CuffMasterXXV : 03 - Sarah joins the fun (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CuffMasterXXV : 03 - Sarah joins the fun (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

CuffMasterXXV's stories
03 - Sarah joins the fun
Story index at the bottom

By CuffMasterXXV

"WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON!!!!" And from the frantic Mmphing coming from inside her room, I knew this was bad...

(I got permission from J(Jessica) and S(Sarah) to use their actual names in the story this time)

I had gotten to the top of the stairs, and was about to start some complete bulls*** explanation when S started giggling. I had moved past her into J's bedroom and was taking off J's gag when S burst into full out laughter. I mean this was crazy. This was the kind of laughter that usually only occurs when someone is being tickled. Now, it was like she was being tickled from a thousand places, but the strangest thing was that she was doing it to herself. Sarah was someone I had never seen her laugh, EVER. This girl seemed to always have business to attend to. I had never understood why my sister, who laughs all the time for no reason at all, got along so well with someone who was always so serious. But now the once serious Sarah was now rolling on the floor laughing. Jessica now without her gag joined her in an unceasing laugh-off. I have to say though it was funny watching my hogtied sister roll around on her bed.

I took a seat and waited for the madness to stop.

"So youuuuu did this?" Sarah said looking at me.

"Well, uh yeah..." I said giving little thought to saying anything else (lying wouldn't work, Sarah just knew these things. And it was so obvious that I can't see someone as smart as her missing it).

"You did this? HaH! You must be more intuitive than I thought. Jessica, did you let this happen?"

Jessica (who was now lying on her side) "Not really"

This wasn't a complete lie as I had tied her up in her sleep.

"You did a good job Eric". She casually picked up the gag and examined it. "And you gagged her too?"

I was still taken aback by her casual (if you call hysterical laughter casual) response to all of this but I said "Yes" with a little more confidence. Sarah sat down on the edge of the bed and lifted Jessica's chin.

"Open wide!"

Jessica was about as surprised as I was and said "No, but-"

Sarah pinched her hard and she opened her mouth to say Ouch but barely got to say anything as Sarah took this opportunity to re gag Jessica. She Mmphed argumentatively but that made no difference as Sarah had taken control. One look in her eyes told me that I was no longer in control. Knowing this, I decided to stand by and see how these events unfolded.

Sarah grabbed my bag of materials (I guess it was pretty obvious what its contents were) and pulled out a wool scarf that I usually used to either secure someone's wrists to their back or ankles. Sarah however folded it over widthwise and used it to blindfold Jessica.

"Wouldn't want you being able to anticipate anything now would we, J Hmmm" Sarah actually calls Jessica J as do I and most of my family (pronounced Jay if that wasn't damn obvious enough lol.?)

J ( I'll go back to calling her J now) responded with more Mmphing. Sarah then climbed onto the bed and straddled J's knees and while hugging J's legs close to her with one hand, she went to town with her nails on the bottom of J's unbelievably ticklish soles. J screamed with laughter as best as she could with her gag on, but Sarah didn't stop there. She continued to run her fingers up and down J's exposed belly as her shirt rode up while she thrashed about as wildly as one could in a strict hogtie.

Now after maybe 15 minutes of exhausting every ticklish spot on J's body, Sarah finally gave her a break. I saw this as my opportunity to get Sarah. Digging into my supply bag as Sarah watched our panting captive; I took out maybe 6 feet of rope and positioned myself behind Sarah.

Before I could pounce, Sarah looked back at me and said, "If you want to time me up, you could just ask".

Now Sarah has never ceased to amaze me even to this day, and I tell you that this girl is a fully able mind reader. She's so good at it, it's not funny. Damn, it even scares me sometimes.

Once again I was sent fumbling for words, but I pulled myself together, and said "well, um, yeah"

Sarah stood up and smiled saying "now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Sarah then kneeled down facing away from me and crossed her wrists behind her back. I wasted no time in binding her wrists, and I used the remaining rope to secure her wrists to her waist. Tying her ankles separately, I decided to get straight to tickling her. Sarah was wearing a pair of low cut jeans which showed the top strings of the pink thong she was wearing, and a tight black t-shirt which didn't quite cover her belly button. Even though I was only 13 and Sarah was 15, I thought she looked incredibly sexy, and the fact that she was bound at my mercy made her seem even sexier.

Now off on an ego trip - never a good thing when dealing with controlling someone. But I was there, so I got to work. Taking of her shoes and socks, I began to tickle her feet, first slow then fast one foot then the other. Although she was not quite as receptive as my sister, she was laughing almost as much. I continued this method, advancing to alternate between her sides and armpits and back to her feet.

I know I had done it for at least 20 minutes, probably longer because when you're the tormenter, you can lose track of time. But I didn't go too far, I just toyed with the line between fun and actual torture. And she told me she enjoyed every minute of it. Well, at least after she stopped giggling.

After I had stopped tickling Sarah, I asked her if she would like to watch T.V. downstairs. She said "Alright, but only if you don't untie me." I laughed and said "not a problem, not a problem at all..."

And after telling Jessica I'd be right back for her, I lifted Sarah over my shoulder (she was pretty light also) and set her down on the couch downstairs. Returning to Jessica, I undid her hogtie and gag and sat her down next to Sarah on the couch, before turning on the television.

We watched a few movies before I reluctantly began to untie them as our time drew to a close. I remember Sarah saying before she left that she would have to "return the favor, and that she was looking forward to our next meeting". And she definitely did return the favor later that month, but that's another story. This was just the first of quite a few of these such experiences with my sister Jessica and her friend Sarah

I love this Forum, and hope to read stories about childhood bondage experiences for time to come. KEEP THE STORIES COMING!!!

CuffMasterXXV
AIM=CuffMasterXXV
USA