Heidi : 02 - Again at Shelly's, Andy gets involved (f/f, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Heidi : 02 - Again at Shelly's, Andy gets involved (f/f, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Heidi's stories
02 - Again at Shelly's, Andy gets involved
Story index at the bottom

By Heidi

Tuesday, September 21st 2004 - 06:19:27 AM

My next visit to Shelley's

hi everyone,

As you know i'm stayin in the UK while my mom is workin here, and when she's away visitin rellies i stay with my cuz Shelley. Read my first story.

I got to Shell's about 10am on Saturday an was greeted with a big hug. We both waved my mom off, then went inside for a cup of tea. What is it with the brits an tea lol. We chatted for a while about nothin much i guess. I was dyin to ask Shell about my previous visit an the tie up stuff.

A little later Shell said she had some shoppin to do an we could have lunch out, and later Andy's comin over to take us both out. OK i thought, now's the time, so i blurted out "hey Shell, does Andy tie you up?".

She laughed an said "Of course he does, why else would i have all that rope an stuff? He's bought me a new toy too. You wanna see it?"

"Sure" i said.

She came back with a ballgag...i knew what it was from a couple of chats with guys on messenger.

"Wow what's that?", pretendin not to know.

"Come here, i'll show you". omg im gonna get ballgagged. "ok, open wide" she said, holding it in front of my mouth.

"That's never gonna fit in my mouth" i told her.

"Sure it will, now open up".

So i did. Shell pushed it in an with a little work in it popped,

"Ok, turn round while i buckle it up" she said, and she did pretty tight too. Shell giggled an said that it suited me, and for sure it'll keep you quiet.

"Go to my room an look in the mirror".

I scooted off to look, omg i thought my mouth was stretched wide open the red ball even matched my lipstick. I was still lookin when Shell came in.

"Do you like it?" she said.

I nodded yea.

"Ok maybe i'll let you wear it again later if you're good".

Shell undid it an pulled at the strap an it came out with a kinda POP,we both giggled.

"Ok enough fun for now" she said, "time to hit the shops".

More later friends..........love Heidi

Heidi

--------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 23rd 2004 - 06:31:12 AM

Here's the rest of my story.

After gettin back from shoppin, i won't bore you boys readin by tellin what we bought and stuff lolol.

Shell said, "Heidi, we need a little chat, I know that you enjoyed your tie up the last time you visited me".

I was kinda shocked, didn't know what to say so i nodded yes shyly.

"It's ok", she said, "I was only a bit older than you when i realised tie up games were fun an excitin. I also know that at your age you will be tryin things out and experimentin. Here is my idea, i dont want you tryin these things with someone who might not be trustworthy, if you really want to get tied all you have to do is ask me".

"So lil lady, are you ready for another tie up?"

"Oh Shell, how did you know, you're the coolest, yea please i'd really like that" I said. We both had big smiles on our faces.

Shell pulled out a dining chair, it had a long narrow back.

"OK plonk your butt on here an put your hands in back behind the the chair".

Wow i thought, this is awesome, as Shell came back with ropes an stuff. She tied my hands pretty tight but comfy, then took some more rope an started to wrap it just above my elbows, pulling it tight as it would go. Shell tied the rope off, there was still a lot of this rope left so she started to wrap it round my chest. After about 3 turns she tied it in back of the chair.

"Ankles next lil lady",she said, now standing in front of me. "Hold out your legs for me".

She tied my ankles tight to, an i loved watchin Shell tyin them. After she tied them there was about 4 foot left. She went behind the chair an pulled on the rope, forcing my legs back an off the floor an tied it to the rope round my wrist.

"OMG i can hardly move never mind get free", i said to Shell.

Shell laughed an said "that's the idea sweetie,but you can try to get free if you like. OK you have a choice now, do you want to be gagged or not?".

"Oh i wanna be gagged please Shell" i said.

Shell giggled.

"ok good choice, a tie up isn't complete without a gag"

She held up a roll of ducktape an the ballgag i'd tried earlier.

"Which one", she asked.

"Can i wear the ballgag again", i said, kinda embarrassed at havin to choose.

"Sure", she said and buckled it in back, pulling it it a lil tighter than before,the straps pulling a lil on the side of my mouth.

Shell stepped back to get a good look at her lil cuz.

"Oh my", she said "your lipstick is smudged, we cant have you lookin messy when Andy gets here can we?"

My eyes went real wide lookin up at Shell. Oh shit, i thought, Andy's gonna see me. I tried to look shocked, but secretly i was excited.

Shell returned with one of her lipsticks.

"Ok sweetie, lets tidy you up", and with that put her lipstick on me. "There" she said, "that's much better", stepping back to get a proper look.

"Enjoy" she said, picking up her cigarettes she offered me one. "OH" she said gigglin, "i guess you can't smoke right now with that ballgag in place. But for sure i know you cant pinch any of my ciggies while you're tiedup".

OMG Shell knows i've been sneakin ciggies from her, now im in trouble.

gtg now more later...love Heidi

Heidi

------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 26th 2004 - 05:07:24 AM

hey friends,ive just got time to finish my story.

Oh sorry Jenny i kinda copied your nic. lol.

