K.C. : 08 - Foolish Little Brother (m/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

ffixwarrior
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

K.C. : 08 - Foolish Little Brother (m/fm)

Post by ffixwarrior »

K.C.'s stories
08 - Foolish Little Brother
Story index at the bottom

By K.C.

It was a crisp autumn night when Anita had called me over to keep her company as she babysat her 12-year-old brother, Sam. I had dressed warmly for that evening, wearing a black sweater, blue jeans, a black jacket, and a gray scarf loosely around my neck. When I arrived at her house, I rang her doorbell, waiting for someone to answer at the door. After what seemed like a minute, I rang again. This time, I got a response.

“Sam, go get the door!” I heard Anita yell from inside.

Once the door opened, I saw Sam dressed in his bedtime clothes, holding a toy cowboy pistol in his hand.

“Hello,” he said shyly, with a smile on his face.

“Hey there, little guy. Where’s Anita?” I replied, giving him a pat on the head.

“Over there,” he said, pointing behind him into the living room. He then stepped aside so I could come in. As I kicked off my sneakers and placed them on the shoe rack, I could see from the corner of my eye that Anita was getting up from her sitting position off the floor and headed towards me to greet me. She was also dressed in her house clothes, wearing a gray sweatshirt and brown spandex tights. As usual, she was barefoot, as we were indoors. After I hung my jacket and scarf on the coat rack, I was slightly curious of why she was walking towards me with her hands behind her. Maybe it was a surprise…

“Hey K.C., thanks for coming. Sam’s been a real handful tonight,” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

“No problem, sweetie,” I replied and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. As I wrapped my arms around her waist, I felt some coils of rope wrapped around her wrists.

“Why’re your hands tied behind your back?” I asked.

“Oh, it was one of…” she began to say.

“I did it! I did it! I tied her up. She’s my prisoner,” Sam said proudly. “Go back and sit down.” He then grabbed her by the arm, spun her around, and marched her back to where she had been sitting, jabbing his toy pistol into her back to make her walk faster.

“Ow, Sam, what did I say about no hitting?” Anita cried. “Hey, can you close the door behind you, K.C.?”

“Sure thing,” I replied and closed and locked the door. I then headed over to where Sam led Anita. He had her sit on the hardwood floor, next to the couch and TV, and made her sit with her feet out in front of her. This explained why Sam had to get the door earlier.

“Sam, what’re you doing?” I asked, watching with curiosity.

“I’m tying her feet together so she can’t get away,” he said innocently. I then noticed the coils of rope sitting on the couch. He took one of the coils of rope and wrapped it numerous times around Anita’s ankles, pulling tightly as he did so. Once he got to the end of the rope, he tied off the knot in front of her ankles. After he finished, she bent her knees slightly and tried to move her legs up and down to shake off her ankle bonds, but the ropes held tightly.

“See what I mean? He’s such a brat,” Anita said, sticking out her tongue at her brother.

“No talking! Prisoners can’t talk,” he yelled out.

“So what game are you playing?” I asked, plopping myself down on the armrest of the couch.

“Cowboys and Indians,” Sam replied. “I’m the cowboy and she’s the Indian.” He then pointed his toy pistol and made some gun sounds. “Pow! Pow!”

“Ugh, you got me,” she said and tilted her head forward, acting as if she were shot. She looked so cute acting as her brother’s prisoner.

“Well…looks like you got her. I’m just gonna untie her now,” I said and knelt down to untie her hands from behind her.

“No!” he yelled and pushed my hand away with his gun. “You can’t untie her yet.”

“Why not?”

“Because…not until I say so. Plus, it’s only fair since she ties me up too sometimes,” he replied.

“Heh, is this true, Anita?”

“Yeah…he used to bug me a lot in high school, so I’d tie him up to keep him from distracting me. That’s how he got so good at tying me up. See?” She bent herself forward and raised her arms to show me her tied wrists. Sam had used a long piece of rope to tie her wrists together. He made several horizontal loops around her wrists and even cinched off the binding before tying the knot. Pretty good for a 12-year-old.

“I’ll untie her at the end of my TV show,” he said and turned the TV on to Cartoon Network.

“Can’t I at least sit on the couch?” Anita said, wriggling in her bonds. “The floor’s cold.”

“No! You can stay right there.” He then checked the knots around Anita’s wrist and ankle ropes and pulled on them to make sure they were still tight.

“Well, you heard the boss, hun,” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“I guess so…” she said, sighing. “Hey K.C., can you at least give me a pillow to sit on and another pillow for me to put my feet on? I can tell this is going to be a long night…”

To be continued...

