Mr. E : 01 - Me and the Beginning (Briefs or Boxers) (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mr. E : 01 - Me and the Beginning (Briefs or Boxers) (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mr. E's stories
01 - Me and the Beginning (Briefs or Boxers)
Story index at the bottom

By Mr. E

Friday, October 22nd 2004 - 06:21:51 PM

Me and the Beginning (Briefs or Boxers)

Alright. First off I want to say that I love J-Mac's stories and anyone elses that deal with underwear for that matter.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a 16 (almost 17) year old male. I work out 4 nights a week, so I guess I'm pretty "built". I wear boxers, but I love/hate being tied in briefs. I don't know, it's a very strong love/hate situation. I like them and I hate them. But at the moment love them. Here is the story of my start:

Alright, my best friend is Jason and Michael. We have been friends for a long time. Ever since we were 5. I just made the transition from briefs to boxers. And Jason didn't. So he felt a little left out. So....

One day we were playing in Michael's uncle's shop. It's mostly a junk shop but there was some fake Egyptian junk. So we were playing Monopoly. And we decided that whoever lost, would be mummified and put in the Egyptian-esque coffin/tomb thing. So, it just so happened that I lost. And boy was I sorry. But at the same time, this is what I always wanted. So I went along, not letting my real desire known. They told be to take off my clothes, becuz it would be hot. I said no, just my shirt. So they agreed. They first put 1 thin layer of Saran wrap on my chest/back. With my arms folded on my chest they began to wrap me up w/ duct tape.

Just then, when they were done, and my hands immobile, Jason said to Michael, "Alright, now for his shorts!" And I was like "What?!?" And then Jason pulled down my shorts. I was in my boxers, and I was yelling at them and they said "What are you going to do?" So I was yelling at them as they took of my boxers and slipped on some really tight briefs. I was protesting when Jason told Michael to "shut me up". The then took an extra pair of briefs and shoved in my mouth. And while Jason held my mouth shut, Michael wrapped the tape around my mouth and head. I was kicking so hard, but I couldn't do anything!!!!!

So I was mph-ing when they decided to "punish" me for not cooperating. They pulled my already tight briefs so far up that it was not funny. I mean, I couldn't have worn these 2 years ago if I wanted, they were so tight.

And as they did this, Michael's uncle walked in and said "What are you guys doing?" Michael answered "***** said that he wanted to be tied up and we are tying him up. He was about to stop it when they kept on insisting that I wanted this. (This was both true and false.)

So he asked about how much clothes I was wearing so that I wouldn't over heat. And they told him what he wanted to hear. He left and they finished wrapping me up. I was completely immobile. I couldn't move or speak. And they lifted me up and put me in the Egyptian-esque tomb/coffin. And they put the lid on and put the hook on it. Then they walked off.

They left me in there for what seemed like forever and yet a short time. But I couldn't move or talk. So they let me out about 2 hours later. We talked about it, and how I liked it. But I insisted that my boxers were given back. (But I kinda liked the briefs a little, though).

From there, our games evolved, w/ me as the victim as usual . And that's how I like it. I'll try to post more later though. They get better though. I probably should have made this 2-3 parts, huh?

Mr. E
me@mr.e.com
USA