Anomalee : 10 - Michelle's House Day 2 (f/fm, m/f, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 10 - Michelle's House Day 2 (f/fm, m/f, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
10 - Michelle's House Day 2
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Tuesday, July 27th 2004 - 01:20:15 PM

Michelle's house Day 2 pt 1

The previous night Michelle had tied herself up and i tickle-tortured the hell out of her. Her sister Alison woke up and joined in the fun. I broke the rule Michelle had set and didn't untie her when told. Alison also betrayed her sister's trust but did eventually untie her once i wasn't around. Luckily that night Michelle was to tired for revenge. Turns out we had been tickle-torturing her for quite some time, i sort of lost track in the fun of it all.

During the night i got to sleep in Michelle's parents room. Their bed was so HUGE to me! Knowing i had angered Michelle, i couldn't sleep until i had set up some hangers on the door, so the noise would wake me. After all last time i incured her wrath i woke up to being tied spread-eagle to my bed and tickle-tortured worse than ever in my life. She showed no mercy for three hours and it was totally non-consensual way before the end, i was crying and broken.

So i feared Michelle's revenge.

Being a deep sleeper i awoke with a slight panic, wondering if i could sleep though a bunch of falling hangers, but i was safe, and the door was still closed.

If Michelle was mad, you couldn't tell. In the morning she put on the radio and was dancing around in the kitchen while making us a big breakfast of toast, sausages, bacon and eggs. She had even given me a hug with a "morning kiddo".

My mom was to pick me up around 3pm or such. This no doubt meant Michelle couldn't get revenge on me. It was confirmed after breakfast and cartoon watching that it wouldn't happen for Michelle's friend Shelly came over and started hanging out. I didn't like Shelly, she took my 'me and Michelle' time away.

I then just hung out with Alison, which was kind of fun, but her being 8 me 10, and her a girl, gave us little in common, so we just watched the rest of the matrix together in the basement (i was surprised she was allowed to watch it with all the shooting and such, i really wished my mom wasn't so strict). I noted that the ropes and cuffs where gone from the couch vicinity. I remembered Michelle stretched out across it in a bikini, all mine at my mercy and got a shiver.

Michelle made lunch, which this time i helped, getting a hug out of it luckily. During the hug i was thinking how it sucked that i had to go home. Despite the fear of tickle-torture revenge, there was a part of me that couldn't help wanting to be tied up and at Michelle's mercy, a desire that out weighed even my terror of the torture i could receive, at least until i was restrained helplessly before her, but then it was too late anyway.

So it was hotdogs, potato salad, and coleslaw if i remember right. I helped Michelle cook and Shelly and Alison talked in the living room.

I kept throwing glances Michelle's way when i didn't think she was looking, and we exchanged some quick tickles.

After lunch Michelle helped Shelly with homework, me and Alison retired to the basement and watched tv (they had satellite!). We talked some and had some minor tickle fights, which being older and stronger i kicked her little butt.

At 2 my mom called to see if i was ready...damn it.

But Michelle asked me if i wanted to stay tonight as well!! Since her parents would be gone all weekend this would be great, i told my mom i wanted to stay and hang out with Alison, and surprisingly she was quick to be ok with it. Afterall my babysitter Michelle would be there, it was funny that she was the actual reason i wanted to stay.

Tonight was gonna be great!

pt2 soon

anomalee

-------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004 - 03:05:25 PM

Michelle's house day 2 pt 2

So i was allowed to stay the night again!

Shelly had to leave at dinner time luckily, so it was just me and my wonderful Michelle, oh and her sister, who normally would be an irritation factor, but she didn't get in the way of me and Michelle's tie up games, in fact she was a part of it. I still had jealousy, but was fighting to get over it.

I think we had ordered in Chinese food for dinner. After eating we retired to the living room to watch tv (smaller and inferior to the huge nice one in the basement), we where planning on going swimming and had to take 10 minutes or so to avoid cramps.

The three of us shared a small tickle fight on the couch, but it didn't get out of hand. Soon it was time to go swimming.

Putting on my trunks in the bathroom, i regretted taking out the drawstring. I should have found something else, they where hanging low on my hips. No diving for me else i loose them! I took my time changing, timing it for Michelle to come out of her bedroom at the same time.

And there she was! Again in that little black bikini, and there i was staring like an idiot again, that smooth pale skin, those feet, those legs, hips, belly and navel, ribs, slender arms, collar bones, that face, that face giggling at me as i gawked, she was so beautiful.

Alison came out then in a pink two piece bathing suit and we raced off to the pool. I won, being first to the pool, despite having to hold my falling trunks with one hand and i cannon-balled right in. We had water fights and wrestled, we also tossed around a big ball, but our fun was cut short with rain and thunder.

We all ran to the house drying off just outside. Shaking the towel through my hair, my arms up i felt nails give my armpits a quick tickle and a let out a nearly girlish squeal. I glared at Michelle, trying to make it seem like it bugged me, but any touch from her was great to me. She just laughed at me.

Now dry, and still in our swim suits, luckily for all that exposed Michelle skin was a pleasure to my eyes, Alison said, "Lets play a game!". She was over by the stack of board games in the living room, biting her lip trying to decide which she wanted.

"Ok guys, head to my room, i have a game," Michelle suggested. While cleaning the dinner dishes, Alison responded, "ok," casually and skipped up to Michelle's room. I was a bit more hesitant, we had tickle tortured Michelle and not untied her when told. If she wanted revenge this would probably be it, and revenge from Michelle was truly terrifying.

I helped Michelle dry the dishes which got me a hug.

"Michelle...you're not mad about last night are you?" i asked nervously, afraid to head to her room and face torture.

"A little bit kiddo, you know you are supposed to untie me when i tell you to," she responded, but there didn't seem to be any anger what-so-ever, just that cute crooked smile.

"Please don't get revenge," i pleaded, with authentic fear of her. I knew if she put her mind to getting me tied up, i couldn't stop her, then while tied up i was at her mercy, and when she was getting revenge, there was NO mercy.

She giggled at me, "You afraid of a five foot tall girl?" she asked.

Five foot or not, she was still taller, stronger, and faster than me, but i had an ego after all.

"Hell no!" i responded, trying to sound big and tough, but it all crumbled as i humbly asked, "You're not going to get revenge are you?". With the question i debated calling my mom and heading home anyway, being tied and tickled by Michelle was one thing, but her going all out for an extended period of time quickly became not fun but sheer torture.

"Well, here's the deal kid," she said, and was laughing as she said it, my fear of her seemed to amuse her greatly. "You do as i say and i'll take it easy on you, now head up to my room".

Still afraid, but not wanting to NOT do what she said i jaunted upstairs.

Alison was on Michelle's bed, which was made this time, laying on her stomach her feet rocking in the air behind her. I sat next to her and we chatted a bit, i was babbling and not shutting up actually, i was very nervous and full of anticipation.

Michelle entered speaking as she did, i found myself gazing at her bellybutton as she spoke, i loved her body so much, and was too young to even really appreciate it.

"Ok kids, we're gonna play escape," she said going to her dresser and underneath the piles of folded pants she pulled out a box.

I looked to Alison, she seemed as lost as me to what 'escape' was, but it seemed kind of obvious, until she pulled out her two sets of handcuffs from the box, there was no escape from those! I knew it.

I did note a little book, probably her diary and a few other things in the box, none as interesting as the fuzzy cuffs though.

"You guys lay on each side of the bed and put your hands through the rails", she instructed.

Alison, giggling, complied, getting on her back on her side of the bed and raising her arms above her head, hands through the rails. She seemed to really be into tie up games. I hesitated looking at Michelle and the cuffs with obvious fear. I was about to stammer some sort of plea but Michelle spoke first.

"I said i'd take it easy on you, IF you do as i say". She had that crooked smile and an authoritative evil look in her eyes.

I moved, nearly too quickly out of nervousness, laying opposite Alison and raising my arms above my head.

Michelle straddled me and raised the first pair of cuffs i'd been introduced to towards my wrists. Her straddling me in a bikini, feeling those cuffs clicking around one wrist then the other, securing them to the rail, made me dizzy, despite my huge fear of tickle torture revenge, i loved being tied up and at Michelle's mercy.

She climbed off me and straddled her sister, zipping the other pair of cuffs around her little wrists. I think she clicked them to the very last teeth of the cuffs, and it worked for as she climbed off, a giggling Alison struggled and couldn't get free from the cuffs or rail. At the same time i too struggled and began to feel my true helplessness. The way the rails where set up, with many cross bars webbing the main rails, there was no movement. My arms restrained above my head made the fact that i was only in loose swimming trunks a high point of focus and i felt a bit embarassed.

Michelle had left the room. Me and Alison looked at each other trying to get free. She was giggling and having a great time. I chuckled, half fun, half afraid. Why was it called escape if we couldn't possibly get free?

Michelle returned with two belts from bath robes, a familiar bondage tool to us and started tying my ankles first. First together, then she pulled me, stretching me taut, and secured the end to the rail at the end of the bed. I was barely aware of her doing the same to little Alison, i was breathing heavy, i couldn't move at all. My mostly bare body stretched immobile at a possibly vengeful Michelle's mercy. I tried to struggle and get free. If i was supposed to escape, i had to figure out how. I pulled and pulled at the cuffs, all my stretched out muscles tensing. In a way i was truly trying to get free, to escape. I was getting terrified that Michelle was just going to tickle the hell out of me anyway.

Michelle was standing at the end of the bed, arms crossed enjoying her handy work. I looked over at Alison who was stretched out, even tighter than me if that was possible. She was still giggling as she struggled uselessly. If not for her tensing stomach muscles and her wiggling hands you wouldn't even know she was trying to get out. I realised i must have looked the same, truly immobile and helpless, and very nervous that Michelle was at the end of the bed near my ticklish bare feet.

I giggled a bit out of nervousness.

"Ok Ali, Lee, here's how it works," she was saying. I cringed as she walked by my helpless body. She walked to her dresser and drew out the handcuff keys. "I'm going to give each of you the key to your handcuffs, who ever gets out first gets to grab the key from the other, and then tickle the heck out of them!" she said with a big smile. Alison let out a little sqeeek from her giggling at the word tickle. I realised she said 'heck', probably cause Alison, she did swear in front of me, her being 8, me 10 may have been the difference, but i felt my ego swell a bit, thinking it was cause Michelle was more comfortable with me or something.

But i had to get focused. I had taught Alison how to properly tickle the hell out of someone, and she had practiced on Michelle, and i could tell from it she was tickling very well. Also i had to escape first! I couldn't be beat by an eight year old girl, the embarrassment being amplified by her being allowed to make me squeel like a girl and me being helpless against it.

Michelle crawled between us, which gave me a shiver of fear as she passed over me. She placed a key in each of our hands at the same time and climbed off the end of the bed, arms crossed, crooked smile on face.

