Mr. E : 02 - My Weirdest Tale (Mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mr. E : 02 - My Weirdest Tale (Mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mr. E's stories
02 - My Weirdest Tale
Story index at the bottom

By Mr. E

Sunday, January 30th 2005 - 03:48:09 PM

My Weirdest Tale

Hey it's me, Mr. E. Last time I told you how I started it all with a couple of friends (Michael and Jason) back when I was young. This is my weirdest tale, but it's true.

I live in a smaller town. Everyone seems to be related. But no my family. I'm in High School, and a fit guy. However I never tried out for any sports becuz of my schedule and my apparent hate for jock-straps and briefs. (Which is not entirely true)

One day, I was in Gym class. And the instructor was 24 male, and the model of how fit the rest of us wanted to be. Just out of college. It had been no secret that him and my friend Michael really knew each other. Their families were always together. But the instructor said something and I knew he was going to ask me to be on the football team. I just knew it. So when he said "******, could I talk to you after school." I wasn't surprised.

So later, I walked into his office and I sat down. He shut the door behind him. He said: "It's no secret why I asked you in here. You know, we've only played 3 games this year, but we've lost every one of them by 10 or more points." I said "Listen, I can't. My schedule is crazy" He then asked me "What's your REAL motive?" I flatly told him. "I don't like wearing jock-straps and/or briefs. That's just one of the reasons. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go."

I turned to leave but on the other side of the door was Michael. As soon as I saw him the Coach bear-hugged me from behind. I heard the coach yell "GO! NOW!" Immediately, Michael shoved a mouth guard (that is used in foot ball games so you don't bite your tongue off) in my mouth and then sealed it with Duct tape. They then carried me off to the empty locker rooms, with me squirming every bit of the way. They were quick next, they layed me down on one of the benched and completely stripped me. They took off my pants and boxers first and put on some tight (and I mean tight!) briefs or jock-strap. (I can't tell, but it had a back.) They then took off my short next and then tied my hands and feet to the ends of the bench. They also took tape and put a couple of strips against by bare legs and chest so I couldn't move. The they reaffirmed my gag. They wrapped duct tape around a few times on top of my previous gag and then took athletic tape and put it under my chin and on top of my neck to keep my mouth shut.

This next part is IMPORTANT! I was all theirs now. They explained in careful DETAIL of how our coach taught Michael everything he knew about bondage and developed his enjoyment of bondage and briefs. That explained why Michael just "randomly" tied me up before. And Coach wanted a good tide-end for football and Michael wanted to tie me up. So they both won. Coach then said something like :"But your schedule, ahhh, yes. Well let's see if we can help you rethink it. Then he sat on my bare chest and started tickling my armpits. I couldn't contain myself! I felt like I was going to pee. But all I could say was "MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Then he got off me. He noticed the slight bulge in my briefs and threw some socks in my briefs. He then took some duct tape and put it on my leg, and the ripped it off! Gosh that hurt! He then asked me if I wanted to have that done or be tickled. I didn't want either. So he said he'd do both unless I gave him an answer. I communicated throung "MMMPPPPHHHH-ing" twice. That was the "code key" he said.

He then resumed tickling. After about a half hour I was in tears. He asked me if I had rethought my schedule. I frantically tried to nod and "Mmmmpphed" yes.

But he then said: "But you don't like briefs? Or do you? He looked at my bulge and pulled up my brief/jockstrap to do a huge wedgie. He then grabbed my package and squeezed. He then couldn't help notice the large wet spot on my brief/jock-strap. He said "See, I knew it. You're just like Michael. But I'm going to let you decide if you'll join the team or not. I'll be back in a while." He then left.

He seemed to be gone for ever. And I struggled on my bonds lkek I had done the previous hour. Or 2. Or however long I was there. I never stopped struggling from the moment I was bear-hugged but the only movement I could do was barely bend my knees.

He then came back. He then ungagged me and gave me some water. He then asked if I was going to join. I said "No." He then looked down. It was clear he was disappointed. I started to say "It's just-" when he shoved them mouth guard back in my mouth and re-taped my mouth up. They then restarted the torture. Tickling, slapping and smacking my bare chest and legs, and off course ripping off tape on my legs. When he returned the next time. I answered "Yes."

He was happy then. They untied me. He told me that he had called my parents and told them I had stayed at school to help with some clean up. He told me to keep the brief/jockstrap and be at practice on Thursday. To make it up though, we went over to his place and played some Halo 1. (Halo 2 wasn't out yet.)

I'd like to hear some feedback, responses, etc.

Mr. E
me@mr.e.com
USA