Here i am tied real tight to this chair. Shell has found out i've been sneakin ciggies from her, and Andy is comin over soon.

Shell is chillin out on the sofa, lookin over at me sometimes an checkin im ok. I wriggle a lil but there is no way i can get free, and my jaw starts to ache bein open wide by the ballgag. I dont really care though this is way cool.

Then there it is, a knock on the door. My heart starts to beat real fast. Shell goes to get the door, lookin over to me.

"Do you think Andy is gonna like his surprise?" she says with a giggle.

I struggle hard now, no way out, i tried to hide my face i'm embarrassed an excited in one.

"Holy shit" he says, "i thought you had gone crazy when you told me Heidi liked gettin tiedup, looks like its, like cuz like cuz", he laughed.

As he walked over to me, I held my head down. But he cupped my chin in his hand an lifted my head up, lookin me in the face. He said "no need to be shy your with friends here and we understand, and besides you look really cute tied". Then he kissed my cheek it was a lil more than just a peck, i felt his lips linger for a second or two. I thought how lucky Shell was to find a nice sweet guy, and he's cute too lol.

He walked over to Shell an gave her a big full on kiss, omg i wanted one too. Just then a thought came in my head, this tyin up thing has another twist, if a girl is tied the boy can do most anything he likes, or do nothin, hmmmmmm i'll have to think about this. The boy can tease you by kissin an stuff or just sit there knowin you want to be kissed.

Ooooooops sorry about that, back to the story.

After they kissed, Andy picked up a piece of rope. oh no he's gonna tie me even more, I thought. But he grabbed Shell's arm, and after a short playful struggle had Shell's hand tied in back just like mine. She was complainin that he couldn't tie her in front of me, "it's just not right" she said.

Andy just said whats good for one cuz is good for another, and gave a real sneaky laugh. A couple minutes later Shell was tied pretty much the same as me. It looked kinda tighter an neater. He then moved over to me.

"Can i borrow your ballgag please Heidi".

I nodded yes,yeah right, its not like i could have stopped him lol. He unbuckled it, wiped it with a tissue and in a flash it was in Shell's mouth an buckled up tight.

Andy looked at me workin my jaw a bit. "ah i see" he said, "your jaw ache a lil".

"yea just a bit" i answered.

"OK it'll soon ease off, but i can't have one cuz gagged an the other not".

He picked up the ducktape, ripped off a piece, made a face like lips tight shut, which i copied an gagged me with smoothin it on with his hands so it stuck pretty fast, bent down kissed me on the mouth over the tape an stood back. Wow my head was spinnin.

"Well i guess with my two favourite girls kind helpless, it's up to me to get the food done. The things us guys do to keep our girls happy" he said laughin as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Hey i'll finish later ok ,a friend is on messenger.

HeidiTiedi

-------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 28th 2004 - 05:36:27 AM
hey u guys,im sorry its been a while,busy with school work.

Oh bflower, no Shell had boots on i was wearin sneakers.

There i was, tied tight to the chair, with Shell tied pretty much the same right in front of me. At first i was kinda embarrassed to look up at Shell. When i did she was lookin me straight in the eye, and though she was ballgagged, i could tell that inside she was smilin. I smiled back,the tape pullin on my mouth.

Shell started to struggle, but i think it was coz she liked to. There was no way she ever get free, we couldn't even shuffle the chairs closer with both our feet off the floor an tied to our wrists. I guess we must have been there about 20 minutes before Andy came back with the food. He set it all out, then came over to me an said, "you hungry sweetie?". I nodded yes an he started to untie me. When he'd finished, i rubbed my wrists an could see the rope marks.

"Ok" said Andy, "pull up your chair an we'll eat".

I looked at him kinda puzzled.

"Aren't you gonna untie Shell?"

"Nah just you an me".

I looked over at Shell she had a real pissed look in hers eyes. I laughed an said "it' ok Shell we'll save you something".

Andy an me had a chat as we ate an Shell would grunt or mmmpphh. It was real funny to see,3 peeps round a table, 2 enjoyin the food an the other tiedup an gagged.

After we finished eatin, i saw Andy reach for Shell's ciggies, took one out, then he surprised me by offerin the pack to me.

"It's ok" he said, "Shell has told me you've been smokin her cigs, you can have one if you like".

Shell grunted again. Andy looked at her an said "hey you told me you started about Heidi's age so no complaints from you ok".

Shell kinda slumped in the chair a lil, and i said, "yea an you cant stop me just now", and tickled her in the ribs. Wow how brave is that lol.

After we had our cigs, Andy came over an whispered in my ear. I smiled turned to Shell.

"Oh i just remembered there's somethin on tv i wanna catch, i'll watch it in my room ok".

As i headed off to my room, Andy called me back an gave me Shell's ciggies an lighter.

"Here" he said, "you might as well have these".

I took them from him an reached up an kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanx Andy".

I turned to Shell stuck out my tongue, waved the pack in front of her then dashed off to my room.

Of course there wasn't really anythin on tv, but Andy just asked for a lil time alone with Shell.

The End.

Love HeidiTiedi

HeidiTiedi
newteengirl@yahoo.com