"You guys are lucky, i was going to tickle your feet as you tried to escape, but knowing how ticklish you guys are, you'd not have a chance"

I nearly dropped the damn thing! I took a second to take some deep breaths and concentrate, the sound of Alison clinking metal against metal made me nervous.

For anyone who hasn't been pulled taut across a bed and handcuffed there, i'll have you know, getting out isn't that easy. I couldn't see what i was doing and had to feel around for the key hole, which eventually i did. Luckily Michelle had intentionally put the key holes outward towards our hands, otherwise i would have never gotten to it, but i did. Finding the hole i struggled to put the key in proper. I nearly dropped the key again when i heard a clink noise next to me. I looked over afraid that Alison had gotten free. She and Michelle did also play tie up games after all, mabye she was good at getting free!

But luck was all mine! She fumbled and dropped her key!

"Michelle! i dropped it", she called out. Struggling to look up at her sister, Michelle didn't move. It was obvious that dropping the key was failure. I wondered now if i dropped my key what would happen. I figured Michelle would just tickle torture the both of us herself, the thought of that nearly made me drop the key, subconsciously on purpose.

But i was too afraid of revenge, click! I got it in and struggled to get the cuff open. It took a little bit, but my hand was free! Because of the way the rail was, i couldn't pull my other hand through with the cuff still on it, so i worked away at the other cuff as Alison continued obliviously to get Michelle to get her the key.

Click and i was free. I pulled my arm through, dropping the cuffs on the other side of the rail. I leaned up quickly to untie my ankles in case Michelle changed her mind and just tied me back up, which i thought she would as she leaned forward, but she just messed my hair.

"Good job kiddo, you won, i'm going to make some popcorn and set up a movie in the basement, give her a good tickle!", she said, heading out the room, and Alison began giggling louder and struggling uselessly against her bonds.

Now free and sitting next to Alison on the bed, i looked at her little helpless and taut body before me, her bathing suit left her feet, legs, midriff, armpits and arms fully exposed and ready for the tickling, watching her giggling in anticipation and trying to escape uselessly i thought for a bit. It wasn't that great really, if there was anyone i wanted at my mercy it was Michelle. I had tickle tortured my friend's little sister, but it was just to fill my tickle addiction for those eternities between babysittings by Michelle, and i always just pictured Michelle while i did it, but this was different. This was Alison. I had never had my friends sister this helpless before me, never been able to really give her a good prolonged tickle torture. I looked at her giggling, looking up to her cuffs trying to figure a way out of them. She was at my mercy and there was no escape. Michelle wanted me to tickle her so nobody would stop me. Ah the power... and the power trip started kicking in. Sure it wasn't Michelle, but i was kind of taking a shine to the kid, she was very ticklish, the three of us seemed to be very ticklish. Of course me and Alison where kids and kids are always very ticklish, but Michelle even at 14 was hyper ticklish.

So helpless immobile ticklish Alison was stretched out before me. Unlike Michelle she couldn't even have the strength and skill to tie me up and get revenge on me. I was quickly getting mad with power. I didn't envy Alison at this moment, but i didn't feel pity or mercy either in my power trip.

I straddled her waist, her little torso pulled out helpless before me. She stopped giggling, her lips tight as if holding it all in, her eyes big with anticipation. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy," i said to her. I had a big smile and was getting into it, my hands tickling air over her immobile little belly. This made her burst out laughing. "Kitchy kitchy, are you ticklish Alison?", i asked, tickling air above her taut bare arms and armpits. She couldn't respond, just laughing, laughing as if i was actually tickling her. "I'm gonna tickle you!!". I sang the 'youuu', my tickle motion wiggling fingers going up in to the air and stopping just a inch from her tummy. She let out a squeek as i did this, and again as i did it again. "I'm gonna tickle youuu!", and again, it was making me laugh, the anticipation was killing her and making her react as if already tickled, but i soon heard the difference in her laughter as after ten times of taunting, the tenth time, "I'm going to tickle youuuu!" I made contact and went full force, very light and super fast i moved my fingers and hands in a tickling fury. My fingers tickled her stretched out belly and she began squeeling. I was laughing as well and kept tickling and tickling, my fingers ever moving i was moving my hands in a pattern on her belly, one hand attacking the top of her belly, the other the bottom around her belly button, but not staying for a split second switching hands back and forth, never leaving her belly. "Tickle tickle! what's so funny Alison? Tickle tickle! i'll stop if you quit laughing! tickle tickle! you obviously like it cause you're laughing! tickle tickle tickle!" i taunted. I did this for over two minutes straight, and she was going bonkers! And suddenly i stopped to give her a breather, i nearly lost myself in my power trip, i had to remember she was just a kid, not that i ever thought that of myself as a kid as Michelle tortured me out of my mind. It took her a bit to catch her breath, Michelle was still off. "Uncle!" Alison said as she caught her breath, her eyes where a bit desperate but she was giggling again a bit quite aware she was at my tickle mercy, i obviously got her good.

But a breather was one thing, my power high was greater, there'd be no mercy yet. "Did you say tickle?" i asked her my hands tickling air above her again causing her to squeel.

"No! Uncle! Mercy!" she blurted between helpless giggles.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" was my response and i played her like a laugh-squeeling instrument. My tickling fingers danced from her hips up her sides to her armpits, stopped there for a moment, then tickled up her immobile little arms, then down to her hips, then back up, always giving her armpits a moment of tickles as i tickled up and down her. After a minute, she was screaming madly, tears streaming and head bashing around. I guess when in the throes of tickle torture we all eventually become the same helpless screetching mess.

I decided to add her belly to my tickling journey and spent a longer moments when visiting her armpits with tickling, this was great! It wasn't Michelle, which would have been better, but it i was still having a truly fun time tickling the hell out of her.

