CuffMasterXXV : 01 - Finding out about sister (self/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CuffMasterXXV : 01 - Finding out about sister (self/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

CuffMasterXXV's stories
01 - Finding out about sister
Story index at the bottom

By CuffMasterXXV

Tuesday, November 9th 2004 - 08:26:01 PM

Finding out about sister-

Now on to the story...

One day about 4 years ago, I (13 at the time) was playing video games when the phone rang. It was M asking to speak with my sister J (15 at the time) who was in her room. I went to the door and knocked. The door creaked open slightly and J said "No you can't com - Oof!" and it had sounded like she and some other stuff had fallen, so I quickly opened the door (which opens the wrong way for some stupid reason - handle on right side of door, but it also opens to the right) and was going to ask her if she was alright, but I was too startled for words. She was lying on the floor with her legs neatly bound at the ankles and knees over top of her jeans. She had a simple loop of rope around her hands which had been twisted to make a loose figure eight around her wrists which she took off in about 2 or 3 seconds. She even had a shoelace string looped around her big toes topped of in a decorative bow. It seemed she had fallen trying to get up when I knocked.

Seeing me sort of dumbfounded J said "Um...it's not what you think - I'll explain if you help me up".

So many thoughts were rushing through my head it took me a moment to take her hand and help her to a chair.

I asked "Who did this to you?" really already knowing the answer because no-one else had been in the house except for me and her.

"I guess this sounds a little strange, but I did this to myself. Please don't tell mom and dad, please don't tell anybody, I mean I bet you think I'm being strange but I don't want my friends thinking I'm strange..." and she went into a whole speech about how lots of people liked doing this (I had expected her to refer to it as bondage but she seemed to be avoiding the word as if it would scare me) and it wasn't really that unusual and went on to beg me not to tell anybody, I'll do anything type of thing, then threatening to reveal my assorted secrets.

At the end of we were both silent for a while, but I broke the silence by saying "um...you're right - and you're not alone in this house".

Now she was the one who looked dumbfounded. Her confusion soon turned to relief and she asked "so you won't tell anybody?"

"No"

"Really?"

"Yes"

She smiled at me and said "thank you".

"You know, I've been looking for a while for someone I could trust, but I never thought I would find someone so close to home". She said this with a certain warmth which surprised me because we tried to stay out of each other's way, and out of each other's business and our contact had slimmed down to arguing and "could you pass the salt" at the dinner table. Now this had been a shock, and I think that we finally had something in common: a love of bondage.

J then asked me after a deep breath "then would you finish this for me?"

I replied "Umm...Alright"

She reached under her bed and pulled out a sack, from which she pulled a 6' coil of rope which she handed to me. Of course, since things like this always manages to happen at crucial times, the door opened.

"E! J! I'm home!" which our mother always did to assert that she was not a burglar ended our talk, and brought attention to untying her legs, which to our dismay she had done a very good job with. I got my pocket knife, but she stopped me saying that she would only sacrifice the rope if it was crucial. So we went for the knots, and after a nerve-racking 7-8 minutes she was completely free. I said "I'll have to take a rain check on that offer"

She smiled and said "if you're up for it" and I said "Of course!" and we hurried down to dinner.

P.S. I later found out M had waited on the phone for some 15 minutes after I went to find J and was therefore really pissed off at me. (if she only knew :P )

CuffMasterXXV