Chris | Lizzard876 : 01 - My first tie-up game (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris | Lizzard876 : 01 - My first tie-up game (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris | Lizzard876's stories
01 - My first tie-up game
Story index at the bottom

By Chris | Lizzard876

Saturday, August 28th 2004 - 08:25:04 AM

My first tie-up game........

Well I have told some of my more recent stories in these past months, so I thought I might as well start with my first tie up game I had.

It was about 1998 when I was 8 years old, I was living in an older house and was going to school and was currently in grade 2. I had gone from being the quietest kid in prep to the one who was constantly chatting away all the time.

I'd mixed in and made some friends and everything and decided to invite my friend Terry to come over for a while, so we could play sega (the most ancient form of gaming known today - keep in mind how long ago this was). After we had been playing for about an hour, we got bored and decided to go outside and play.

At the time I had a cubby, one of those wooden ones with windows that my dad had built for me to try and keep me out of my parents hair during the day, so we went out there and mucked around for a while. Then after we once again started getting bored, we discovered some rope lying around in my dad's shed.

So we decided to do the whole cops and robbers sort of thing - and I ended up getting captured. Been just kids we weren't exactly experts on the topic of tying up, so Terry spotted our clothes line in the middle of the yard (the in ground ones) and told me to go stand in front of it.

So I did as he said, and he tied my ankles to the pole and tied a knot. Next he took it from there and just walked round the clothes line a few times until I was eventually up to my shoulders in rope.

He then tied it off and said lets see you get out of that! So I went to work, but it wasn't hard, been just kids the idiot had tied the knot right in front of me near my hands (weren't we naive when we were young) so I went to work.

Within about 1 minute I had picked it and escaped, but it was just a muck around thing, we weren't been serious so we thought nothing more of it. At that point Terry's mum arrived and he went home, we never seemed to play again after that though, but that doesn't mean it was off my mind.

With the amount of cartoons on Foxtel (pay-tv) with people tied up in movies I had already thought of tie up ideas, but this sealed the deal which is what got me into tie up games. A pretty crummy story I know compared to the rest on here, but I just thought I'd let you know what got me interested.

More stories are coming soon, one were I was tied up in front of the whole class at school. If you would like to hear it let me know and I should have it ready in a day or two. And once again great stories Matt and Anomalee!

Chris | Lizzard876
hidden_lizzard@hotmail.com OR christopher_m81_2000@yahoo.com
http://extremewebservices.tk
Victoria...in Australia