"Tickle tickle! say mercy and i'll stop! tickle tickle!" i taunted. It was obvious she couldn't talk, couldn't do anything but screetch as i tickled and tickled.

I stopped suddenly and climbed off her. Her eyes where clenched tight and they burst open looking around for her tormentor. I crawed to the end of the bed sitting with her tiny smooth bare feet restrained right before me, fighting to catch her breath she pleaded winded "Mercy! Stop! Michelle! Help!". I sat there smiling, i was debating stopping, i didn't want the kid to not like me anymore, especially cause it may make Michelle possibly not like me anymore, but she had said to tickle the heck out of her, to my powerhungry 10 year old brain i hadn't even started to tickle the heck out of her, and her feet couldn't be excluded in this torture.

"Are you ok?" i asked her. She was starting to calm, i think she thought i was stopping, "Yes," she lied, or so i thought she was lying, that was quite the tickle torture.

"Do you want me to untie you now?" i asked.

She smiled at me and nodded yes. Big mistake, i thought she was mad at me, but she seemed to be a good sport about the whole thing. Power hungry i nearly wanted her mad, i wanted to break her. Cruelly i reached at the knot by her ankles and heard her make a little sigh of relief. The sigh bursted into explosive screeching as my fingers went to work on her helpless bare feet, one hand on each tiny foot, my fingers moved super fast up and down, from toes to heels, up and down, up and down.

"Tickle tickle tickle! i'm getting your feet! tickle tickle tickle!" I taunted, and didn't relent. I once again didn't envy her at this time, i wasn't just kind of tickling her, little pokes, a stroke, a grab and tickle here and there, i was in full tickle assault mode, tickling very fast and constant. I wondered if Michelle got her this bad. I wondered how much mercy she would have shown me if she escaped first. I put it in my head she wouldn't show mercy, she would have tickled me as bad or worse than this. It fed my merciless torture and my hands moved with a fury up and down her feet. She was screaming and looked out of her mind, and i tickled and tickled, this was great! Her pulled helpless before me, unable to stop me, unable to get away, i planned on working her torso some more than heading back to her feet, then her whole body, and trying it all without a breather this time, "tickle tickle!" i taunted. She wasn't going anywhere, i was going to break her! No body could help her! I was wrong.

"Ok lee! that's enough!" I heard from the door way, there was Michelle, barefoot, pj bottoms on, but luckily only her bikini top leaving her torso nearly bare. She had a surprised kind of annoyed look and tone. I stopped instantly, Alison began catching her breath.

"Were you tickling her this whole time?" she asked me, her eyes stern but there was a hint of that crooked smile. I knew she truly liked the concept of tickle torture.

"I wasn't? I didn't? you said..." i stammered in a pathetic defence.

"It's ok, just time to stop, you always over do it you little bugger", she said shaking her head. She reached down and got the handcuff key from the floor and began uncuffing Alison. I helped by untying Alison's ankles, suddenly feeling a bit of shame and fear. I didn't think i over did it.

"Get in the basement", she said casually to me, but i could hear that hint in her voice that she had plans for me. She wanted revenge for the other night, and possibly for going to far tickling her sister, i gulped.

Pt 3 soon
anomalee

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, August 5th 2004 - 03:04:11 PM

Michelle's House Day 2 Part 3

I headed to the basement, where Michelle had set up some stupid movie (no doubt an Alison favorite), which i can't remember, probably cause we didn't watch it. I sat on the couch waiting for Michelle and Alison to come down. I grabbed some pops on the way down, and went to the bathroom (just in case) and was sipping on a coke nervously.

Having broken Michelle's golden rule of untie her when told, then going a bit to 'tickle crazy' on Alison minutes ago, i feared i may have invoked Michelle's vengeance, but i tried to rationalize. The last time she had tortured me till i prayed for anything to stop it, i had tickled her till she was a total mindless wreck, and i hadn't actually got Alison or Michelle that bad at all. Both times i was just getting started, and may have done so if not stopped. Oh the power... but she couldn't be that mad.

Plus, despite my fear, the thought of being tied helpless at Michelle's mercy was just to wonderful a thing to me, it filled my mind obsessively. I wanted it, i wanted it now. The true fear didn't ever creep in till i was actually in the predicament.

Alison came down first. She was barefoot, wearing pj bottoms but left her bathing suit top on, no doubt because that's what Michelle did. She seemed to look up to her nearly as much as me. I realised i should probably have changed, i still had my loose swim trunks on, and it was getting a bit cold in the house.

"Hi Ali!" i said, "Want a coke?". I offered the pop, i was gauging her reaction.

She smiled and skipped over. "Ok," she answered, sitting next to me. Wow, she wasn't mad, it was as if minutes ago she wasn't in tears trying to beg for mercy if only she could stop laughing. She was quite the tough kid! Damn i thought, Michelle was still on my list of wanting to tie up and tickle torture, the first and most and always, but second was this tough little bugger. I wondered how bad i could tickle her before she feared it, feared it like i did once helpless. I hoped to find out sometime.

"Hi kids", Michelle said with that crooked grin, she was still barefoot and still only had that bikini top covering her torso.

"Want a pop?" i tried to ask, but she just passed by heading into the lower basement closing the door behind her. I gulped visibly for she had the handcuffs and bathrobes, and i knew it was no doubt my turn to be tied up.

