Falwell : 01 - First girl I ever tied (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Falwell : 01 - First girl I ever tied (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Falwell's stories
01 - First girl I ever tied
Story index at the bottom

By Falwell

Monday, August 9th 2004 - 09:30:57 PM

First girl I ever tied

I've always wanted to tie a girl up. I had never asked anyone before though (until after the events of this story, now I ask every girl I am friends with). Anyways...

It was a Friday night and I didn't have anything to do. So I went to my friends house with Hayley (16 yrs old, long blond hair, green eyes). Anyways later that night at about 1 PM after doing what most 16 year olds will do, we went to 7-11 for munchies and then watched fear and loathing in Las Vegas (Great movie by the way). My friend was really tired and went to bed and Hayley and I decided we'd crash there. We stayed up a little longer.

We were watching some boring stuff on TV. Then Hayley turned to me and said:

"Wow this is boring...let's do something else."

I said okay and tried to think of something. I pondered asking her to let me tie her up. It would have been one heck of a sight and I really wanted to ask. Of course, I was worried she'd think I was weird. But I just asked anyways.

"Hey Hayley, I have an idea. It's kinda weird though."

she looked curious.

"What?" she asked. I think I might have smiled before telling her "Why don't I tie you up?"

She didn't look mad but was baffled for sure.

"..Tie me up?"

"Yeah. And you can like..try and get out or..something. I don't know. Just a thought." I stammered a bit, starting to feel an awkward air come about. She didn't seem to find this question as disconcerting as I did however.

"Yeah. Okay. Do you have anything to use?"

And my heart sank >.< I knew there wasn't any rope around the house, I went to my friends house all the time I knew that place well. So I was thinking maybe I'd use duct tape. It was upstairs and my friend's parents were sleeping though. I'd have to be pretty ninja to get up there without waking them, that house creaked like mad.

"Aight, I'm goin upstairs to find something."

So I tip toed up stairs trying to be stealthy and everything. Mission successful. I retrieved some duct tape. I went back downstairs.

"Find anything?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, some duct tape." I replied.

"Ow. I don't like tape. There isn't any rope or anything?"

I was hoping for rope too to be honest. Tape is great for gagging and all but for the actual tying I'd use rope hands down.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Whatever, it's fine."

I asked her if she would like to be taped up and then just sit on the couch or taped to a chair. I was pleased with her response:

"Chair! Harder to get out that way!" she smiled at me.

Things couldn't have gone better (except of course there being some rope!) but I was happy that she had no problems with being tied up.

Hayley sat down in a wooden chair with no arms and a tall back. I pulled her arms behind her and gently placed her wrists together behind her back and started wrapping the tape. Then I tied her ankles together.

"Hey." she said, "You should tape me to the chair more, with my hands behind my back like this all I gotta do is stand up and I'm not tied to the chair anymore!"

"Oh hey, I forgot about that. Sure thing Hayley." I smiled.

I wrapped some tape around her lower body to the chair. I had thought about doing some below and above her breasts but decided not to because we were friends and I didn't wanna make this get sexual.

"There." I said. "Now how about a gag?" I finished hopefully. Just a gag and this image would be complete.

"Not with tape! Find something else." she replied.

I began searching the basement madly checking everywhere. There weren't any dressers so a sock would be out. She didn't want any tape. I found something in the laundry room. a bedsheet. It was pretty big so if I used it for a cleave gag it would hang behind her back quite a bit. But it was the most reasonable thing I could find on such short notice. I ran back to Hayley.

"This?!" I asked.

She laughed, "That's pretty big. But okay."

I tightly cleavegagged her with the thin bedsheet. I then stood in front of her for a second to look before sitting down on the couch. Now, this was my first time tying someone up and I expected the cleave gag to work like it always did on TV and make her not be able to talk. But TV lied to me!!!

"Hey I can still talk." she giggled. She couldn't say the words quite as well but she was still able to talk. Heck, we'd be able to carry out a conversation inspite of the gag.

I frowned. "That's no good."

She laughed again. I ungagged her.

"Put something in my mouth and then use the bedsheet." She suggested.

"No socks or anything down here."

"Why?" she asked.

"All the rooms are upstairs."

"If you got a bedsheet from the laundry room why don't you grab a sock from there then you dork!" she joked.

I felt like a moron.

