David R : 01 - What Happens To You When You Tickle Lisa (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David R : 01 - What Happens To You When You Tickle Lisa (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

David R's stories
01 - What Happens To You When You Tickle Lisa
Story index at the bottom

By David R

Saturday, August 28th 2004 - 11:46:15 PM

What Happens To You When You Tickle Lisa

This is a "girl ties up and tortures guy" story I want to tell you about.

It's my friend Lisa (18 at the time, home from college for the weekend in April) and me (16 - in high school). Lisa was a longtime friend of the family - we were all good friends - the parents, my brother and sister, and her sister.

I was studying for college tests in April and Lisa was home for the weekend to visit - we lived in Connecticut and she went to college in Maryland . Our families were going to Cape Cod for the weekend, but I had studying and she did too and we decided to stay home. Our parents thought it a good idea if we stayed together at Lisa's family's house (our brothers and sisters were all at least 5 years younger than us).

Lisa and I were good friends and no more - we loved hanging out though. She was a gymnast and looked the part - about 4'7, 95 lbs. She was adorable with brunette hair past her shoulders and beautiful eyes - a very pretty girl. I was about 5'10 at the time and really skinny - about 120 lbs.

I always liked to annoy Lisa and did a lot of that when we were watching "Fletch" on Friday night, reciting lines and stuff. Toward the end Lisa said, "You know I have handcuffs upstairs. Stop bothering me during the movie or I'll tie you up."

"I'd like to see you try" I said and then we started to play fight. I tickled her a little and Lisa screamed "Don't ever tickle me again! Tickling is torture and you don't do that to people who don't like it! Do it again and I'll get those handcuffs and you'll spend the night locked up!" It stopped after a few minutes. She made it clear she didn't like tickling - good thing, because I was monstrously ticklish myself.

But now I was intrigued. I thought Lisa was very cute and had a thing for people being tied up - I hadn't ever been tied up but sometimes thought it would be cool to be tied up by a girl. So I got a little excited.

Saturday came and we both had to study. By mid-morning we both were - me downstairs, Lisa in her bedroom. But baseball season just started and there was a game I wanted to see, so I picked up the TV guide to find out what station it would be on. When I found it, I turned on the TV to get it all cued up. Lisa heard the TV and came downstairs.

She wasn't a babysitter or anything but she knew I had to study for the SATs and was irritated I wasn't. She came down, grabbed the remote, and turned it off. She wore grey sweatpants, grey argyle socks, and a light blue alligator shirt with short sleeves. I had on blue jeans with a belt, sneakers, white socks, and a softball uniform t-shirt.

"You have to study, David. You know that!" Lisa said, pushing me to the couch.

"Hey hey hey, warden, relax," I said. "I was just checking what channel the Red Sox game is on. It's on in 2 hours."

"No way are you watching it," Lisa said. "You have to study!"

"Oh come on. I'm ready for the tests - what are you, my babysitter?" I said back.

"If I have to be, yes!" Lisa said and grabbed the remote and took off with it. I chased her and caught her in the living room and tackled her. We wrestled for the remote and when she wouldn't give it up, I kind of pinned her on her stomach, took off one of her socks, and tickled her foot. She hated it.

"STOP IT! STOP IT! I'LL KILL YOU," she said and wiggled free. "I told you never to tickle me again!"

"What are you gonna do? Get the handcuffs?" I asked, half-hoping she would.

"Oh, just you wait," Lisa said, putting the argyle sock back on and running upstairs. I went back to my books in the den.

About 20 minutes passed and I was starting to get discouraged that she WOULDN'T handcuff me. That's when I heard her padding down the stairs and coming in the room. Lisa ran right at me on the couch and slapped a handcuff on my wrist saying, "I've got you now. You're mine!"

I have to admit I didn't fight too much as Lisa pulled me to the floor and got my arms behind my back; I fought just enough to make her think I was resisting. But now I was excited that she'd tie me up!

"I am going to tie you up and you are going to stop being a pain in the butt!" Lisa said as she locked the cuffs to my wrist. I was laughing hard.

"Hee hee hee hee. You're crazy. What are you, kidnapping me?" I asked, delighted and giddy.

"Yeah that's right, I'm kidnapping you! If you refuse to study, then you can be my hostage while I study," and Lisa ran down to the basement. I sat on the floor with my hands cuffed behind my back, loving it.

Lisa came back up with rope and showed it to me. "Just to make sure you don't go anywhere, David!" she said, tying my feet at the ankles.

"Oh, you really are crazy!" I yelled, now bound hands and feet and very pleased. I had never done this before and it felt great to be tied up by a pretty girl. I was laughing hard.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself a little too much for someone I just tied up! Now you just sit there and think about what you've done - I need to read about 2 more chapters! Bye!" Lisa said and ran upstairs.

