waag : 01 - Ropecuffed! (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

waag : 01 - Ropecuffed! (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

waag's stories
01 - Ropecuffed!
Story index at the bottom

By waag

Monday, January 10th 2005 - 06:10:11 PM

Ropecuffs
Ropecuffed!

Early one Saturday morning, my girlfriend Sandi called me on the telephone.

"Whatcha doin', Will?" she asked.

"Trying to sleep in Sandi, and not doing a very good job of it, thanks to you." I replied.

"Well, I just thought you might be interested in something I got in the mail this morning. It's something I ordered especially for you."

"Gifts, this early in the morning, what can I say, thanks very much. Now can I go back to sleep?"

"Ok, but with your interest in tie up games and bondage, I thought you would want to know about this little gift right away."

My ears perked up at the word "bondage". My sudden keen interest was mixed with surprise since Sandi had always been a reluctant participant in my bondage games. She was continually threatening to pay me back for all the times I had made her helpless, and then mercilessly teased her while she was tied up.

"Suddenly you have my undivided attention Sandi, please tell me more."

"I knew that would get your juices flowing sleepyhead. Well if you are interested in finding out what your gift is, you will have to come over to my place. My parents are out of town till tomorrow night late, so I thought you might like to have a bit of fun. Tell your parents you are having a sleep over at a friend's house, that way we can have most of today and all of tomorrow playing with your new gift. What do you say, Will?"

"That's a rhetorical question, right? I'll be over as soon as I have a shower and some breakfast"

"I'll be waiting Will, just make sure you tell your parents about that sleepover, I want you all to myself for the next day and a half."

"All to herself", that didn.t sound right. After all this was a gift for me and she would be on losing end of any bondage games we played. Oh well, I thought, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I finished my shower, dressed, and went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast. I asked my mom if was ok to have a sleepover and she agreed. Soon I was hurrying over to Sandi's in a heightened state of excitement.

"Hi Will. It didn't take you long to get over. I guess I provided you with the right incentive" Sandi said with a sly smile on her face.

"Are you ready for some bondage fun?"

"You know me Sandi, the more rope the better."

"Ok then, your present is in an envelope in the basement. I would have gift wrapped it, but a plain brown wrapper seemed more appropriate to the item inside."

"Let's go to the basement then, and the sooner the better" I said.

We walked around to the back of Sandi's house to the basement entrance. I noticed while we were walking that Sandi kept looking around apparently to see if anyone was watching us. She opened the door to the basement and quickly pulled me inside. She then turned around and locked the door behind us.

"Don't want to be disturbed during our little game do we?"

"So where is my gift." I said

"Not so fast, Will. Are you sure you won't be missed until tomorrow?"

"What do you mean, "won't be missed", are you kidnapping me or are we just going to spend the night here.

"I just meant I want to be sure that you let your parents know about the sleepover, that's all."

"Don't worry I am all yours until tomorrow dinner time, I hope that is good enough."

"Oh, that will be plenty of time for what I have in mind Will, plenty."

"Let's get started then." I offered.

"Alright, the first thing you have to do is open your present."

I picked up the brown envelope, tore the top off, and shook the contents onto a nearby sofa. A six-foot length of rope, knotted in the middle fell out of the package.

"This looks interesting." I said. "I wonder what this is all about, pointing to the knot."

"It's called a ropecuff, and it is what you re going to tie me up with. It is a special knot and if you bear with me I will show you how it works. That is if you are still interested in tying me up." Sandi said with a grin.

"No question about that, I replied as long as your explanation ends with me getting to tie you up."

"Ok, but to do this properly you have to follow my instructions to the letter when you tie me up, is that agreed?"

"It's a deal."

"Alright, you will notice that the ropecuff has two loops on either side of the knot. Those are for my hands to go into. After you have tightened the loops around my wrists with my hands behind my back, you will take the free ends of the rope and bring it around to the front and tie it off. You can tighten the wrist loops as tight as you want, and make the knot in front as tight as you want. After you have finished I will try to get free. Got that?

"Sounds good to me."

Sandi turned her back to me, and put her hands behind her back. I put the two loops over her wrists and tightened them until she let out a little yelp.

"Not too tight, I hope. Don't want to you to get free too quickly."

"I just hope these ropecuffs work the way they are supposed to." Sandi said with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"They work for me." I volunteered.

"If you are satisfied that the cuffs are tight enough Will, tie off the loose ends at the front. You can double or triple knot them."

"Ok, triple knots it is."