I placed one of the couch pillows under her butt and put the other pillow under her bound feet. I noticed that when I lifted her feet up to put the pillow underneath, her feet looked pale white and felt icy cold.

“Hey, do you want me to get you a pair of socks? Your feet are cold,” I asked her.

“Oh no, I’m fine. The floor’s always cold. Plus my socks wear out when I wear them on the hardwood floor,” she replied.

“Shh…I’m trying to watch my show!” Sam yelled. We immediately hushed up. We then went back to watching Sam’s TV show. Occasionally, I would glance over at Anita as she silently struggled against her ropes. I would see her shoulders move up and her body leaned from side to side. She was probably testing to see if she could slip one of her hands free through the coils of rope. She also tried to move her feet up and down to see if she could shake one of her feet loose, but she made no progress there either. After about 10 minutes, she gave up her squirming and turned her attention to the TV show.

Once the cartoon was over, Sam made good on his word to untie his sister and began to work on the knot keeping her wrists locked behind her back. Once her wrists were free, she stretched her arms out and rubbed her wrists to get the circulation flow going again while Sam finished untying her feet.

“You tie a mean knot, Sam,” she said, smiling at him. She then came over to me to return the hug I gave her earlier. “Have you eaten anything yet, K.C.?”

“No, I’m actually kinda hungry,” I replied. I worked up a pretty good appetite earlier after taking the train and walking to Anita’s house.

“Okay, let’s head over to the kitchen. I’ll make us some noodles. Sam, do you wanna stay here and watch some more TV?” she asked convincingly.

“Okay.”

So, Anita and I headed over to the kitchen and left Sam to watch some more cartoons. She opened up her cupboard and pulled out two bowls of noodles (the kind you pour hot water into) while I sat myself down at the kitchen table.

“Which one do you want?”

“Uhh…I’ll take the right one. Wait, I thought you were making noodles for real…”

“No, too tired. Plus, you weren’t the one who was tied up for half an hour,” she said jokingly.

“I guess so...hey, why do you take so much crap from your little brother?” I asked, hoping I wasn’t being too invasive.

“I dunno…we used to argue a lot when I was in high school and I didn’t really have any time to play with him. And now that we’re away at school during most of the year…the time I get to spend with him, I just want to keep him happy. Less fuss, you know?”

“Yeah, I can understand that. You’re being a good sister for him.”

“Thanks. You can be sweet sometimes.” She then came over to give me a kiss on the cheek. (I had a bit of the smooth talk in me…I could turn on the charm when needed)

I won’t go into too many details here…Basically, she boiled up some water, poured it into two bowls, let sit for 3 minutes and presto! Noodles were made.

“Sam! You wanna split half of my noodles with me?” she called out into the living room.

“Okay,” he replied and came into the kitchen to join us. He quickly ate the half that Anita poured into a separate bowl for him and went back to the living room to watch his show, which was great because it gave Anita and me more “alone time” with each other. Again, I won’t go into details but let’s just say when Sam came back into the kitchen; I was holding her from behind with her sitting on my lap. When I noticed Sam come in, I noticed he was holding his toy gun again in one hand and holding several lengths of rope in the other. He pointed the gun at his sister.

“Hey, hands up. You’re still my prisoner.”

“But Sam…shouldn’t you be getting ready for bed now?” She seemed unwilling to be tied up by her brother again.

“No! I’m not tired yet,” he said, defiantly. “Come on, let’s go.” He waved his gun against Anita’s arm.

“Oh…all right,” Anita said reluctantly. She got up off my lap and put her hands up obediently for Sam. “I’ll try to get Sam to go to bed. Feel free to watch some TV for now, K.C. I’ll be down in a little bit.”

I decided to go along with this and not interfere in their brother-sister moment. I respected her wishes to please her younger brother. So, I headed back into the living room, while Sam marched Anita upstairs, keeping his toy pistol to her back.

I found myself watching some science channel for awhile, but eventually got bored after 15 minutes. When the commercial came up, I got curious and decided to head upstairs. When I passed by Sam’s room, I was surprised to find Anita tied up on her brother’s bed. Her hands had been tied behind her back again and her ankles had been tied together as well. However, this time, Sam had used a short piece of rope to hogtie his sister’s ankles to her wrists. Furthermore, she was gagged with a piece of duct tape over her lips.

This was starting to get out of hand…

To be continued...

“So, what happened? I thought you were putting him to bed,” I asked, peeling the duct tape off of Anita’s lips.

“Ow,” she said, probably from the sting of the tape coming off her lips. “He just made a big fuss about it and as you can see, this is the result.” She wriggled her bound hands and feet for further effect.

