Tanya's Brother : 01 - Denise (f+/m, f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tanya's Brother : 01 - Denise (f+/m, f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tanya's Brother's stories
01 - Denise
Story index at the bottom

By Tanya's Brother

Saturday, January 22nd 2005 - 01:32:59 PM

Denise

I was 14 when this took place.

Growing up next door to Denise had always been a frustrating experience for me - well at least since I'd started realise the charms of women of beautiful women; and Denise certainly was that. At 17 she was 3 years older than me and of course totally unobtainable to me. She was 5'6" tall, dark haired, sun-tanned, long legged, large breasted and beautiful - in short, I adored her. Denise attended the same school as me but was in the 6th form.

What made her even more alluring was that although girls in the 6th form had no uniform code, unlike the rest of school, Denise chose to wear the same uniform as the rest of the girls in the lower and middle school. This uniform consisted of black shoes, white ankle shorts, navy blue skirt, white blouse, yellow and blue diagonally striped tie and navy blazer. The uniform was strictly enforced and skirts could be no more than 1 inch higher than the knee and ties had to be worn properly done up at all times - including having the top button of the shirt done up.

Quite often we used to have a good old moan in class about our uniform and I know that the girls particularly hated wearing a shirt and tie - and none of them could understand why Denise chose to continue to wear uniform. Denise did make one concession - her skirts were incredibly short and served to accentuated the gorgeousness of her long athletic legs. I had always meant to ask Denise why she chose to wear a uniform but had not plucked up the courage to do so yet.

Anyway, it was a scorching August afternoon - the temperature was in the high 80s and I was rushing to get home, get out of my uniform and into the back garden for some serious sunbathing. As I approached the front door I started looking for my house keys and gradually came to realise that I must have left them on the kitchen shelf when I left the house in the morning.

Resigned to being locked out I sat down on the front wall to await my parents coming home; in over an hours time. Believe me, I was pissed off.
Anyway, after about 5 minutes I could see Denise approaching with four of her friends from the 6th form. As always, she looked stunning and totally took my breath away. Not that her friends weren't attractive. It was just that Denise in her immaculate uniform on this scorching afternoon looked so tantalising.

"Hi Mike - locked out?" she said as she passed.

"Yeh, and the folks won't be back until 6 o'clock" I replied.

"Well why not come round to my place with the guys. we're going camping this weekend and need to practise putting Julie's tent up. We'll probably need a man's touch. Come on".

Well I didn't have to think twice. We all went round to Denise's, had a quick glass of orange each and then set about putting the tent up.

I should have realised something was going on by the amount of giggling that was going on. I mean these were mature women to me and they were acting like ....... well, like schoolgirls.

We got the main frame of the tent up no problem when Denise called me from inside the tent to say she needed some help inside. No sooner had I began crawling inside when all 5 of them were on top of me pinning me to the ground. Girls, though they were, were much stronger than me and I was virtually helpless. Two of them grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back. I then felt ropes being tied around my wrists. Next my feet were tied together at the ankles. Then my ankles were brought up and tied tightly to my wrists. Within seconds I was lying on my stomach staring helplessly up at 5 gleeful faces. The hogtie had been expertly administered and there was nothing I could do except lie there in a blind panic. I struggled for a few moments but it was obvious that the ropes were too tight.

The girls sat down around me in a semi-circle and watched my struggles with great amusement. Then the girl I believed to be called Julie said "Anyway Denise, you always go for the younger man and I seem to remember you saying that you quite liked the boy next door. Wouldn't you like to spend some time alone with him?".

Denise must have realised what was about to happen next and made a frantic dive for the tent door. She nearly made it but the girls grabbed her just in time and dragged her back into the tent. There they quickly afforded her the same attentions as they had done me. Her hands were quickly tied behind her back, her ankles tied and the hog tie complete. Denise lay on the tent floor as helpless as me and I couldn't help notice that in the struggle her skirt had drifted high up her body and her magnificent bottom was now in full view. Julie dragged Denise across the tent floor until we lay next to each other; about 6 inches apart.

"Right we're off now, See ya tomorrow" and the girls all left.

"Well this is another fine mess you've gotten us into" I said to her and Denise giggled.

"Sorry Mike. it was only supposed to be a bit fun but it looks as though the joke is on both of us now. These knots are really tight, there's no chance of me getting free. What about you?"

"Not a chance" I replied. "Julie must be one hell of a girl guide".

I turned to look at Denise and once again was totally overwhelmed by her beauty. She had just returned from 3 weeks in Sardinia and had the most awesome sun tan. As I my eyes wandered down her body I realised how tight the collar of her white blouse was, it dug into her young neck, and how the whiteness contrasted with her suntan. But the collar looked hugely uncomfortable and I knew from my own experience, I hadn't had a chance to change out my uniform, that the heat inside the tent made my neck sweat up and my collar feel even tighter.

"Denise, why do you still wear uniform in the 6th form?" - there, I'd finally plucked up the courage to ask her. And she was hardly in a position to walk away without answering.

"I like the feeling of the tight collar around my neck - it's real turn on. I bought the shirt I am wearing now about two years ago which is why it's so tight fitting. But I wish I'd undone my top button before those bitches did this. It's really uncomfortable.

Every way I turn my head the collar seems to dig in deeper. I guess the hot weather and having my back arched like this doesn't help though.

"What about you. Don't you like the uniform?"

"I hate it on me but love it on you" was all I could say.

Anyway the two of lay there for the next hour chatting away about girls that I fancied, boys she fancied and other such great social issues of our time. After what seemed like 2 minutes, but was nearer an hour, the girls came back and untied us. I tell you, I've never needed a cold shower so much in my life.

Tanya's Brother
tanyastantrum@yahoo.c.uk