Leah : 03 - The Trip (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Leah : 03 - The Trip (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Leah's stories
03 - The Trip
Story index at the bottom

By Leah

Wednesday, October 6th 2004 - 06:46:55 AM

The Trip

Hey, I'm Leah. I've posted a couple stories on here before and I would like to add another one.

To start things off I'm 17 years old, I enjoy bondage a lot with my best friends who also like to be tied up. There are 6 of us in total. We get tied up by my boyfriend Mark who I live with. Anyway this happened about 3 weeks ago.

I woke up Saturday morning after a long night out with the girls. We had a big party for one of my best friend, Katie's 17th. I started my day like most, breakfast, a bit of reading, a bit of fresh air. I knew that Mark wouldn't be home for a few hours yet because he had to cover a friend at work who was sick. It was one of the few weekends I'd had recently where I had nothing to do for a few hours, being the sunny day that it was I though I might as well sit out the back and do some reading in the sun.

I had been out there for about 20 minutes when I heard the garage door open. I got up and checked it out. Turns out Mark finished his replacement work early and came straight home. He was in quite a good mood for someone who had 3 hours sleep after downing ¾ of a bottle of vodka then having to start work at 6am. He went inside and made himself some breakfast and then hopped on the computer. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as usual and walked back outside. Not having to worry about how Mark was going to be after last night and work this morning, I was in a good mood.

I think I was outside for about another 20 minutes before I heard the door open behind me. The book was getting a little boring so I wanted some company. I lay the book down on my lap and outstretched my arms thinking Mark would lean down and give me a hug. Instead he grabbed me around the armpits and pulled me right out of his chair. Next he pulled me and held me against him with my back to him. About to question his motives I opened my mouth but as soon as I did he covered it with his hand. I had been tied up about 100 times by Mark in the past, but he never started like this.

I decided to play along a bit and started to struggle, but it was no use, he is a pretty strong guy. He basically carried me into the lounge. I was expecting to see rope, instead I just remember him pinning me to the floor. He shoved some cloth in my mouth and then proceeded to blindfold me with a scarf. Once again I tried to struggle but I didn't stand a chance. He took my hands, crossed them behind my back and tightly taped them. I was wearing socks which he quickly removed, and then taped my ankles together. Next he put some tape over my mouth to stop me from spitting out the cloth he put in.

I'm someone who pays a lot of attention to detail; I noticed a few things were off about this tie. First of all he had never tied me up with tape before. Second he had never packed my mouth with cloth before. And lastly he never used force to tie me up. I was kind of excited about this but on the other hand it had me a little worried because it wasn't like him to change like this.

He picked me up and then sat down. As he sat down he sat me on his lap. I heard the tape come out once again as he began to wrap it around my upper body. He wrapped it above and below my breasts.

Next he picked him up and threw me over his shoulder, and walked back outside. I remember hearing him fiddle with the keys before he opened the door to what I thought was the car. He threw me onto what felt like the floor. Turns out I was right about the car, but wrong about the door. It was the boot. He laid me across it on my stomach. He then tied some rope around my chest, knees and ankles. When he was done I could hardly move. I knew that he had tied me like that so I wouldn't move around in the boot, because he was going to take me for a drive. I'd never been tied up in a boot before. He closed the boot and it was silent. I couldn't hear a thing. He came back about 5 minutes later. I heard him open the car door; he opened the little door in the back seat that goes through to the boot. It was getting a little hot so I was grateful that he did. One other thing that bothered me was that he hadn't actually spoken a word since he got home.

He started up the car and began to drive. Barely able to move I just lay there wondering what he was going to do. Most of the time it's just a bit of tickling and teasing, but this is what I would have expected being kidnapped. I was thinking maybe this was his attempt at it, but who knows.

He was driving for about 45 minutes before he stopped and got out. He didn't open the boot so I was just left there in the car. He came back about 2 minutes later, got back in and started driving again. I was forced to wait about another 30 minutes before he stopped. He got out and opened the boot. He untied all the ropes and took me out of the boot all taped up. He made me stand up, and lay against him with my back to him again. I didn't know what to expect, was this a surprise? Or was there some negative motive to him tying me up today?

