J-MAC : 02 - J-MAC Attacks (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAC : 02 - J-MAC Attacks (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAC's stories
02 - J-MAC Attacks
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAC

Saturday, October 16th 2004 - 12:54:04 AM

J-MAC ATTACKS PART #1

This is a follow up to my two stories about me and my best friend James.

When I left you last, I had finished my story about James getting his revenge on me. As I walked home that day, I was so mad, that my best friend had got one over on me. He had humiliated me by shoving his dirty green briefs into my mouth as a gag. But what I was pissed off about more, was the fact that I had got so turned on, by being in the hogtie, that I had busted in my own tightie whities. Damn him I said to myself as I sat down on me bed.

I was now finally home after being his prisoner for over an hour. "I have to get him back for this" I said. I laid there and thought how I am going to make James pay for what he did. Putting those dirty damn under shorts in my mouth was going way too far. And remembering James had touched my boner got be mad as hell. I had to get him back. Then it hit me. I would get him back, tonight! No bet this time I am going to forcefully tie him up. I remembered that every Friday and Saturday night, Good ole James went for a jog at about 11 pm. So I knew he would be out running tonight, and that was when I would strike.

That night, around 10:45 I decided to go find my spot, where I would hide, and wait for James to come jogging bye. Sure enough, about 11:10 here my best friend came. He was out for his nightly jog. He had his CD player playing his music so I knew he would not be able to hear me get close. All he was wearing was basketball shorts, and shoes. He had no shirt on. Once he passed I ran out of the bushes and started following him. I must tell you I had a book bag on that contained my rope and tape inside that I would soon use on James. As soon as a got right behind him I grab him, and hand gagged him. I could tell at first he was scared shitless. I later learned I did scare him, well pissless so to speak. I tackled him into some grass, and when he noticed it was me he calmed down. I said hey James, are you ready for some damn payback???

James just laid there trying to catch his breath. I told him, I have to get you back for what you did to me today. James like earlier today just started laughing. He told me to get off of him he had to finish his jog. I then slapped James across the face and told him to shut up, and that I was seriously pissed at him. He told me to get the F$ck off of him now!!! I said that's it, and re hand gagged him. I told him to stand up now! He would not so I kneed him in the balls and he moan loud, I knew I had hurt him. But he then stood to his feet when asked the 2nd time. I then walked James to backyard. It was well lighted and I was ready for my REVENGE on him from early in the day.

Once we got in my backyard I through James down. But before he could get up I jumped on him and proceeded to tie this punk up. I tied his feet together to insure he could not run away. Then I pulled him up and moved him to a tree. Where I pulled his hands around the tree and tied them together. James started to get loud and I told him to shut up. He still kept talking loud demanding I let him go. I said NO! And that the real payback was about to begin. I opened up my book bag and pulled out the Tightie whities I had been wearing today, when James had me tied up. They were still damp from where I had climaxed in them. James' eyes got huge and he asked what are you up to. I just smirked and grabbed his face and shoved the cum soaked tightie whities into his mouth to gag and shut him up. Then right away pulled out a bandana from my pocket and tied it around his gag to make sure he could not get the briefs out of his mouth. He had to be mortified, and what I found next almost made him go into shock.

James had gotten so scared, from when I first tackled him on his jog, that he must have pissed his pants. As I noticed the wet area all around the crotch of his pants. He was so embarrassed that I found this! I told James that I was going to video tape him like this. I went and got my camcorder and started taping James. He looked so dumb standing there tied to a tree with my underwear inside his mouth. After I got done filming I went up to told James "don't ever mess with me, cuz I will always get you back".

THE END

J-MAC
THE_LOVE_TRIANGLE@YAHOO.COM
http://geocities.com/kingdollar02/jmac2