The fear was highly outweighed by the obsessive anticipation, i couldn't take it! I heard something loud being dragged across the floor through the door. Alison was talking to me, i responded with yes and no's the best i could, but every noise from the basement had my attention. I felt a slight wave of fear and kind of hoped Michelle was tying herself up again, but soon was back to wanting to be tied myself. Then a bit latter, the fear, then anticipation, HURRY DAMN IT! the waiting was driving me nuts.

Finally Michelle came through the door. Come on down lee, your the only one who hasn't been tied up yet.

Ok, the fear again, i sat frozen.

"I said before i'll only take it easy on you if you do what i say", Michelle said with an evil smile and mischievous eyes. "Do you want me not to go easy on you?"

I nearly fell down the stairs rushing past her, wanting to be tied up very bad, despite fear, but even more so not wanting to invoke her wrath.
There were no windows and only a single light bulb, a short shelf/table had been dragged in the center of the room, on it where the robe-belts, a scarf, the ducttape roll, my damn drawstring, and that feather. A shiver ran through me and i wanted to change into something that didn't expose so much mega-ticklish skin. I gulped again as i finished looking around above the table spread out on either side, hanging from ropes attached to the support beam was a set of handcuffs on each side. The rope was tied through one of each cuffs, implying one cuff to each wrist.

I got a dizzy spell, the games had been exciting and confusing at first to me, it had gotten to the point where i understood that Michelle may have put nearly as much thought about these tie up games as i when we where apart.

"Get up there and kneel on the shelf kiddo", Michelle said, hinting to the metal shelf. It was only three feet high and i climbed up quickly, the fear was climbing fast in me. I had to be tied up before i lost all nerve and ran away, which would either result in me not being tied up, or getting caught and bringing on severe tickle torture for not obeying Michelle.

Michelle giggled at my urgent movement. She came over and stood by my bare feet, which hung over one edge of the shelf, and the shelf damn it was quite cold on my legs. I should have changed for sure! She quickly but firmly tied my ankles together, then pulled the rope under the shelf tying it under and to it somewhere. My legs where now secured to it, but she wasn't done.

"Lift up," she said smiling at me. I was sitting on my legs in a kneel. She pulled the rope around the backs of my knees, tied my knees together then pulled it underneath and secured it. My legs from the knees down where now held totally immobile to the shelf. The nervousness was starting to get to me, and i was debating pulling at the knots and fleeing while i still had a chance.

Michelle grabbed my right wrist and pulled down the roped cuff on the one side. I realised the ropes weren't tied to the ceiling yet.

click click click click,

The cuffs secured my wrist. "Don't pull, or you'll drag the whole rope down," she instructed me, as she walked over to the other wrist, and 'zip' it was secured.

She walked over to the other side of the ceiling supports and pulled on the rope with both hands. My hand was pulled up and away from my body. I got a dizzy spell and started breathing very heavy nervous breaths as she pulled my right side up and tight. She probably would have lifted the table if it wasn't so heavy, my whole right side was pulled over some for my arm was a 45-degree angle from by body. Michelle secured the end of the rope to a lower support beam. She had to stand on her tip-toes and i admired her stretched out reaching form, eyeing her bellybutton among other things. My arm was immobile, i was continuing to breath oddly, i got a bit lightheaded.

OH GOD! i thought as Michelle yanked the other rope. I was reaching to pull up my loose trunks and my hand flew away from my body into the air. She stretched that arm out to a 45 degree angle and my torso straightened. I grunted for this pulled me up and very very taut, and taut i was, she had pulled my ankles and knees to their extent, binding them to the table, the table that should have lifted off the floor from the pressure and pull but it was obviously heavy enough. From my knees to each wrist, everything in between was stretched to it's very limit ; any further and i'd probably be screaming in pain. Breathing heavy i just stared before me, trying to calm my breath and adjust to this tight predicament. I was vaguely aware of Alison at the top of the stairs, watching and giggling.

Michelle walked by. I giggled as she tied my drawstring to my big toes, binding them. She then wrapped it under somewhere and tied the ends to each baby toe as i had to her the previous night. Now i could only move my head and my fingers. Not that it mattered, for they where drawn far far away from protecting myself. Her touching my feet briefly, had sent a charge through me. Every inch of my exposed and tightly stretched bare skin was now super sensitive and aware of the cool air around me. I could nearly feel on my flesh the distance of Michelle from it as she moved around me. I was also in terrified embarrassed understanding that my loose shorts where slowly creeping down since my stomach and hip area had been pulled tight.

Michelle stood before me and i felt so totally helpless, her standing their hands on hips, those evil nails tapping, that crooked smile on her face and that mischievous look in her eyes. I wanted to pull my arms down, every nerve facing the range of those nails was on fire, but i had a worse situation. Withing a couple seconds my shorts would fall to my knees. The embarrassment would have no bounds, amplified by the fact i couldn't do anything to stop it, or even pull them up.

"Mu-shell" i stammered desperately, "my trunks are falling!"

She laughed aloud at me, and looked down at them barely hanging, inching down my hips. Got that was so damn embarrassing, but Michelle was very kind, she pulled them up for me and tucked in the elastic waist to thicken it up. They still hung loose, but weren't gonna fall off.

Wonderful Michelle. Having her stand close to my stretched out helpless form as she pulled up my trunks, kneeling on the shelf i was higher up than her, looking down though she still seemed much taller to me. After all, i was tied totally helpless and at her complete mercy. Lucky she had mercy. I'm sure any of my friends would be quick just to pull my trunks down and stand and laugh as i couldn't do anything about it. Michelle was so sweet.
Sweet or not, i was afraid of her right then, my trunk issue taken care of, i was still totally immobile and Michelle was pacing around me, any second capable of a tickle assault.

