K.C. : A Good Way To Get What You Want (f/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

ffixwarrior
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

K.C. : A Good Way To Get What You Want (f/ffm)

Post by ffixwarrior »

It was a new semester and Kate and Anita had changed housing into a larger apartment complex similar to their old one, except they now had 2 additional roommates. One of them was Ying, a young woman who had been born in China, about 5'5 in height, small black eyes, and long black hair and the other was Rose, who was of Latin ethnicity, about 5'3 in height (she was a tiny one), brown eyes, and shoulder length brown hair. For the semester, I noticed that Anita and Kate had cut back on their old tie-up games due to the new roommates being around, but on this one occasion, they were able to rope one of them in,

I had decided to pay them a visit after my lab had ended but once I got to their apartment, I found Ying bound hand and foot on the living room couch and Anita lying face down on the floor next to Ying's ankles while Kate was in the process of hogtying her tied wrists and ankles together. At the time, Ying was wearing a white sweater, blue jeans, and white socks. Anita was wearing a navy blue shirt, brown leggings, and was barefoot. Kate was wearing a black sweater, gray dress pants, and black socks. I was wearing a gray sweater, loose khaki pants, gray socks, and white sneakers (which I left near the door).

"Hey, K.C.," they all said.

"Hey guys,umm, what's going on?" I asked, puzzled.

"They lost a bet," Kate quickly responded. "There we go," she continued, once she was finished securing Anita.

"Unh! Great,why does Ying get it easy?" Anita said, testing her bonds.

"Ohh, you know you like the challenge. Plus, it's only Ying's first time," Kate replied.

"Yeah,I still don't see why you guys are into this," Ying said, who seemed to take her confinement quite well for a first-timer as she just sat still on the sofa.

"So what's up, K.C?" Kate asked.

"Oh, I was just going to take Anita out to dinner," I replied. "But she seems to be tied up at the moment. Ha,ha,yeah, you know you like the pun," I added.

"Where were we headed?" Anita asked, wondering.

"I dunno,I heard about this new Italian place a couple of blocks over. Does that sound good to you?" I said.

"Okay, how bout in an hour? I'm not that hungry yet," Anita replied.

"Well,since you'll be awhile, care to join in?" Kate asked me.

"Sure,I guess," I replied, hesitantly. But I figured I had nothing better to do anyways.

Kate grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and had me sit down on it. She tied each of my arms to the arm rests of the chair and tied my upper body to the back of the chair. She then tied each of my ankles to a chair leg, completely immobilizing me. I tested the ropes around my limbs a bit, wondering if I could get loose, but it seemed like Kate had done a good job of tying them. A couple of moments later, we heard Kate's cell phone ring from her room, which she went to go to get.

"Hey Anita,John's coming in 30 minutes to pick me up for a date," Kate said, coming out of her room, which explained why she was so dressed up. "Umm,do you think I can borrow your hoop earrings for tonight?"

"Wait,what? No,those are my nice pair of earrings," Anita replied. "And you can't leave us like this,"

"Oh,come on, Anita, you know I lost my pair from a couple of nights ago," Kate pleaded. "I want to look nice for John tonight. And Rose'll be back soon. She called earlier to say she'd be back at around 7."

"Well, I don't want you losing this pair either," Anita said, which seemed to hurt Kate's feelings a bit.

"Please?" Kate asked, one last time.

"No," Anita responded.

"Fine,have it your way," Kate said, huffily. She then turned to more drastic measures. She held Anita's feet in one arm and used her fingers to lightly tickle her bare soles. "Where are the earrings?"

"Huh? No,stop it,hee hee,I'm not telling you,hee hee," Anita replied, fighting through the tickles and trying to roll onto her side. But with her ankles and wrists held in place behind her from the hogtie, there wasn't much she could as Kate relentlessly continued to tickle her feet.

"Just say it, and I'll stop," Kate said, as she started to tickle Anita's sides as well.

"Noo,hehe,I won't,hehe,okay, okay, stop! I'll tell you," Anita said, gasping for breath in between her giggles. "They're in the top drawer of my desk. But I swear, if you lose them,"

"Don't worry. I promise I won't lose them and I'd pay you back in double if I did," Kate said, triumphantly. "Thanks a bunch," she continued, kissing Anita on the cheek.

"Does that mean you'll untie me now?" Anita asked.

"Hehe, no silly," Kate replied, "I'll leave that for Rose to do. Plus, I've gotta get going soon." She then headed off to Anita's room to retrieve the earrings and went to pretty herself up in the bathroom.

"Ugh!" Anita said in disgust, renewing her efforts to get free.

"Now I see why you guys do this. It's a good way to get what you want," Ying joked.

I glanced up at the clock. It was 6:30. We still had about 30 minutes until Rose would get here. And I was pretty hungry,so I wanted to get loose.

"Hey, Ying, I can probably untie your hands if you want hop over here," I suggested.

"I dunno,what if I fall?" Ying asked.

"Just take your time," I said.

"Yeah, you can do it!" Anita cheered on.

And with that, Ying slowly made her way over to me and was able to twist herself around so that her wrists were facing me. Once Ying had felt her way towards one of my hands, I began to pick at the knot keeping her wrists tied behind her.

"Oh no, I can't have any of that," Kate said, coming out of the bathroom. She then grabbed Ying away from me and lowered her face down to the floor.

"Hey! What are you doing, Kate?" Ying said.

"Just making it a bit tougher for you," Kate replied, grabbing a piece of rope and using it to tie Ying in a loose hogtie. There was a good amount of slack between her wrists and ankles, but not enough where she would be able to stand herself up again. "All right, gotta go," she finally said, heading out and locking the door behind her.

"Unh,unh!" Ying grunted. She actually seemed to be putting quite an effort into getting free now, which was different from her initial reaction to being tied. "Damn that Kate!"

"Now you know how I feel," Anita sighed, as she ceased her struggles. She looked up from her hogtie and glanced at the clock. "I hope Rose comes back soon," she continued, blowing the hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm hungry," I lamented.

We waited it out for the next thirty minutes until Rose had arrived. When she came in, she looked a bit shocked in finding us all tied up.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you guys?" she said, carrying a bunch of groceries in her arms. She laid them down on the floor and started to untie Ying from her ropes.

"Kate, that's who," Ying replied.

"Yeah,we lost a bet to her," Anita explained.

"Wow, at first, I thought we got robbed or something," Rose remarked.

"Sure looks that way, doesn't it?" Anita added.

After a couple of minutes, Ying was finally free again.

"That was definitely not a pleasant experience," she said, standing up to stretch out her arms and legs. "You and Kate are weird."

"You could've said no in the end, though" Anita said, defending herself. "And can you untie me now? I really need to pee," she added, wriggling her hands and feet frantically.

"Okay, okay," Ying said, and bent down to release Anita from her hogtie while Rose untied me from the chair.

Once we were all free, we decided to all get dinner at the place I had mentioned earlier. As for Kate, I heard that her date with John had gone well, but that Ying and Anita had gotten some payback against her at a later point.