“Well, where is he now?” I asked, working on untying one of the knots around Anita’s wrists.

“He must be in the bathroom, I guess,” she replied. “Ahh, that’s better.” I noticed that the knot I had just undone was for the end of the hogtie rope that was tied to her wrist bindings. She then lowered her feet back down to the bed, no longer confined from the painful arch of the hogtie.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Sam cried as he came back into the room. He then pulled the back of my sweater to pull me away from Anita.

“Sam…shouldn’t you be in bed now? It’s time to let your sister go…” I said to him.

“No! I told you already, I’m not tired!” he yelled out.

I then picked him up and calmly told him, “Come on, that’s enough now…just go…”

“Nooooo! No! No! No!” he screamed in my ear. He then banged his fists on my shoulders. Anita was right, he was a handful. I couldn’t believe how much fuss a 12-year-old could bring. I decided to lower him back down to the ground.

“Okay, Sam…what’ll it take to get you to go to bed?” I asked, knowing I couldn’t win a screaming match with him.

He thought about it for a minute and then looked over at the remaining pile of rope on the floor. “Can I tie you up too? Just for a half hour.”

“Will you really go to bed if I let you do this?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“And you’ve gotta untie me and your sister after the half hour is up. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“Pinky swear on it. If you break your promise, you’ll be haunted by monsters in your dreams forever.” Anita turned her head and had a puzzled look on her face, as if I had just said one of the corniest things she’s ever heard. But she stayed silent, figuring I was actually getting through to her brother.

“Okay, pinky swear.” He then locked pinky fingers with mine. I thought to myself that it wouldn’t be too hard to get loose, since he wouldn’t tie me as harshly as he did to his sister. Plus, I was a guest. This would be a piece of cake…

He then went over to his desk and pulled out his desk chair. “Sit down,” he ordered. He then took one of my arms and began tying my wrist to the armrest of the chair. He would loop the rope around my wrist then around the armrest and then looped it around both. When he got to the end of the rope, he tied the knot off underneath the armrest. He repeated this same procedure for my other arms as well. I had to admit, he did a pretty good job tying my wrists down. My wrists might as well have been welded into the armrests.

He then took another length of rope and tied my forearm down to the armrest as well. When he got to the end of the rope, he wrapped it around one of the support beams on the back of the chair and tied off the knot there. And again, he repeated this procedure for my other forearm as well. I was surprised with how much effort he was putting into this. Was he trying to impress me to show he was a tough little guy?

He took another long piece of rope and tied one end to the back of the chair, winding the rest of the rope around my upper body, pinning me effectively to the chair. Afterwards, he tied one of my ankles to one of the chair legs and repeated this procedure for the other ankle as well. So much for this being a piece of cake…

“You’re not going anywhere,” he said and poked me repeatedly in the chest with his toy pistol.

“Hey, stop that!” Anita said. She had been lying on her side, watching Sam tie me to the chair. However, once she saw him poke his pistol into me, she swung out her legs and lightly kicked her brother in the arm with her bound ankles.

“You’re gonna pay for that…” He grabbed her ankles and pushed them back onto the bed. He then rolled her back onto her stomach and proceeded to retie his sister’s wrists and ankles together. He took the loose end of the rope that was still tied to her ankle bindings and brought it underneath her bound wrists. He continued to pull on the loose end of the rope, causing her to bend her knees and lifting her feet up to meet with her hands. As Anita’s feet moved closer to her hands, Sam pulled hard on the rope, causing her hands to touch the soles of her feet momentarily.

“Ow, Sam, that’s too tight!” she said, glancing over her shoulder with a pained look on her face.

“Oops, sorry…”

He then loosened his hold on the rope and allowed Anita to move her feet away from her hands. Once there was about 6-7 inches of slack in between her hands and feet, he tied off the knot on her wrist binding. She was now once again just how I had found her, hogtied and helpless, all thanks to her bratty 12-year-old brother. He then took the tape gag that I removed earlier and quickly replaced it over her lips, before she could even get a protest out. He went over to the drawer and ripped off another piece of duct tape.

“Hey Sam, I never agreed to being g-mmph,” I tried to say, as he put the tape over my lips.

“I’ll be back in 30 minutes,” he said, closing the door behind. I could hear footsteps heading back down the stairs.

