AJ : 01 - The Plan (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AJ : 01 - The Plan (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

AJ's stories
01 - The Plan
Story index at the bottom

By AJ

Tuesday, August 31st 2004 - 08:40:16 AM

The Plan

Hello to all. This is my first time posting here. After being a long time reader, I decided to finally tell my tale... And although this story isn't even close to my first experiences, it seemed like a good opener. It took place when I was around 16...

It was a summer night that I would never forget. I was over my friend, Steph's house. Well, I was over with a few friends, but by this time (around 10 PM) they had gone to my other friends house. I didn't leave because, to tell you the truth, I already had everything planned out.

Stephanie was a short, skinny girl who had about shoulder-length blonde, stringy hair. Her looks were very deceiving because she was also quiet intelligent. I can't say I didn't find her to be cute... but we were pretty good friends.

Anyway, after everyone had went over to my friends house, which was only right down the block, I layed on her bed in her room watching TV. She was sitting at her computer desk, steadily typing away to various people online. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of light blue basketball trunks. She was also barefoot, which I happen to have a slight thing for... While my friends were sitting around being morons, I was planning my attack! I knew there was no one home, and a moment like this would only arrive once in a blue moon. Now it was just me and her, but I started getting nervous about the whole thing and was considering just meeting up with my friends... until..

"What's wrong with you!?" Stephanie called over to me as she spun around in her chair.

"Huh? Nothing!" I replied, becoming more nervous as the moments passed.

(BTW, I can't remember exact dialogue, but most of this stuff is close.)

"Why are you sitting there staring at the wall then? Your freakin me out AJ!" she said, ending with a slight laugh.

Screw it! I was going for it!

I suddenly stood up, put on a blank face, and began walking torwards her. She giggled/screamed wildly and told me to knock it off. When I kept walking, she un-expectingly jumped off her seat and tackled me onto her bed. We both started laughing as I then grabbed her and swapped positions with her, putting me on top. Now you have to understand, this girl LOVED to wrestle and fight with boys and I have no idea why... I guess because she had an older brother. Anyway, she actually put up a decent fight for a tiny little girl! I thought she was done because we both layed on opposite ends of her bed, breathing hard. Then suddenly she comes diving on top of me! Now was my chance! I flipped her onto her stomach and pinned her down.

"What do I have to do to make you stop!" I asked her, already knowing the answer.

"I will never stop!" She yelled up at me, trying to hold back her giggles... which wasn't working too well.

Could this have worked out any better? I reached for the item that had triggered this WHOLE plan, a nice fat roll of duct tape that was laying on the 2nd shelf of her computer desk.

"AJ! Don't even try it!" She yelled, figuring out my intentions.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't! This was it! I crossed her wrists behind her back. She had pretty small hands, so I held them there with my rather large hand as I grabbed the edge of the tape with my teeth and pulled a nice strip off, wrapping it vertically around her wrists. After that I quickly let go of her hands, and began wrapping it around her hands in both directions.

"You're an asshole!" She yelled back, still laughing. Her laughter was comforting... kinda showing me how far I could go with this.

She began kicking backwards at me with her bare legs and feet. Was she asking to be tied-up? Didn't matter to me! I quickly grabbed her ankles and wrapped the tape around them as well. Once secured, she moved her feet up and down, testing the tape. I'll never forget how cute she looked doing that. After I ripped off the other edge, I got off the bed and stood back to get a nice view... and DAMN was it nice! She was playing into it great, struggling all over her bed, grunting and laughing at the same time. After a few perfect seconds, she suddenly stopped and just stared at me. That nervous feelings came back. Was she mad? Creeped out?

"Well... you got me... so what are you going to do with me?" she said cockily.

Wow! If I knew it was going to turn out like this, that thought of backing out would have never even made it to my head!

"You're in no position to get feisty, little girl!" I said, folding my arms across my chest. "Enjoy your new life as my slave!"

Corny, I know, but I couldn't honestly think of anything to say. She struggled a bit and shot me a perfect "defenceless angry prisoner" look. Man she was good! I decided to see what else I could get out of her so I walked over to her computer desk and began typing to people online.

"Hi Steve! I don't think I wanna see you anymore!" I said out-loud, pretending to be typing to her "crush", Steve.

"WHAT!?" She yelped, then squirmed her way to the edge of the bed. She swunger her legs off the side and stood up straight. She then slowly and methodically hopped over to me. I looked up at her from the chair. I wanted to see her face when she realized I was kidding.

"Really funny, AJ... no really... hilarious!" She said to me shaking her head. Of course, I started laughing. "Oh! I must have forgot to laugh... but now I remember! HAHAHAHAHA!" She yelled putting on her fakest laugh.

"HAHAHAHA" she continued, leaning in right next to my face. This was too good to be true! I wanted to gag her from the start, but was too nervous. Now she was practically ASKING for one!

I stood up slowly and began walking torwards her. She continued her fake laugh, which was now being mixed with real laughter as she hopped backwards from me. I suddenly grabber her and shoved her onto her bed. I feel onto it right next to her, clamping my hand over her mouth. She hummed into it, still trying to do the laugh. I gave her a shocked face and she bust out laughing under my hand.

"MMM-MMMM!" she said to me.

"What's that?" I asked

"MMM-MMMMPH!" she mumbled again.

I took my hand off her mouth and was un-expectingly hit with that stupid fake laugh again! I replaced my hand, muffling her laughs (which were now real) and reached for the duct tape...

RING RING!

No way! What timing! Her phone was ringing! It rang again and I kinda just froze up. I looked down at her. She jerked her head forward, wide-eyed and made a grunting noise as if to say "Answer that!". I suddenly snapped back to reality and grabbed the phone, then realized this wasn't my house! I took my hand off Steph's mouth and put the phone next to her head.

"Hello?" she asked, acting as if nothing was happening.

It seemed to be like the longest 5 second pause of my life. Was it her parents? Her brother? Was I busted?

"Oh hey what's up Mel." She said in a "relax" kind of voice. Phew. I wiped my forehead and stood up, giving her a little freedom. She sat up, clamping the phone between her head and her shoulder.

"Nah... just AJ... yea... he's got me a little tied-up." She said, giving me a funny look. I laughed a bit. Steph must have had an amusing idea come to her quickly.

"Mel! Seriously though! You gotta come save me! AJ has gone mad! HELP ME!"

I knew what had to be done! I ran to the duct tape, quickly pealing off a piece while Steph still frantically called for help.

"Mel! PLEASE! HES GOING TO GAG MMMMMMMMPH!" She got off, right before I pressed and smoothened a shiny piece of tape over her lips. I yanked the phone from her and held it up to my own head.

"She'll call ya back!" I said and hung up the phone.

"Mmmph-Mm-Mmph!" Steph playfully grumbled.

What would I do now? Everything I had hoped for had happened. Then I noticed her bare feet. I looked at her face with a smile. She raised an eyebrow and gave a little grunt. I flipped her onto her stomach and moved down to the end of the bed. She looked back at me and must have seen me looking at her feet. She just rolled her eyes and stayed still. "Huh?" I wondered. Anyway I sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed her ankles, and propping her legs up, leaving her feet, dangling in the air. I quickly went to work on the soles of her feet with my left hand.

Nothing!

Ah shoot! She wasn't ticklish! Well, I guess you can't have it all! I snapped my finers and stood up, walking to the door to go to the bathroom.
"Mmm-Mmmm!" She called to me, I looked back and she still had her legs up, wiggling her toes around and poiting to her feet.

"Mmm! Mmmm-Hmmm, mmmph!" She said.

I took that as making fun of me that I couldn't torture her. When I got back, there really wasn't much to do and I noticed she was getting tired of being my prisoner. Not wanting to out-wear my welcome, I un-taped her, ankles first, then wrists. When her hands were free, she slowly peeled off the tape from her mouth.

After that, we just went on like everything was normal, playing and joking around. Well, I guess everything WAS normal for her... but for me! Wow! What an experience! And this wasn't the last time I got to do this either! Of course it wasn't exactly my first time either! I have a couple more tales to share if you guys want them. Give me some feedback!

AJ