Michelle picked up the duct tape beside me and ripped off a piece. She stood before me, looking up at my face and said, "Lee,"

"Yes michelle?" i said with a super shaky breath.

"When you want us to stop, just say mercy" she said, and with an evil smile she slapped the tape on my mouth.

OH GOD NO! what did she mean by that, i had already started yelling mercy through the tape but only muffled sound came out. I shook my head around in frustration and tried to flex my face muscles and open my mouth to get the tape off, but it was going nowhere. I can't say mercy damn it! What was going to happen to me!

I suddenly felt a presence before me. Alison was standing there looking up. She was only like 4' tall, but could easily reach my armpits if she wanted to. She was focused on my pulled in and taut belly however, looking up and around to my bindings, understanding my helplessness, and kept resting her eyes on my immobile tummy, looking as if she was debating weather or not to dig her tickling fingers in, or a scary thought, punch, pinch, or hurt me! She giggled as i made muffled protests. I couldn't stop her! One thing being at Michelle's mercy but this 8 year old girl! It was kind of humiliating, and it was scary not knowing what she could do to me. Michelle would protect me i hoped!

"Can i tickle him?", Alison asked, looking up to my wide eyed face as she said tickle.

"Not yet Ali, be patient", Michelle said and picked up the feather.

"HELP!" i yelled muffled. I had no idea what was gonna happen. Just say mercy?! When she made it clear i couldn't! I didn't know if i was just gonna get a bit of tickle torture from the both of them, or if Michelle was going to break me again. I COULDN"T take that 3 hours of hell again! And she had a little helper on top of it! And who says she'd stop at 3 hours!? I was terrified as feather wielding Michelle stood before me giving me a side glance with a big smile and power-hunger mischief in her eyes.

HELP! i muffled again helplessly

PT 4 soon
Anomalee
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, August 13th 2004 - 12:01:11 PM

Michelle's House Day2 pt4

There i was, helpless in Michelle's basement, wearing only my swimming trunks, lots of exposed ticklish flesh was stretched before a feather weilding Michelle, my legs secured to the shelf, my arms drawn far away from my body, pulling my little bare torso to it's limits.

Michelle stood before me dressed in pj pants and her bikini top. I admired her mostly bare upper body, that smooth fair skin, those cute smooth bare arms, shoulders, collar bones, that thin midriff and adorable inbetweeny navel. My attention kept being drawn away from her beautiful body by the feather she waved in the air before me, and the sinister smile and gleam in her eyes. Me being on the shelf and her being only 5' tall, i was looking down on her, but being totally helpless as i was, still felt way way smaller than Michelle.

I couldn't see Alison, she was lurking behind me somewhere, and it was driving me crazy. Michelle taunting me in front, and Alison out of sight and potentially near my immobile bare feet, pulled taught by my toes tied with my drawstring. Every inch of my soles where had nerves at full alert, nearly as alert as my stretched out bare body before Michelle. I wouldn't be able to move anything but my head when she started on me with that feather, not even budge a half inch. My god was Michelle good at tying me up!

No matter how much i obsessed and soooooooo wanted to be tied by her, once totally helpless i was in fear, i was already begging for mercy, which was just muffled noise through the ducttape on my mouth, which she just giggled at my muffled protest and bulging fearful eyes.

Then the taunting began. "Tickle tickle tickle," Michelle said with a huge smile and diabolical eyes, that feather moving within an inch of my helpless bare stomach. I was pulled so tight i couldn't even suck it in to distance it from the feather, all my muscles visibly tensed as i tried to pull my arms down reflexively, but i wasn't going anywhere. I couldn't move or stop Michelle, i wasn't getting free until she was good and done with whatever tickle torment she had in store for me.

"Are you feeling ticklish lee?" she asked, waving that feather before my face. "Tickle tickle tickle, i'm going to tickle you lee.... I'm going to tickle youuuuu, tickle tickle tickle," she taunted, moving the feather close to my ribs nearly touching. I was already giggling uncontrollably, muffled through the tape, at the anticipation. I shook my head in a frantic "no!" back and forth, but michelle just laughed out loud at me. "Tickle tickle tickle!" she taunted, and behind me i heard little Alison echoing and giggling "tickle tickle tickle!" she said excitedly at me.

Oh god, they would both be going at me at the same time at some point, four skilled hands! I couldn't take this, i got a moment of sheer panic! How bad would this be? Would she tickle me for 3 hours again? I couldn't take it! God no! I wanted to be free, i wanted to be home! They could tickle me all night and i couldn't do anything about it! Nobody would come save me, and i couldn't even scream for help, gagged as i was. I was soon distracted from my paniced thoughts.

"Tickle tickle lee! tickle tickle!" Michelle said and Alison behind me: "Tickle tickle! tickle tickle!", and Michelle started on me.

She drew the tip of the feather just below my left elbow down my arm slowly, across my armpit and down my side. My muffled anticipation giggles changed in tone, and i was kind of glad i was gagged cause i probably would have sounded like a little girl, like 8yr old Alison. GOD it tickled, that super soft feather against my skin that couldn't move away from it in the slightest.

Michelle had a huge grin and Alison was giggling behind me. Michelle now used the blade edge of the feather and drew it up my opposite side, as far as she could reach, over my armpit and up my arm. I screamed muffled for her to stop through my gag, this gentle tickling was getting every nerve on full alert. I knew Michelle was just prepping me for her wicked nails. She reached the feather around me and drew it up my back from the bottom and up my spine, ever slowly, ever gently. I was giggling uncontrolably.

