Anonomous : 01 - Tied first time (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anonomous : 01 - Tied first time (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anonomous's stories
01 - Tied first time
Story index at the bottom

By Anonomous

Friday, October 1st 2004 - 04:03:14 PM

Tied first time

This happened about 3 years ago when I was fifteen - a girl by the way. My cousin was staying over for the week and it was summer. My parents went out to work so I was stuck home. I was wearing a long skirt with white knee high socks. My cousin - also a girl - was about a year younger then me. Anyway she went out to watch TV while I was reading in my room. There was a knock at the door and I said for her to come in. She dashed in and pounded on me immediately. I tried to turn her over but her legs were at my sides so she had me pinned.

"What are you doing?" I asked, feeling a long piece of rope dangling.

"Just having some fun" she said.

She tied part of the rope on only one of my wrists. I was wiggling around, never having been tied up before I wasn't sure I'd like the feeling. Still, she was only tieing one wrist so it didn't do much. She then took that same length of rope, for which there was plenty left, and used it to bind my other wrist. All the squirming I did was for naught, my wrists were bound tightly. As she used that same length of rope to bind my ankles, I tested the bonds, they were way too tight to slip from or break but didn't cut off circulation. I sighed in defeat, my ankles were tied just as tightly.

The same length of rope was used, it was like a hog tie but the rope was extended enough so that my legs layed flat.

"If you start screaming too much I'll have to gag you"

"Why are you-

But she left with that. An idea came to me, as I kicked, hoping to break the rope and free myself. But the rope was strong, no matter how hard I kicked it, nothing happened. I kept calling her name but no answer. I screamed but nothing. Had she left? I must not have heard the door open but half an hour later (there was a clock in my room). My door was open so my older sister (about 17) saw me there.

"Sis quick, untie me!"

She came in with a bewildered look on her face.

"I don't know why but our cousin tied me up. Please, help me"

But she just started to giggle, I pleaded more. She grabbed my nose and shook it a bit.

"I don't have to worry about you sneaking my stuff off right?"

I had a nasty habit of borrowing her stuff without asking.

"Please, help me and I swear I won't ever borrow without asking again"

"Fine, I'll be right back"

I was relieved, but that ended when she came back with a roll of ducktape. She stripped off a piece and plastered it on my mouth. I tired to protest but it was just mpphh. I tried to wiggle the tape off, also no good.

"I was surprised when I saw you tied up like this, but also glad. I think it's time you learned a lesson about trust my little sis" she said.

I thrashed harder then ever, the rope didn't loosen a bit. My sister laughed and picked me up. She wrapped tape down from just below my shoulders down to my waist. I tired again, the bonds were even more unbreakable then ever. She carried me out and set me on the couch in the living room. Just then another knock. I continued thrashing with absolutely everything I had, all my strength. My bonds didn't loosen at all! One of my sister's friends came in. She began talking to my sister but then noticed me and came over, my sister telling her that she found me tied up by my cousin.

"I'm teaching her a lesson here. C'mon, let's go"

"Bye sweetie" said her friend teasingly before they left.

I rolled off on the floor and wiggled around for hours. The tape, while wrinkled, still held, and the rope STILL would not break. My cousin came home eventually and I begged her through my gag to let me go. She however just put me back on the couch.

"Sorry cuz, you want help you'll have to wait for your parents to get home. Oooh, ducktape? I guess your sister like the idea too"

I cursed under the gag before she left me. After an hour my sister came home, taunting me some more. Then mom came home and called everyone down (without untying me first). She asked who did this and my sister took responsibility. My mom let her off with dishes for a week. My mom then got a knife and cut the tape bonds, then the rope bonds. She ripped the tape off, which didn't hurt (it must've loosened a little from my protests)

I was about to tell my mom what happened however my cousin handgagged me while her back was turned and brought me into my room.

"Sorry, I was just having some fun. Here" she said taking out a bag full of rope, ducktape and such.

"You can tie me up and we'll call it even"

Boy did I ever accept!

To Be Continued....

Anonomous