After I had completed my task, I stood back to enjoy the view. Sandi looked lovely all tied up in my new "ropecuffs". The ropeknot used a strange knot, one that I had never seen before, and although I wasn't completely sure, it seemed secure enough.

"Are you happy with your handiwork, Will?" Sandi asked.

"I would have liked to have been able to add a few ropes, maybe a hogtie and a ballgag, but since you are providing the instructions, I suppose that it will have to do."

"I bet that I can get out of this tie up in less than a minute, Will and if you let me tie you up with the same knot, you won't be able to get free in an hour. What do you say, are you willing to take that bet?"

"Sure, I'll bet that if you can get out of it a minute I should be able to get out in half that time."

"You are on." Sandi said almost gleefully.

I began to think that maybe I was a little hasty with my bet, but Sandi knew that I would follow through with the challenge.

Sandi then asked me to turn my back, so that I couldn't observe her while she was freeing herself from the ropes. True to her words she made her escape in what seemed more like ten seconds than a minute.

"Ready to give the ropecuffs a try Will?" Sandi grinned.

"Just make sure you don't tie the cuffs too loosely, I don't want to beat your time too badly."

"Fat chance of that." Sandi stated confidently.

I turned around and offered my wrists to Sandi. First she applied both cuffs snuggly and while still behind me put the free rope ends to either side of my waist and tied them in a knot at the front. I was surprised that she hadn't pulled the cuffs as tightly around the wrist as I had. Maybe she knew something I didn't, maybe the trick of the ropecuffs was in the looseness and not the tightness of the ropes. Well I would soon find out.

"How do they feel Will, as tight as you made them on me? No. No matter. Let's see how good you are at getting free. On your mark, get set, go."

...to be continued

waag
waag@hotmail.com
http://www.yahoo.com/groups/ropecuffs
canada

----------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 13th 2005 - 01:26:08 PM

Ropecuffs (continued)

I began frantically pulling at the ropes and using my fingers to try and loosen the loops that held my hands. It seemed as though I was able to open the cuff part of the knot a little, but the amount wasn't enough to slip my hands out. I twisted and pulled at the ropes, hoping that shear force would allow me to escape. Again no luck. The clock was running. I briefly looked at Sandi to see her reaction to my increasingly frantic struggles. Her smile was broadening as the seconds ticked by.

"What's the matter Will, not as good as me? Need some help?"

"Just give me a few more seconds, and I'll be loose." I said.

I thought I would be able to get loose, but as time passed, I became more and more certain that I wasn't going to be able to get out of Sandi's ropecuffs. I tried pulling my hands toward the front to help me see the knot and hopefully see how to undo the strange knot, but the waist rope stopped me from getting a good look. I tried pulling the waist rope backward to get at the knot tied at the front, but pulling on one side drew my hands back on the opposite side so that a no go as well. Besides, I thought to myself, even if I did get the front knot untied I would still be left with my hands tied and getting my hands loose would still be impossible.

"Take your time Will, you have already lost our first little bet. But I have a new bet for you. I'll bet you can't get free in next thirty minutes, and with this bet I am not giving you a choice whether you want to take it or not."

As Sandi spoke she approached me and took hold of the two ends of the rope attached to the front knot and began leading me toward the centre of the basement.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

" I am just going to attach you to this post over here, so you can't cheat and look around the basement for something to cut those ropes off. You are going to have thirty minutes to get those ropecuffs off all by yourself." Sandi said.

"I am not so sure I can get them off by myself." I said with a half smile.

"That's going to be a problem for you then, isn't it?

I resisted Sandi's tugging and she responded by grabbing the rope tied around my waist and pulling directly on it.

"Come on my little captive, just a couple of more steps and I will be able to lash you to that post. It's for your own good you know, you wouldn't want to be able to cheat would you?"

"How would I be able to cheat if you are here watching over me?" I said.

"Who said I was going to stay here. I plan to go upstairs and watch a little Saturday morning television. You are the one who likes bondage. So now you have what you want. I hope you enjoy being tied up for a day or so. It's a little payback for all those times you had me at your mercy."

"A day or so, you plan to keep me tied to this post for the whole night, are you crazy!"

"Crazy like a fox to fool you at your own game is more like it Will. I'll see you in a little while. If you need anything just whistle. I might not answer, but it will be nice to know you are still down here all tied up. Bye.

Sandi turned and walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she turned and looked back.

"I hope you are having a good time Will, I know I am."

With that, she turned off the basement light, closed the door and locked it.

...to be continued

waag
waag@hotmail.com
canada