I tested my bonds to see if anything was loose. I tried to move one of my arms up, nothing budged. Other arm, same result. The kid had used way too much rope; I had no chance to getting my arms free. I tried wriggling my ankles to see if I could shake loose the ropes there, but the ropes held too tightly. The only thing I could do was try to get my gag loose, so I bent my head down and tried to rub my mouth against my shoulder to try to pull the tape loose. As I was doing this, I noticed that Anita was wiggling her way over to the headboard of the bed as best as she could in her hogtie. She must've thought the same thing as me: If you can't escape from the bonds imprisoning you, might as well try to get your gag off. I guess she thought she could use the headboard of the bed to help her get the tape off. I watched as her bare feet swung from side to side in the air from her efforts, as if made ready for tickling. Too bad I was tied to this stupid chair...

Finally, after many attempts, I was able to catch a corner of the tape gag on my sweater and used it to pull the tape off of my lips.

“You know, your brother can be a real d*** sometimes…” I said, out of frustration.

“He-mmmph,” she replied, still trying to get her gag off by rubbing her mouth against the headboard. However, when I had said this, she rolled onto her side with her tied wrists facing me and flipped me the bird. Then, she rolled back onto her stomach, and continued trying to get her gag off.

“Well…it’s true,” I muttered, under my breath. She didn’t appear to hear me. After a little while, she too was finally able to peel the tape off of her mouth.

“You know he’s still a kid,” she said, apparently still hurt at what I said earlier. She rolled over onto her side again, but this time facing me.

“I know…I’m sorry…Forgive me?”

“Okay…but you owe me a back rub later. My back’s killing me…I mean, I don’t mind being tied up and all, but not like this for this long,” she said, grunting as she moved her bound feet back and forth as far as they would go. I could tell she wanted out of the hogtie so she could stretch her legs and release the strain on her back. However, the hogtie rope appeared to hold as her legs were still bent at a 45 degree angle and her ankles were still tied to her wrists. Eventually, she stopped pulling with her ankles, as this was causing an unnecessary strain on her wrists. She looked exhausted. This, plus her being bound hand and foot for half an hour earlier must’ve worn her out. I looked up at the clock. There were a couple of minutes left before Sam would return. So, I sat as comfortably as I could on the chair and Anita lay on her side on the bed, waiting for when we would be untied.

Thankfully, Sam stayed true to his word. He came over and released the ropes around my ankles, body, and arms.

“Well, Sam, are you finally going to go to bed now?” I asked.

“Yup, just like I promised,” he said, holding his pinky up.

“Okay, go brush your teeth, while I untie your sister.” Sam then headed over to the bathroom to do as I said. I then went over to sit next to Anita on the bed and began to work on the knot of the hogtie rope that was tied to her ankle bindings, as this was closer to me.

“Sometimes I think he listens to you better than he listens to me”, Anita remarked. Once the knot came loose, her feet landed with a thud on top of my thighs. It must’ve been a relief for her to be able to stretch her legs, free of the connection to her wrists. I then rubbed her legs to get some of the soreness out of them; the feel of her spandex tights felt smooth across my fingers.

“Like that?” I asked.

“Mmm, yeah, that feels good. Finish untying me,” she said dreamily.

I then untied the rope tied around her ankles and finally untied her wrists from behind her. Once she was free, she just let her limbs go limp across the bed.

“Are you all right?” I asked, trying to help her get to her feet. Her limbs were a little shaky from being tied up for so long.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied, holding onto me for support.

I noticed Sam standing at the doorway, with a look of concern on his face.

“Are you okay?” he asked his sister.

“Yeah, I’m okay, Sam,” she said with a smile on her face.

“I’m sorry I was such a brat today…” he apologized.

“No, it’s fine, really. Did you have fun tonight?” she replied.

“Yup,” he said, nodding his head.

“Well, that’s good,” she said and gave her brother a hug. “Okay, clean up the mess and get to bed now. Good night, Sam.” She kissed her brother’s forehead.

“Good night!” he replied, with a smile on his face. “Good night, K.C.”

“Heh, good night, Sam,” I said back to him.

Anita and I left his room and headed over to her room, where I gave her the back rub that I owed her. I then held her in my arms for awhile until she fell asleep. I gently removed my arms from her and quietly headed back downstairs. I decided to head home before her parents would come back from their event. So, I put my shoes, scarf, and jacket back on and closed the front door behind me, making sure to lock the doorknob. As I walked back to the train station, I had to admit that spending that evening with Anita and her brother wasn’t so bad after all, even with her brother being the brat the he is.

The End

* As for the bonus question, it was a reference to Naruto. The episode was titled, "Foolish Little Brother...Hate and Detest!" I thought it was a pretty cool title, even though it didn't exactly match up with the story.

** Secondly, thanks to everyone for all the positive comments to my stories. I sincerely appreciate it.