As she brushed it up my stretched out stomach, from the edge of my hip-hugging swimming trunks, over my navel, i let out a strange squeek noise through the gag. This made both Michelle and Alison laugh at me. Alison had now fortunately moved around front, standing a bit back, watching the tickling. The feather now never left my body. She drew it over my chest, over to my armpit and down my side, up my back, up my shoulder and arm, down my arm and across my armpit, down my side, up my stomach, down the other side, around to my back, and she repeated this pattern over and over.

I was giggling like crazy and by the 14th time i was starting to loose my mind. I knew the pattern, i knew where the feather was going, it tickled like mad and i couldn't do anything about it. I think it may have gotten to 20 full sequences before she moved to my legs. From the bottom of my trunks she drew the feather across the front of one leg then around to the length of the back, then up the back of the other to the front.

This was the new pattern and it tickled VERY MUCH. I was laughing muffled and trying to bend back at Michelle to make her stop with my eyes alone. She never touched my feet as she followed this sequence, which drove me even more mad. My helpless stretched out soft 10 year old feet where on fire with anticipation. It was going to suck when she started on them. Every time the feather neared my heels my whole body tensed, and my discomfort was raised by little Alison who was standing in front of me, now in reach of my helpless body. She was giggling at me, and eyeing my bare torso stretched before her, she was fidgeting and definitely debating not waiting as Michelle requested.

God no! My eyes pleaded at her. I could only giggle through my gag at her however which made her not take the fear in my eyes serious at all,
but she just stood there eyeing my helpless ticklish body, and Michelle kept repeating that pattern on my legs with precision. I wanted to just clear my mind of the fear and enjoy that i was tied helpless at Michelle's mercy, but the pattern and repetition was driving me nuts. I was giggling like mad, and every time that feather brushed past the back of my knees (one of the more sensitive parts on my already very ticklish body) i let out a squeek like noise through my gag, which made both of them laugh at me. I couldn't stop giggling, i couldn't not make that damned noise every time that feather stroked by there, and i couldn't stop it! And i knew it would keep happening, when and how! it was madenning.

But it would get worse.

Michelle stopped with the feather putting it down on the shelf beside me, she then picked up the scarf. I had wondered what she needed it for, i was already totally immobile, but i was distracted from that, Alison stood before my stomach, little fingers tickling air before it saying "tickly tickly!" while giggling. My body tensed.

How horrible was this, afraid of an 8 year old girl! I tried not to be, but being as helpless as i was, she could tickle me to total submission and i couldn't even scream for help.

Darkness. Michelle pulled the scarf over my head and tied it being. I was now blind folded.

I had thought the feather tickling had raised my nerve sensitivity, but it was nothing compared to this! Michelle had "shhed" Alison, i could hear there soft bare feet moving around me but had no idea. I could hear muffled giggles from Alison as if she had her hand over her mouth. No sight, very little noise, it was all about the sense of touch now.

I felt my hands hanging firmly trapped, each in a cuff, the ropes around my legs and ankles, the drawstring on my toes, my loose trunks that horribly seemed to be coming out of the fold in that was keeping them up, and my bare skin! Oh god!

The cool basement air and the estimated near locations of Michelle and Alison had every nerve on fire. My stretched out arms, pulled taught armpits and torso, drawn out belly, immobile legs and stretched out bare feet, it was insane!

I would later obsess over being blindfolded and the increased sensitivity, but at the time it was putting me back in a panic. I felt very very ticklish and vulnerable and had no idea when where or how long i was to be tickled.

They had stopped moving and Alison had controlled her giggling. It was now totally silent, and they didn't do anything, they just waited and waited. The anticipation was driving me absolutely nuts! I started bitching and protesting through my gag, if only to hear something, but it didn't help every nerve on my body in it's hyper ticklish mode. I was starting to giggle, imagining their fingers inches away from me!

Pt 5 very soon
anomalee
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, August 24th 2004 - 01:42:49 PM

Michelle's house, last part

The anticipation was killing me! There i was for over 10 minutes, stretched out and unable to move anything but my fingers and head.

The blindfold was the worst. Only in my loose swim trunks, i had lots of exposed stretched out bare skin and every nerve was on fire, having been recently heightened beyond my tolerance by Michelle's feather tickling. All i was was nerves and sound, every creak of the house settling, or pipes clinking, drove me nuts. I had no idea where Michelle and Alison were. They could easily have snuck up stairs and left me there, giggling together at my helplessness, or they could be right by me, cruel tickling fingers nearly touching my helpless skin. The second i couldn't get out of my head!

I protested as best i could through my tape gag, not expecting a reply, but more to break the maddening silence. Being all about the sense of touch i was highly focused on every binding trapping me there, the cuffs stretching my arms and torso apart and towards the ceiling, my knees and ankles secured immobile to the shelf, and my big and little toes tied stretching my bare soles taut.

Despite the insane anticipation, despite the tautness of my bonds, i found myself enjoying it, being so helpless felt great! My feelings quickly turned back to fear as i heard a scuff of a soft barefoot behind me.

And what fear it was! "If you want us to stop, just say mercy!" is what Michelle said before gagging me, obviously making it clear i didn't have any choice in the matter. Obviously some of the creaking i heard was them sneaking back down the stairs. They had made their plans upstairs and where about to attack!

All the joy i felt in my helplessness dissolved into that fear. I now was even more focused on how immobile and stretched out my mostly bare body was, every nerve on end waiting for that cruel and potentially merciless tickle sensation. I coudn't stop them! I couldn't get away! They could tickle me or do anything else to me and i couldn't even watch or protest! As always, afterwards i'd obsess and desire a predicament such as this, but at that moment i was yelling 'please god no' muffled through my gag, 2 muffled for god to hear obviously, cause it started!