She tied me up well and I realized this as I rolled around. My feet were knotted in the front and back and there was no way I could untie them with my hands behind my back. After about 20 minutes I decided she'd made her point and I yelled upstairs, "OK Lees. You win! Untie me - I'll be good!"

Nothing. No response.

So I yelled some more and more and rolled around trying to untie myself with no success for a while. This had to be bothering the hell out of her and the fact that she was in control of the whole situation didn't really dawn on me that much.

Finally she appeared at the doorway to the den and she had a look on her face that was different. She was smirking and there was a sinister way she did it. She held a navy blue bandana in her hands along with two long, white tube socks. Uh oh, I thought.

"I'm all done reading, no thanks to you," Lisa said, walking over to me while I lay on the floor. "I can take a break now. And the first thing I want to do is talk to you about all this yelling!"

My heart was pounding faster. "L-Lisa what are those," I asked, nodding toward the socks and bandana and sitting up as best I could.

"These? These are socks, silly. And this is a bandana like cowboys where. Sometimes I wear it in my hair, and these are new tube socks I got for exercising."

"Well, what..."

"What do I have them for? Well, I figured you've been right - studying is a drag and we should have more fun. And I thought it would be real fun if you were to shut up for a few hours!" Lisa said, coming behind me and kneeling down.

"Lisa, isn't it time for you to untieMMMMPPPP" I said as she shoved the sock in my mouth from behind, gagging me and tying it in back of my head.

"Were you saying something, Davey? I didn' t think so. This is called a gag, and it's for shutting up people like you," Lisa said as she crouched behind me and tied the other sock the same way. With the first sock I could still yell somewhat incoherently. The second sock muffled everything and I was pretty much quietly yelling "MMMM! MMMM!"

"Thank God for gags," Lisa a]said, walking around to the front of me and straddling me. She looked at my belt and starting to undo it. I began to yell "MMMMPH MPPPH" and thought she was stripping me or something.

Lisa got my belt off and dangled it over me, standing up with her foot on my chest. "Don't worry - I'm not taking your pants off. Just wanted to tie you up a little better." She then fastened the belt around my best, pinning my arms at my sides. Now I was bound and gagged tight and not going anywhere. This was a little more than I bargained for.

Lisa laughed and tossed her hair back and shook her head, holding the bandana. "In case you're wondering, this is called a blindfold," she said, and she tied it around my eyes. Then I heard her running out of the room saying, "Be right back!"

When she got back I could hear her doing something near the couch. It took about 5 or 6 minutes and I just lay there, trying to get free but unable to do that or even speak!

Finally, I felt her hands on me and she was saying "Get up!" and she got me to my feet and sat me on the armrest of the couch, my back facing the couch so if I fell back I'd be on the couch lying down.

Lisa took my blindfold off but kept my gag on. She grabbed the belt around my chest to keep me from falling and she spoke very slowly and purposefully to me, apparently her helpless prisoner.

"I just tied ropes to the foot off this couch where your feet are," she said, tapping the base of the couch with her foot as I looked to see the rope protruding from it, " and to 2 places under the cushions (it was a hideabed). I don't want you escaping from me, Davey, so I'm going to tie you down to the couch. And then I'm going to watch anything BUT baseball! So ha ha ha!" Lisa said, taunting me. She pushed me back and I fell onto the couch and she quickly tied my feet to the couch base with a long piece of rope. When she was done, I was laying face-up on the couch and my feet were dangling just over the end of the armrest, securely fastened in place.

Lisa then moved to my body and tied to two ropes fastened to the hideabed to me - one around the belt around my chest toward the left side of me, one to a belt-buckle loop toward the right. These ropes bound me down to the couch. All I could do was yell into the gag - now I was totally at her mercy.

Lisa stood over me and grinned. "And there we are. Tied up and gagged and out of my hair! This is a dream come true!"

I mmphed some more and she just giggled.

"Yeah, those socks keep you NICE and quiet. Now, let's watch some TV!" Lisa said, sitting down in a recliner next to the couch and putting her feet up and clicking through the channels. "What to watch, what to watch."

She flipped through all the channels for about 15 minutes before she finally turned the TV off and looked at me. "Nothing on. I wonder what else we can do together. Any ideas?"

"You can untie me!" I screamed, but the gag just made it sound like "MMM MMM MMM!"

"I cannot understand a word you say with those socks in your mouth," Lisa said, walking over to me and standing at my feet. She looked at my sneakers. "Nice shoes. Can I have them?"

I shook my head no.

"What am I asking you for - you're all tied up! I can just TAKE them," Lisa said and untied my sneakers slowly and pulled them off one at a time.

"You think it's fun to tickle me, huh? Even when I told you NEVER to do it!" Lisa said, pulling my socks off. "Even when I told you how much I hate it!"

My feet were bare now and she grabbed a foot and wiggled her fingers. I screamed into my gag, "No!!!!"

"What do you mean No? You had no problem taking off MY socks and tickling MY feet, but you DO have a problem with me taking off YOU socks and tickling you? That sounds a little hypocritical, don't you think?" She wiggled her fingers closer to my feet and but didn't start tickling yet. That, too, was torture.

"No!!!!" I screamed again, silenced by the gag.

She put my foot down though and walked toward me. "Let's save your feet for later. I've got so many other places to tickle you, don't I?" Lisa said, coming around to the side of the couch and standing over me. She wiggled her fingers over me.

"Now you're gonna know how it feels to REALLY be tickled!," Lisa said, and she started tickling my midsection hard. I screamed into the gag but was helpless. I was laughing harder than I ever had and Lisa just giggled and kept tickling me. "I TOLD you tickling is actually a form of torture. But you just couldn't listen, could you? You just HAD to tickle me. Well, tit for tat, Davey. Now I get to tickle YOU! Only I planned ahead and tied you up! Let's see how much tickle-torture YOU can take!"

Lisa kept on tickling me and worked her little fingers into my armpits, which were tough to get at because my arms were pinned at my side. "Oh yes, the pits. A favorite tickle spot for many generations! They're hard to get to but OH SO WORTH IT!" Lisa said while she dug her fingers in. I had tears in my eyes and was thrashing to get free but couldn't. I just screamed and screamed into the gag as Lisa them dug her fingers into my hips and knees.

Lisa pointed to the window while her other hand kept tickling. "Out there is freedom - a great big beautiful world! But you'll never see it! Because you're trapped in here, bound and gagged in my tickle-torture chamber! And no one will save you!"

Lisa stopped after about 20 minutes and I panted into the socks, teary and giggling unstoppably. Lisa shook her head and got up and walked to my very ticklish feet, which so far were untouched. I shook my head and pleaded into the gag.

"NOW it's time for the feet! Here I come!" And she grabbed my feet but I scrunched them up and tried to keep them away from her tickling fingers. She demanded I stop that, but I didn't.

"I said stop scrunching your feet, now!" Lisa said oudlyu, but I didn't and she walked away in disgust. She stood across the room for a moment with her arms folded and then she smiled. "I know how to handle this little problem!"

She grabbed one of my sneakers and took the laces out. She held them up for me to see. "This should do the trick!"

I screamed "What are you doing with those!" It was inaudible, but she understood.

"I'm tying you big toes together! Then I can tickle your feet all day long!" Lisa said and did just that.

Now I was panicky and crazy. I began to squeal and make all kinds of crazy noises under the gag while Lisa held my feet and moved her fingers toward the soles. But my screaming must have got to her because she stopped and came to me.

"OK, what is it you want to say?" Lisa said, lowering the gag off my mouth.

"No! Please no! Don't tickle my feet. Please!!! I'm begging you!!!! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! You proved your point! YOUR PROVED YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lisa's face didn't change as she stood over me. "Are you finished? Is that it? OK. We can get on with it," she said, reaching for the double-sock gag that hung around my neck.

"NO!!!!! N...mmmmmmppppphhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She gagged me again, tightened it, and walked back to my feet, She grabbed the toes on one foot and held them and moved her fingers to my soles. "Sorry, David. I don't want to do this. I really don't. But this is the only way you'll learn the evils of tickling someone who doesn't want to be tickled." And she started to finally tickle my feet - one at a time, both at once, everything - while tears ran down my face and I laughed like someone in an insane asylum.

"You're never gonna tickle my feet, or any other part of me, again are you!" Lisa demanded while her fingers tortured my feet. "Are you!!!"

I shook my head and let out muffled screams.

"I'm not gonna stop tickling you till I think you've learned your lesson!" Lisa said, tickling my feet and toes some more while I screamed in futileness for mercy. Then she ran her fingers up my legs and sides again and tickled my neck too, and then tickled me all the way back down to my feet again.

"I think you've had enough," Lisa finally said, and she stopped tickling me while tears rolled down my face. "Stop crying. I'll take your gag off but ANYMORE wiseass comments I'll finish the job and tickle you to death. Got it!"

I nodded and Lisa slid my gag off.

"And ever tickle me again and I'll tie you up and tickle you A LOT worse than this! I think we both know now how good I can tickle you!" Lisa said and I nodded and gasped.

After a little while and many apologies she untied me. She didn't tie me up again that weekend, but she did tickle me a few times, just briefly. I didn't dare strike back.

I guess I got my curiosity about being tied up by a girl satisfied. But whoa, did I get more than I bargained for!

David R.