Daniel : 01 - My First Story (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Daniel : 01 - My First Story (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Daniel's stories
01 - My First Story
Story index at the bottom

By Daniel

Sunday, November 14th 2004 - 02:34:10 PM

My First Story

I have done that with a few of my friends in the past, the story I am about to share was the worst one for me.

I went over to my friend's house yesterday and we were just hanging out. After watching a little TV, we were both getting bored, so I said, "Hey, I have an idea. Let's make a bet... I bet that I can tie you up so good, that you can't escape."

"Alright," he said, "After I get loose, we will try the same thing on you. Whoever takes longer to get loose, has to do whatever the loser says. I agreed and we shook on it.

We went to get the rope out of his shed and then went up to his bedroom to try out this new bet. He layed down and allowed me to tie him up. I put him in a hogtie as tight as I could and watched him squirm.

He worked on the knots and cursed for about twenty minuets before he got loose. "Alright," he said "You remembrer our agreement."

I layed down on the ground and he tied my wrists and ankles very tightly, It gave a dulling pain, then he tied them together in a hogtie and I just couldn't get them loose! I tried and tried and tried, but they wouldn't budge.

After Twenty Minuets, my friend let me go and said, "I won. So, you know what that means."

"Yes I know what that means." I said nervously, "So, what are you going to make you do?"

"Hmmmmm..." said my friend menacingly, "I am going to give you one of three choices. Your first choice is for you to wear your pajamas to school on Monday. Your second choice is to go out on a date with Elaine Thompson to the Silver Moon (the ugliest girl on the face of the planet and the most popular restaurant in town.) And your third and final choice is... hmmm... I know! You have to be my slave whenever you come over until I say otherwise!"

Now, I am pretty popular at school, and love the position, so I couldn't bring myself to wear my pajamas to school or date that ugly girl.

"I can't decided out of those!" I yelled.

"If you won't I will." he said, "And you can't back down, you shook on it."

I stayed silent.

My friend, whose name is Nick, smiled evilly. "Then I will choose." he said, "Now, since you ARE my friend, I refuse to humiliate you SO... I decided to make you my slave. Don't worry, as long as you cooperate, I will not tell anyone about it, and your term will be short, but if you are difficult, then I may tell someone, and the effects will be longer. Now, your first job is to do my laundry. It is in my hamper."

I was Nick's "slave" for about 2 weeks, and he was a true ass about it. He would call me while I was sleeping to have me do some enaine chore and when I didn't do it to his liking, he would punish me by tieing my wrists and gagging me with a pair of dirty socks. Not Fun.

I suggest you do this with a sane person, like I said before, this was my worst experience, perhaps I will post one of my good ones.

Daniel
America