Goo-Goo Eyes : 01 - Trials of Humiliation (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Goo-Goo Eyes : 01 - Trials of Humiliation (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Goo-Goo Eyes's stories
01 - Trials of Humiliation
Story index at the bottom

By Goo-Goo Eyes

Friday, August 27th 2004 - 01:41:18 PM

Trials of Humiliation

This story happened a couple of years ago, I decided to write because the last story was somewhat similar experience..

Me and my friend Lynda (both 13 year old girls) had just finished swimming, splashing and playing around in my pool outside. We got changed into some normal clothes and went into the living room to rest. I practically collapsed on the couch. While I wasn't ready to fall asleep, my body still felt thrashed. I was face down on the couch, allowing Lynda to jump onto my back.

I was in total shock as she pulled my hands behind me and tied them together tightly with thick rope. As she went to my legs I thrashed as hard as I could but the ropes were tied SOOO tightly, with nearly a dozen knots and thick rope. She took my legs and dragged me to my room, which was downstairs. I asked her what she was doing as I continued struggling against my bonds but she didn't answer. Dragging me onto my bed, she put a pair of socks on my feet.

"Gotta keep your feet warm" she said teasingly.

I continued struggling with all my might as she took a length of rope and tied one of my ankles to the bed post. She did the same to my other legs. She then tied some rope around my upper arms, just below my shoulders and tied the other end to a bedpost, then did the same with my other upper arm.

"What are you doing!?" I asked.

She walked out and ran upstairs. I thrashed and thrashed but even though I was gaining my strength back, my muscles were not in a good position for wiggling loose, the ropes were tied on tightly enough so they wouldn't come off. I was trapped. She came back with a box and I asked her again what she was doing, hiding my enjoyment of being at her total mercy. She took out a roll of ducktape. At first I thought she was going to gag me with it and I protested but instead she used it to strap me onto the bed. She then took cloth out of the box. She wrapped it around my mouth, the cloth going down to behind my teeth.

It was too tight to slip off. I could still mmmph a lot but that was it. She giggled as I tried with everything I had. It was too much, I couldn't break free. When there was a knock at the door, I thrashed even harder but still no good. Oh God the embarrassment. In with her came Jill, now I was mad. Jill was a prep, and I hated her.

"I told you I could do it. That'll be ten bucks" said Lynda.

Lynda was paid and Jill came over laughing at me, all I could do was mmmph. She squeezed my cheeks and took advantage of my helplessness by taunting me in the worst ways possible. Fortunately she never really took it to a sexual or abusive point (like stripping me down naked, beating me, that sick stuff). She just continued to taunt me. Next came Stephanie at the door, my cousin. How many people did she call down I wondered. She laughed too, and started scratching my chin. I always hated it when she did that and she knew. I thrashed from it but she kept doing it, I couldn't stop her. Then Lynda came up with the idea to have kids pay to come in and see me like this! I tried protesting, but Jill merely said:

"Well since no one's saying no, let's do it!"

But Lynda said she was just kidding, and would never take it that far. Stephanie was in on the bet too, and she payed Lynda. They all went out, and Stephanie decided to use my bike, which I NEVER let her use. I knew there wasn't much I could do. They came back after an hour and debated on whether to untie me or not. They decided yes, with Jill and Stephanie leaving. I didn't show any anger, because I already had plans for revenge.

Goo-Goo Eyes