Michigan : 01 - One Time, In Band Class (mm/m, mm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michigan : 01 - One Time, In Band Class (mm/m, mm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michigan's stories
01 - One Time, In Band Class
Story index at the bottom

By Michigan

Friday, October 22nd 2004 - 03:41:15 PM

One Time, In Band Class

One day I was in Band class and we were all just practicing our instruments or talking, waiting for the teacher. As it turned out, we had a sub and he was late. When the sub got there, he told us to go practice our instruments in the practice rooms with our sections (which no-one ever did, we just hung out and talked and stuff). But we did have to stay with the people that had the same instrument as each other. I play the baritone, and there are only three baritones, Rick, Kevin, and I.

I'll describe us now. Rick was wearing a dark green shirt that said "Stoners" on it, which I guess is some sports team or something. He of course was wearing it for different reasons, if you know what I mean. He was also wearing a camouflage New York hat and jean shorts. He had new black and white Reynolds Emerica shoes, which I love. He has brown hair down to a little past his ears, and brown eyes, and is seventeen. Kevin was wearing a plain white shirt and red basketball shorts, along with very new looking, but old Adidas shoes, the Superstar 2G with red stripes. He has short blond hair and green eyes. He's just sixteen. I was wearing a black shirt with the Adio symbol on it with white shorts. I had my old black and grey DC Axel shoes. I have short brown hair with blonde highlights, and I'm seventeen.

It was awesome that we only had three people in our section because we still got our own practice room, but we didn't have to cram ourselves in like most of the other sections did. So we went and got a practice room, but we were the last to pick since we were such a small section, so we ended up getting the one that was under construction, in a minor way. I don't know what they were working on in there, maybe it was just a storage place, but it was crowded with tools and stuff, and this stuff included lots of rope and duct tape.

Now, Rick has been over to my house many times, and we play TUG's constantly, so he also noticed the rope and duct tape. There were like ten long coils of rope and about five things of duct tape. We looked at the rope then looked at each other then looked at Kevin. He was turned away putting his baritone away. I took a coil of rope and Rick went and got a roll of duct tape. I went and stood behind Kevin. As soon as his baritone was put away, Rick and I tackled him. I tied his hands tight behind him criss-cross before he had time to react while Rick clamped his hand over his mouth. I took Kevin's Adidas off and then his socks, they were short red ankle socks, and handed them to Rick. As I put Kevin's shoes back on (it was very cold in the practice room), Rick was working on the gag. As soon as Rick lifted his hand from Kevin's mouth, Kevin tried to scream. This was a very stupid move because before he got a sound out, his socks were already in his mouth. Rick immediately started to wrap duct taped around Kevin's mouth, which he did about five times. This whole time, I was pinning Kevin down and when Rick was done, he went and got another coil of rope. He tied Kevin's feet together and then I connected his ankles to his hands with the extra rope. He couldn't get out, and he was definitely trying very hard. I looked down, and that was when I decided to blindfold Kevin using a towel, especially to spare Rick. When he saw me looking of course he blushed, just as a reaction, even though I've seen that countless times.

Unfortunately, our sub thought for some reason that it was his duty to check on people constantly, but we at least heard him checking on the people in the room next to ours, giving us enough time to stash Kevin behind the piano. He didn't make any noise when the sub came into our room, I assume because it would be majorly embarrassing. We just told the sub that Kevin had to go to the bathroom and he left us alone for the remainder of the class. We left Kevin behind the piano just in case though. Then Rick had the excellent idea that we should all go to my house after class (band is our last period), whether Kevin wanted to or not. So then we thought of a plan on how to get Kevin out while he was still tied up.

We stayed in the practice room until the bell rang and waited for a little while. Eventually, the sub came in and we said we just wanted to practice for a little bit more. He said that was fine, but he had to go home, so he said we could stay as long as we want if we locked the practice room behind us. He left and by then, it was about a half hour after school ended. Our school empties out very fast on Tuesdays (it was a Tuesday for those of you who couldn't figure that out) because there aren't any after school things Tuesday. This made it very easy to carry Kevin to my car. I went and brought it as close as I could to the band area, which is pretty close. We got Kevin into my back seat and covered him with a blanket. I drove to my house, which is about three minutes away from the school. Both my parents work, so it was very easy to get Kevin into my house, except for the fact that my room is in the basement.

We got Kevin into my room, after a bit of struggling and put him on my bed. That was when my cell phone rang. It was Jordan, one of my best friends. He asked if he could come over, which I saw as a golden opportunity. I said, "Of course" and told Rick to help me move Kevin into my closet. Once we got Kevin in there, Rick hid on the other side of my bed with four coils of rope. I put a pair of boxers in my pocket and a roll of duct tape under my blanket. When Jordan got to my house, he was looking HOT! He had a black and brown Volcom hoody with tan pants. He had black and white Kenny Anderson Adio shoes without socks. His hair is a very dark brown and his eyes are also brown, and he's eighteen.

We sat down on my bed, facing away from Rick of course, and I popped in a movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. Within about thirty seconds, Rick pounced on Jordan and tackled him to the ground and catching him completely off guard. He quickly tied his hands behind his back while I stuffed the boxers in his mouth and wrapped the tape around his head a couple times. Then Rick tied his feet together and we picked him up and put him on my bed. We went and got Kevin and put him at the foot of my bed. Then I picked up a coil of rope while Rick was tickling Jordan's sides. I grabbed Rick's ankles and pulled them together so he fell down and then I took the rope and tied his hands behind his back. I lifted him up and set him on the bed and tied his feet together. I tied Rick and Jordan back to back. I gagged Rick the same way that I did Jordan and untied his feet. I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and pulled his Reynolds off, then his shorts. I retied his feet and did the same to the other two.

I went and got my camera and took a lot of pictures of all them. I hid my camera and when I got back, Jordan had gotten his hands free somehow, and was undoing the rope tying him to Rick. I pounced on him and retied his hands, a lot tighter and further out of reach from his fingers, but I took his hoodie and shirt off first, putting them with the other clothes. I hog-tied him and took a couple more pictures of him. I untied Rick's hands and took his shirt off then hog-tied him also. I did the same thing to Kevin and took some more pics before hiding the camera for the last time. I hid all their clothes then untied them.

We just hung out for a couple hours, during which they all remained in their boxers. Jordan had to go home before his mom got home, and I refused to give him back his clothes. Kevin and Rick pounced on me once Jordan left, and Rick stripped me to my boxers then tied me spread-eagle to my bed. They told me that if I didn't tell them where their clothes were, they'd keep mine. I could tell already that I could easily get out because the knot tying my left had was in reach, so I refused and they said, "Fine, we'll find them ourselves," and went to look for them. I got out easily and found Rick in my closet. I pulled his hands behind his back and left him in there hog-tied. I found Kevin in my bathroom and tied his hands then lead him to my closet. I untied Rick, except for his hands, and lead them both upstairs.

I put them in my car and drove them both to their cars, which were still at the high school. I led them to their cars and they got into them. I untied their hands once they got in then drove home.

It was awesome and I've had some more experiences after that. If you're lucky, I'll post them later. Please tell me what you thought of the story.

????
Michigan