"Bah, I didn't even think of that."

I ran back to the laundry room and grabbed a big sock. I returned to Hayley again.

"Here ya go." I said as I stuffed it in her mouth and cleave gagged her again.

"Ghhmmmm...mmmghh." she mmphed into the gag.

"Mission complete." I said outloud like a dork.

And then an interesting thought came about. This wasn't my house and it wasn't my bedsheet or sock I had used! No one would care of course, I'd just pue the sheet and sock in the dirty pile and no one would ever know..nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Anyways there is a little more to this story IE) Her attempt at escape but I shall tell that in part 2.

Falwell
Grant56@mts.net

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, August 10th 2004 - 01:28:15 PM

First Tie Up PART 2!!

So now Hayley was tied up and gagged. I sat on the couch and started flipping through the channels, peeking back at her every now and then to see her progress. The first thing I saw her do was try and get the gag out by shaking her head around...but the sock was pretty big and the gag was pretty tight so it didn't take long for her to give up on that. I was still flipping channels and go to 'The Fifth Element'

"Mmmmmm." she said.

I turned to her. "This one?"

"Hmmm hmmm." she muffled back.

She continued struggling against her bonds. Now she was trying to use force to break the tape at her hands and feet. It didn't work but it looked like it had slightly weekend the tape. She stopped struggling and watched the movie. I already knew what her strategy was. She would give it all she's got to try and weaken the tape, take a break, and go again until it broke or she could slip a hand through. About 10 minutes later she tried again.

"Gmmmmmmmm!!" she mmphed as she struggled again. She didn't have it that time either.

Then I heard a creaking sound. It was someone moving upstairs. My friends parents had just got a new dog and it still needed house training. It was doing pretty good, it could sleep in the room with them and would let them know when it needed to go but it was still young and couldn't hold it long. I was worried that after they let the dog out they'd come downstairs to check up on us so I grabbed a pair of scissors I had nearby for in case of some kind of emergency and freed Hayley. We threw all the tape that was used in the laundry room garbage and put the sock and bedsheet in the dirty pile. Then we sat down and watched the rest of he movie. They never did come and check on us (That cut the bondage time down!! >.<) but I suppose it was better to be safe then sorry.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was pretty fun actually. But you get tied up once they go to bed again!"

"Me?" I said dull like.

I hadn't really thought of me being tied up before. I don't know if I liked the idea as much us tying someone else up. But then again it would only be fair..so I agreed.

Once we were confident they were asleep I sat down and was taped up just like Hayley was. I saw her come out of the laundry room with the same sock and bed sheet I used on her.

"Don't tell me those are the ones I used on you." I said.

"Hey, we can't use all their bedsheets ya know. Why, it just isn't right." she smiled.

She stuffed the sock in my mouth and gagged me. But her gag job wasn't too fantastic. The cleave gag wasn't tight at all. It didn't take me long to get the gag off.

"Your gag job sucks." I mocked.

"Oh, well, I'll just have to try again."

She got it the second time at least...and while I was gagged I noticed the sock was still a little wet from when it was in her mouth. Not that I cared, as freaky as it sounds, the idea of having something that was in her mouth in mine didn't bother me at all. I kinda like it :).

I started struggling a bit thinking I'd use the strategy Hayley had used before, but she was smarter then that and used alot more tape then I used on her. It'd take a while to get free. I was feeling a little unusual with this being my first time tied up but it wasn't a bad feeling. Quite enjoyable in fact. I tried to break the tape again.

Hayley laughed, "I used a lot of tape, it might be hard."

"Mmmhmmm." I agreed.

Just then though, my friend walked in. He was supposed to be sleeping! Grr!

"...What the **** are you guys doin?" he asked

"Playing tie up." Hayley anwsered.

My friend laughed "Freaks. I was wondering what you 2 could be doing all night."

Hayley ungagged me so I could take part in the conversation.

"Thought you were asleep?" I said.

"I woke up when my parents took the dog out." he replied.

I was untied and we played an intense game of Monopoly before everyone went to bed.

The whole experience was quite fun. Even being tied up myself. It wouldn't be the last time either. From then on I decided to ask girls all the time and do it more with Hayley. Some would say yes, some no, others would come around eventually. So that means lots of stories! Woot!!

Falwell
Grant56@mts.net
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic