to giggle, and of course that withdrew the attention of our guard. He threw himself at us, but my partner in crime was faster than him, so she just skipped to the side and ran off.

I, on the other hand, still had my hands tied behind my back.

But as my guard seemed to believe that I was still tied to the pole, he ran after his escaped prisoner, leaving med unguarded. Big mistake. :)

I moved over to the garage-door, looking to both sides, deciding whether to take the chance or not. As none seemed to be in sight, I did. With my back against the wall, I moved to the right, my wet clothes leaving a darker trail along the garages. It was so quiet, I could hear nothing but the sound of the rain falling down.

I got braver, started moving faster, reached the corner again and... there was Glen!

I turned fast, but running with my hands behind my back slowed me down and he got hold of me right away. Again he dragged me back to the Dungeon and tied me to the pole in the corner. This time he also tied my feet to the pole.

"I think I'll stay here and watch you," he said.

After a while John joined Glen, he said he was bored with the rain, and that the other girls were hiding too well.

John was looking from the garage-door, while Glen was watching me, making sure that I didn't untie myself.

Time passed slowly. It seemed to last for an eternity, my hands were numb, and although I managed to reach the knots, it was just a kind of fumbling, my fingers didn't react as I wanted them to. Besides, Glen was watching me closely. I was going nowhere.

My only hope was that the other girls would try to free me.

"Shhh...!" John said suddenly.

"Linda is by the corner, I think she's trying to sneak in here." He was whispering, pointing at me.

I had to think for a second or two before I understood why he was pointing. I opened my mouth, but before I could scream to warn Linda, Glen was there, putting his hand over my mouth. So there I was, my hands and feet tied, with someone gagging me with his hand, wet and a bit cold, feeling helpless and small - and enjoying it!

I was almost holding my breath, wanted the moment to last forever, my heart beating so hard I that it made loud echoes in my head.

The sweetest feelings of excitement and something thrilling, something a bit... forbidden? spread throughout my whole body. It felt like my tummy was filled with butterflies.

And just as I was about to close my eyes and fill my mind with all of these new sensations, I could hear my father shouting that it was dinner. Back to reality in an instant!

With the speed of lightning, Glen untied me and released me. It would be an embarrassing situation to explain if my father had discovered us. So, rubbing my wrists, I wandered home for dinner, feeling... disappointed in a way, that the game had ended.

Luckily it was not the last time we played it!

-Angel-

Angel
Norway