Anonomous : 02 - Horrible Trick (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anonomous : 02 - Horrible Trick (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anonomous's stories
02 - Horrible Trick
Story index at the bottom

By Anonomous

Saturday, October 2nd 2004 - 04:42:10 PM

Horrible Trick

For those who didn't read my last story, I was 12 at the time and my cousin was 11, and my sister 17. Anyway when I was in my room my cousin leaped on me, hogtied me and left me there. My sister came home and I asked her to help me but she only gagged me because she wanted to teach me a lesson for borrowing her stuff and not returning. My cousin volunteered to let me tie her up to make it even.

Now then, I was about to do so but my mother popped in to tell us she was going out. My cousin told me she had to go to the bathroom. I waited a few minutes for mom to leave (Dad still at work) before my cousin came back. I told her to lay face down on the bed. I got the rope out and was about to tie her up again but she giggled. I was about to ask why but then I felt my arms being grabbed. My cousin got up and I turned my head around, it was my sister!

She shoved me on the bed, my cousin jumping on me and grabbing the rope. Not sure if mom had left, I was about to scream but my sister pulled a piece of cloth tightly between my lips and tied it tightly.

"I'll be back sis" she said walking out.

My cousin began tieing my hands behind me in the same fashion as last time. I began to protest through my gag but I was ignored. I heard my sister seeing my mom out. I yelled through the gag but she couldn't hear me I guess. I struggled but I was pinned. My hands were tied securely just as my sister came back in.

"Get the rest of the stuff with ya and follow me" she said.

She picked me up and carried me despite my thrashing. The ropes held fast. I was carried down to the basement and placed on the floor. Fortunately, we had a rug in our basement as a lot of cleaning was done in it so my sock covered feet didn't get wet. My sister sat on top of me as my ankles were tied together. She gave me a few light slaps, not hurtful slaps but taunting ones. My ankles were tied soon and my sister went to get a ladder. My ankles were held just as tightly as my arms.

There was a long length left of the rope used to tie my ankles. My sister carried the rope up the ladder and tied the other end to the hook. My legs were lifted up slightly. But even though I was helpless, they weren't satisfied. They took another length of rope and tied it around my already bound hands and connected it to my ankles. I could barely even squirm, which I actually tried.

"I'll take the gag off for now but if you scream then it goes back on" she said untieing it. I coughed a bit.

"You lied to me!"I said to my cousin who giggled.

"I'm sorry, couldn't resist" she said barely able to contain her giggles.

"Why though?" I asked them both.

"We talked right before mom left, we decided to make sure you learned your lesson"

"But I mmmph!"

The gag was tied back just as tightly.

"If you go 2 hours without making noise, we'll let you go for sure, watch over her"

Not wanting to risk being left tied up, I didn't struggle but layed there as my cousin giggled at my predicament. I was ready to kill her the instant I was untied. 2 hours later my sister came back and asked if I was quiet. My cousin said no! I began protesting through my gag but my sister cut my bonds anyway.

I wanted revenge.

To Be Continued....

Anonomous