They didn't say a word, they had obviously made all their plans and thought they'd add the cruelty of not even giving me voices to focus on, there would only be the tickling!

My whole immobile body tensed every muscle and i shot my head back, face to the ceiling. I started screaming in laughter through my gag within a second it exploding out of me triggered by the ten focused and wicked fingers conspiring against me.

Through the haze of intense tickling sensations that tore into me like electrical shocks, i was aware that Michelle was working my torso. Those wicked nails gave her away. My body immobile before her she moved them fingers ever quick and light motions, very rhythmically one hand reached around me on either side, started at the top of my little back, and tickled downwards to the edge of my trunks. Being blindfolded the tickling was incredible, but horrible at the time. My torso was a mass of sensitive anticipating skin, and as Michelle's tickling fingers explored it, there was nothing but the journey of her hands on my skin. Wherever those hands where tickling there was everything i could feel and focus on, and explosion of tickling sensation that shook my whole body and tore the laughter out of me in waves. That feeling of each hand poured down my back, like waving two sticks in a pond. Those areas of my skin disrupted by the sensations. Her hands without breaking rhythm flowed up my sides, over my armpits and up my arms as far as she could reach, back down my arms and over my little chest, ribs and taut stomach. She repeated the tickling in reverse ending at the back of my neck and continued in this same pattern in repetition.

My poor 10 year old brain didn't even have the fear at that point. A hard lack of focus in face of such intense tickling, i couldn't even focus on Michelle's torturing of me, cause my attention was divided. Constant surges of tickling blast where travelling through my body into my brain, from my feet to my brain to be specific. Little Alison had one hand working each of my immobile and stretched out bare feet. If i could focus i would have regretted giving her tickling tips. Her little fingers danced from heel to toes, very fast and very light, focusing on the middle of my foot for a moment, or the ball under the toes, or the toes themselves.

I think part of my brain received the sound of Michelle and Alison stifling giggles, Alison having the harder time, but i could have been imagining it. Anything other than the blast of tickling agony against my brain where just short flashes of sound or sensation.

The feeling of my wrists against the fuzzy cuffs and my little clenched fingers as my tickled-senseless mind tried to reflexively pull my arms down in defense, but they wouldn't move of course, not until Michelle chose to free them.

The slight flash of warning to my brain that my trunks where slipping down, as if i could do anything about it! Or even feel a thought as structured as embarrassment.

The flash of cool air on my now sweaty skin, the twitch of muscles exhausted against the useless struggle to get free and away.
Michelle and Alison just tickled and tickled. They kept this same pattern. I screamed in laughter, unable to do anything but laugh. After what seemed like an eternity of torture my brain started getting over the initial intense shock, much like jumping in a cold pool, but replace water with a pool of tickling fingers.

I started getting back basic brain functions, which didn't make it better. I don't know how long they had been tickling me so far but it was already too much. I was too immobile, too sensitive! The blindfold, two ticklers, the constant assault! PLEASE! MERCY! Only my brain could yell, my mouth only able to pour out muffled screams and laughs! There would be no mercy though.

They tickled and tickled. Alison not able to hold it back anymore started giggling as she continued tormenting my helpless feet. The giggling made it all even worse! And shortly after Michelle let out some giggles herself. I begged for god to have the cuffs break and free me, to stop them, to have Michelle's parents come home, for this to be a dream and me wake up! They wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop them or even budge away from their tickling, and their giggling confirmed that they where having a great time and didn't plan on stopping.

If i could only talk i could convey that this wasn't cool any more, PLEASE F$$$$$G STOP! PLEASE!!!

The silence broken, Michelle began taunting.

"Tickle tickle!" "You're so ticklish Lee, oh my god! Do you want us to stop? Just say mercy....no? ok, tickle tickle! tickle tickle!" Alison joined in behind me, voice full of wicked merciless kid glee and giggles, "Tickle tickle tickle!!"

I was wiping my head around with a fury and frustration. It's all i could move after all.

Suddenly the tickling stopped. Michelle pulled up and fixed my trunks before i was exposed. I struggled to catch my breath through my nose. I was hanging limp from the cuffs. Michelle pulled the blind fold off.

It took a bit for my teary eyes to adjust to the light. After a quick look at Michelle, still just in her pj pants and bikini top, which gave me a moment of happiness until i remembered my exhaustion and still very helpless situation.

Michelle gently pulled off the tape on my mouth. She had that gorgeous crooked smile of hers.

I just breathed deep catching my breath. Unblinded and ungagged, i assumed Michelle was going to untie me, that this hellish torture was over. I was wrong,

"I can't believe you didn't say mercy!" Michelle said, and my eyes went wide as her fingernails danced in my immobile armpits.

"Mu-arrr!" is as close as i got, trying to yell mercy desperately, soon unable to vocalise it and just laugh wildly! Michelle had a big smile and that evil glint in her eyes, looking me right in my eyes as her wicked fingers went to work on me. I heard Alison behind me let out a giggle of delight. "Tickle tickle!" she yelled to me and started back on my feet. The combination was too much and i was humiliated cause my laughter was reaching girl like sounds.

They tickle tortured me for just as long as they just had while i was blindfolded. Not that being able to see made it any better at this point, cause i had already passed my breaking point. When they finally stopped and Michelle untied me i was so exhausted i needed help getting upstairs to go to bed.

More stories soon
anomalee
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic