Cody : 01 - Bagged By buddies & Osh's plan gone wrong (mmm/m, m/m, fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cody : 01 - Bagged By buddies & Osh's plan gone wrong (mmm/m, m/m, fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cody's stories
01 - Bagged By Buddies
Story index at the bottom

By Cody

Wednesday, September 8th 2004 - 08:03:18 AM

Bagged By buddies & Osh's plan gone wrong

It was a warm, sunny afternoon and a couple of my friends and I were at the beach just chillin out and having fun. Now, we're your average bunch of sterotypical jocks and we all like to surf. So after about 2 hours flat, they got out and left me surfing for another 15 mins. When I get back on land and start walking back to the car, they ambush me. Edmund grabs me from the back as Kenny and Osh (nickname of the guy who did'nt want his name mentioned) began to wrap some rope around my ankles and knees, I fought hard but Edmund was just too strong. When my ankles were secure, they tied my chest and upper body with more rope. Then they dragged me into the car and put me into a quicksilver surfboard bag. After zipping me up inside, the gagged me with a sweaty pair of socks and drove off.

When we got back to Osh's home, the guys all hauled me out of the trunk and indoors. Leaving me on the floor of the living room to struggle uslessly against the bag and bonds as they had a snack, a drink and a shower.

When they returned, I was still helplessly squirming on the carpeted floor in the bag. The guys then proceeded to taunt me and laugh at me as they watched the TV. Osh then unzipped the bottom of the bag and tickle my feet, the other guys soon joined in much to my dismay as they tickled me inside out. After what seemed like eternity they stopped to un bag me and let me change.

After dinner, they bagged me again, this time in a sleeping bag, with my head sticking out they tickled my nose with a feather making me sneeze repeatedly. They gagged me and left me like that for the night. In the morning, they undid the ropes binding me in the bag and freed me. No hard feelings...yet...revenge would soon be MINE...muahahahahahahaha! ;)

Tune in next week for my sweet vengeance

Cody
Ticklish_dude13@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 9th 2004 - 11:15:42 PM

Osh's plan gone wrong

It was a cool rainy night, I was at Osh's house for a sleepover and it was about half past 1 in the morning. Osh and I have been best friends for about 3 years and we both love bondage and water sports. We were watching some cool, clean bondage videos over the internet until I got a bit tired and I fell asleep on the bed.

When I woke up, I found myself gagged and hogtied in a huge potato sack belly on the floor with my head sticking out. I struggled for about 15 minutes before Osh came into the room.

"Hah! Cody, Cody, Cody, you of all people should know that it's a bad idea to fall asleep first"

I mmpphhed at him as he just sat down at his computer to check his e-mail and surf the net. At around noon, he took me out of the potato sack and undid the rope binding my ankles to my wrists. He then duct taped my ankles with more tape and proceeded to tape my wrists to my sides, I didn't even bother to put up a struggle (Osh is 3 years older than me and even though I'm a pretty big strong guy, he's still stronger). After he finished securing my wrists and ankles, he reached into his backpack and proceeded to wrap me from ankle to shoulder in cling film and saran wrap. Then he rolled me up in some bubble wrap and finally wrapped me in some aluminium foil, sealing me off with duct tape.

The wrappings were really tight and very restrictive. Usually when you get mummified, you can still flex and wiggle a bit, but with all the stuff I was wrapped in, I was almost completely immobile and because of the bubble wrap and aluminum foil, the more I struggled, the hotter I got, so I naturally had to rest. I was really breathing very hard through my nose so Osh took off my tape gag to let me ventilate. I was too tired, overheated and exhausted to even swear or curse at him.

I was so busy catching my breath that I didn't even notice him taking off my shoes and socks. I did notice however when he began to lightly stroke my bare soles, I burst out laughing and squirming, but then I just got hot again and I began to laugh and struggle but overheated again, and the torturous cycle kept going. Osh never guessed that my laughing would be so he re-gagged me with the tape for fear of someone hearing, but it was too late. We heard footsteps coming and to my relief he stopped the tickling and rolled me under his bed, pulling the sheets down to hide me. But I managed to poke my head through a little gap and saw what was going on.

He answered the knocking at the door and in the doorway stood three of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen in my life. His sisters, Sarina (14), Sara (16) and Michelle (17). Now since becoming a close family friend, the sisters treat me like a little brother and take care of me whenever I come by.

"Hey Oshy boy" said Michelle with a little kinkiness to her tone.

"Hey sis" Osh replied.

"Where's Cody?" Sara asked.

Osh did'nt respond.

"He's tied up is'nt he?" Michelle said. Osh gulped.

"Well it's not fair that he should be the only boy right?" Michelle said evilly, darting a glance Osh's way.

He knew what was coming, but before he could escape. Sarina and Sara pounced on him and flopped him onto his belly.

"Time to try on your Christmas present Oshy..." Michelle taunted pulling out something from the closet.

Osh struggled hard but with his ankles taped, Sarina and Sara hugging his arms to his sides tightly. He was helpless so he just played along. Michelle unvieled the item as my eyes lit up and Osh shrieked. It was what I always wanted to try to escape from.

"Time to put it on Oshy boy!" Michelle sniggered evilly.

His sisters giggled like some hell chicks, Osh struggled to break free and pleaded for mercy and I was as excited as ever.

"Let's get it on Osh!" Michelle said holding out the...

Wanna know what it is? Let me know if you do...btw, if anyone wants to add me just go ahead. I wonder what it could be?...hehehe ;)

Cody

--------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 11th 2004 - 09:59:02 AM

Osh's plan gone wrong (contd.)

Okay, so anyway Michelle held in her hand a cotton straitjacket. Osh kept begging for them to not strap him in it, but it was no use. Before he realised it, his evil sisters had strapped him in tight, leaving him wriggling about on the floor. I was giggling softly under my tape gag as I was him squirm.

Just then, Sarina pulled up the sheets covering me.

"Gotcha Cody!" she said with a friendly giggle.

I smiled back under my gag as she rolled me out from under the bed.

"Look what I found girls!" she giggled.

The other sisters came over and greeted me before unwrapping me. Before undoing the last layer of saran wrap, Sara took off my tape gag and told me that they were going to re-tie and tickle me once I had a drink and a rest.

"It's ok, as long as you guys are tickling me I'll be just fine" I answered with a wink.

"Don't worry, we'll give our little bro (hinting towards Osh) special treatment" Michelle said.

They finished unwrapping me and let me get a drink. I came back from the kitchen 5 minutes later with a coke and 3 root beers for the girls (sucking up usually gets you more love and less tickling ;) it's a proven thing) so anyway, they thanked me and we enjoyed the drinks, chatting for about half an hour. Osh was in a straitjacket on the bed with his ankles taped up.

"Ready yet Cody?" asked Sarina.

I nodded and Sara grabbed some rope while I flopped onto the bed next to Osh. Sara made me cross my wrists above my head and tied them together in a figure 8 several times with the white nylon rope. While Sarina wrapped some more rope around my ankles, then tied them to the footboard. And Sara tied my bound ankles to the headboard. My socked feet wiggled in anticipation as Sara and Sarina pulled off my socks. Michelle then ducttaped Osh and I together back to back so he could'nt wiggle away. Ungagged, completely exposed and at the mercy of three evil, beauties, what more could two teenage boys want...mercy would be a good start...

Just lemme know if u all think i should continue...;)

Cody