He ripped my tape gag off and pulled out the cloth. Before I could speak he put his hand over my mouth again. I moaned a little. He fiddled around with something before I felt some plastic thing come through his fingers and onto my lips. Straight away I figured out it was a straw and began to drink. A nice cool drink of water was just what I needed. But what I really needed was to know what was happening. Still not a word spoken from Mark as yet. I had a fair bit before he stuffed the cloth back in and taped my mouth again.

It took him about 10 minutes to tie me up in the boot again. When he was done he got back in and started driving. I didn't know what to think now. He was making me a little scared, I really felt as if I didn't know the man who had tied me up and taken me. Thoughts started running through my head, things like what I could have done to piss him off, or if when I was drunk I had hooked up with another guy and couldn't remember. My pleasure turned to fear as another hour went by.

He stopped the car, got out and undid the rope again. He cut the tape on my ankles and stood me up. He then grabbed me tight by my arm and guided me across some grass. I struggled and moaned a bit to see if he could at least speak to me so I could hear the tone of his voice. Instead he just kept pulling me. I heard him playing with the keys again then unlock a door. He pulled me inside a house; all I knew was that it had floorboards. I knew we weren't home which scared me as well. He walked me through some rooms and finally sat me down on a hard wooden chair. He took my hands and bound them with rope; before he was done he cut the tape and tightened the rope to finish the job. He also tied my wrist ropes to the chair before he got started on my feet. He tied my ankles just above the bottom of the chair legs, because I remember having to reach down with my toes to touch the floor. He tied my ankles apart to each chair leg and the finished it by tying my knees together. Finally he tied cut the tape around my chest and tied some rope around me. I was still scared not knowing what was going on.

He came around behind me and took my tape gag off and pulled out the cloth. I didn't get a chance to say a word as he cleave gagged me with what felt like satin. I immediately screamed into the ineffective gag and pleaded to let me go. Even though he had cleave gagged me he put his hand back over my mouth and sat on my lap. He reached around behind my head and undid the knot on my blindfold. He took it off and I started right into his eyes. He didn't say a single word, although if my eyes could speak they would be screaming and pleading. They were a bit watery. It took me a few minutes to realize I was in an empty room, with the windows closed over and a single light which was hardly bright. Mark got up and took his hand off my mouth and I didn't scream this time. He walked to the door and just before he walked out I started screaming again, trying to get him to let me go. But before I could even put some words together he closed the door. I didn't bother trying anymore, I just sat there, teary eyed wondering why this was happening. I was convinced I had done something to him. I loved him so much; I just wanted to speak to him.

I sat there for a few hours, thinking and thinking what I was going to say when he finally gave me the chance to talk to him.

He finally came back in and I just sat there silently, staring straight into his eyes. He sat leaned down in front of me and put his hands on my knees, I never stopped staring into his eyes. He got up and leaned forward, then took my gag off. All I said was "why?". Still no reply as he began to untie my ankles and knees. It took him about 10 minutes to untie me fully. He stood me up again, and he re taped my wrist; he had some tape under the chair. He put the blindfold on me and walked me back through the house. When I stopped walking I was outside, I could even hear waves crashing so I knew I was near a beach. He took my blindfold off and I saw the sunset on the beach. Down at the bottom of the cliff I was standing on was the beach. I looked around to my left and saw a town. It took about a minute or so I realized I was in Victor Harbour, about an hours drive from Adelaide. He turned me around, paused and said, "So, is that close enough to a kidnapping for you?". I have never felt so relieved in my life, I just kissed him. We were at his uncle's beach house which he managed to scam for a weekend. He cooked me dinner and we watched a movie. I didn't care, I just was relieved that everything was OK and my Marky still loved me.

That was probably my best bondage adventure to date. Without having to be put through the real thing, I think that's got to be the closest you can get to the real thing.

Hope you liked it; I won't be posting anymore recent stories as I can't be tied up because I have a broken ankle. I might post some old stories with the adventures including all my friends.

Leah
what_do_ya_think1986@hotmail.com
Australia