Gags R Great : 02 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin Again! (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gags R Great : 02 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin Again! (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gags R Great's stories
02 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin Again!
Story index at the bottom

By Gags R Great

Thursday, August 26th 2004 - 06:21:26 PM

Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin Again!

It was now about a month since the first time my younger cousin Jane had tied up and gagged me with some strong binding tape I had found in my cupboard. As I said in the first story, Jane and I went to the same school and as she lived in another town and I lived just around the corner from the school, she used to come back to my house and wait for her Mum to pick her up. As my parents both worked, we used to have the house to ourselves for quite a while each afternoon.

As I mentioned in the first story, Jane was a cute brunette of 13 and I was 15 years old (I'm male by the way). On this particular night, Jane had told me how a really ugly boy in her year at school had a crush on her and I teased her all the way home about it. When we got back, I took off my school tie and left it hanging on the banister, then I went upstairs to get changed. When I came back down, she was sitting quite casually in her usual seat in the living room, reading a magazine. I sat on the couch, and swung my legs around to lie down.

At this point Jane looked up from her magazine and mumbled something, so I twiseled around on my stomach. This was the moment she had been waiting for! She leapt up from her seat, dropping the magazine on the floor. At this point I realised that she had, my tie, her tie and the roll of tape she had slipped into her pocket the month before in her hand, along with a pair of scissors.

My head was resting on a cushion and as she leapt up, she landed on the couch sitting on my head, pushing it down into the cushion!

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH"

I said in surprise.

"Ha ha" she said, "this will teach you not to be so annoying!"

She grabbed my arms, and with my tie, she tied separate loops around each wrist, then completed her knot with one big loop over both wrists. At this point she reached for my legs. Realising what she was going to do next I started kicking.

"Ow! If you hurt me again I'll tell everyone about last time! That you were tied up and gagged by a thirteen year old girl!"

On hearing this I decided that it might be a good idea to be a bit more careful and she preceded to tie my legs up with her tie in the same way she had tied my wrists behind my back.

Next she got up from the sofa and turned me around so that I was lying on my back. She clamped her hand tightly over my mouth as she clambered back on.

"It's payback time" She said.

Suddenly every single muscle in my body was writhing around in laughter, she was tickling me all over. She was grinning and giggling in amusement at my painful ticklishness.

"Stop stop!" I was saying amongst the laughter. Then she stopped.

"Your too loud" She said.

"Time to shut you up!"

"No you don't have toMPPPHHHH!" I said as she sealed a piece of tape over my mouth.

"There." She said "Now you can only talk when I let you."

She laughed again "I love being it control!"

She started tickling again and a muffled laugh came from my gagged lips. Suddenly the doorbell rang. We both stopped dead.

"I'll go and see who it is, you wait there" She said. As if I could do anything else!

"No don't" I tried to say but she didn't understand.

I heard the door open and a voice I knew very well.

"Oh hello, is Paul (not my real name) or your auntie or uncle in?"

It was my next door neighbour Jill, she was in her mid thirties with two kids and a husband and had been living next door to us for about four years and for all this time I'd had a bit of a schoolboy crush on her!

"Erm.. well paul's..." My cousin was cut short.

"In here is he?" Jill said as she barged her way into the living room. She turned around to face the couch. Her eyes widened as she saw me, and a smirk appeared on her face. There was a slightly awkward pause and then, to my surprise she continued as normal.

"I've come to pick up a package that your mum said was delivered here for me yesterday. Do you know where it is?"

At this point I stopped, pondering what to do. I decided to just go for it.

"MPPPPHHHH, MPPPHHH MMPPPH MMM MMMPPPPPHHHHHUUUUUMMMMM." I responded.

She gave a slight laugh and to my ever-increasing shock and surprise, reached over and ripped the tape off my lips. I licked them slightly and said rather embarrassedly,

"Yes. It's in the kitchen."

"Thank you" she replied.

"Well I'd better leave you as I found you" she said as, to my utter astonishment she tightly re-sealed my lips with the tape, she had kept in her hand throughout. My heart melted.

"Good to see your keeping him out of mischief" she said to my cousin as she retrieved her parcel from the kitchen.

"Bye" she said as she stepped through the front door.

My cousin closed the door and walked into the living room howling with laughter.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH" I said.

"Ha ha, Jill saw you all tied up and gagged! She even took your gag off and re-gagged you again! Ah ha ha ha! Just wait until the girls at school hear about this!"

I let out an "MMMMPPPPPHHHH" again and shook my head.

"Oh yes!" She continued. "I've already told Laura!"

Laura was a rather good looking blonde friend of my cousin's.

"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH" I protested again.

"She thinks it's hilarious and wants to come around some time and see for herself!

"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH" I said again.

"Now, want to play on the PlayStation? Oh, yeah, you can't, can you! I'll just have to play myself! Ah well!"

And I spent the rest of the afternoon, wriggling around on the sofa, mumbling through my gag as she played on the PlayStation, giggling every so often at my frustration. Eventually her mum pulled up in the car and pipped her horn. My cousin untied me, leaving the gag till last as usual. She left me with a cheery "Bye" and closed the door. That had been an afternoon that I would never forget. Mind you, the next time was pretty memorable too. Lets just say that my cousin and her friends were young ladies of their word!

Hope you enjoyed the story. Let me know what you thought. I'd be particularly interested to know if there's any other girls out there that like tying up and gagging the opposite sex and what they enjoy about it.

Gags R Great
UK

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

haha I like their relationship. I enjoyed both stories.

nice to read about this kind of innocent female domination
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic