Mr. E : 03 - Double Doosey (m/m, M/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mr. E : 03 - Double Doosey (m/m, M/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mr. E's stories
03 - Double Doosey
Story index at the bottom

By Mr. E

Wednesday, March 16th 2005 - 02:42:15 PM

Double Doosey (Pt. 1)

This story goes with my last one where I was tied up by my friend and my gym teacher/coach who has a weird friendship with my friend, Michael.
Ok here goes, Michael had been wanting to tie me up by himself, with no help. Of course, he kept on asking me becuz there was no way that he could force me down. I wanted to every time he asked, but I REALLY wanted to tie him up. So I denied every time. So one time I took it to the gym teacher/coach and asked him what I should do. He gave me directions that go like this: Tell Michael that he could tie me up as long as he would wear what I would. You guessed it, briefs. He then told me that he would help me from there.

So one time we were over at the gym teachers house. Michael said, "Dude, seriously, let me tie you up before I go get ****** and force you down and tie you up." I replied, "Alriiight. Fine." He exclaimed immediately. I continued "On 1 condition." He asked "What is it?" I told him, "You have to be wearing what you want me to wear while tied up."

"That's a bunch of crap! Why?" he said. I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Becuz it's not fair you get to see me in briefs but I don't get to see you." And this was justified, we were both pretty built and part of the football team and worked out a lot. So he said "Fine".

We both went to separate bathrooms and changed into our briefs. He looked really good in it as did I. We both had our necklaces on. And he said "Let's get started." We sat down on the floor as he told me to clench my fist. I did. He then started to wrap my fist in black tape. He then asked "Can you move your fingers?" I answered "No". He said "Good." with a smirk. I was starting to get worried. I had both of my fists taped and I was about to be tied up and I was waiting for my coach/gym teacher to come in.

Then Michael put a single strip of tape across my mouth and I was really worried and then out of nowhere, my coach came out and before Michael could stand up, he was on the ground. He then shouted for me to hold his legs. I did with my "mitted" hands. Michael was shouting things like, "What?!? Get off me!!! We had a deal!!!" And it happened so fast the next thing I realized, Michael was tied up in a hog tie, lying on his side. I didn't see what exactly my coach stuffed into his mouth 9it was white, and I think it was a sock), but whatever it was, he sealed it by then wrapping the tape around Michael's head. Michael, of course, mpphhhing through his gag.

Wow. What a weird change of events. In just a few seconds, I had gone from being the one tied up to having Michael in a hog tie. I was still "mitted" and gagged with a single strip of tape, though. My coach stood up and admired his handy work. And I was still sitting on the ground when he came over to me and gently took off my gag. We chuckled for a second. The I asked if he could help me get the tape off my fists, I couldn't do it by myself. I was looking at my hands trying to get the "mittens" off. But then I looked up at my coach as he stood up. He looked at me with an EVIL grin. He said, "You know what, I think I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone." I was in trouble. He then picked up the piece of tape that was on my mouth and approached me, but I kicked him. He landed on the floor. I then ran down the stairs to the door. I could hear my coach following me. I was running for my dear life. I was at the door, but with my hands mitted I couldn't get the door to open. I didn't even know how I was going to get my car door to open. (Yes, I drove there.) I heard him right there so I ran from the door. He didn't see where I went. I was hiding in the coat closet. He then yelled throughout the house "What are you thinking? That you can go to your car in your whitey-tighties and drive home? That you can drive with your hands mitted?"

I was keeping quiet in the downstairs closet. I saw him pause for a moment outside the closet, I though I was discovered, but then he continued. When he passed, I ran out to the door, having better luck this time, I struggled, but I got the door open, but as soon as I did, I felt his hand grab me.

And he put his hand over my mouth and smothered me. I started to try and yell for help but all that came out was "Mpphhhhh!!!" We fell back. And he shut the door with his foot. He then was yelling in my ear, "Listen! Listen!" Both of us were breathing hard. I started to calm down. He said "Listen, if you give me a hard time, you'll be punished." I was about to bite his hand, so he felt it, and then he grabbed my crouch, and I heeled. I was like "Ahhhhh" trying to yell but his hand was over my mouth. He then said "See? Now C'mon!" He dragged me, with his hand still over my mouth. I was protesting by "mpphing" and putting on a small struggle. But I knew it was useless. He dragged me upstairs to where Michael laid in a hog tie. He had moved a little. He was on his other side. He looked at me with a small smile. My coach/gym teacher then taped my wrists behind my back, still mitted. He then picked up some small jockstrap thing that was small enough to fit in my mouth. And I asked him "Please, don't put that in my mouth, please, not in my mouth." He then said "Alright, but if you're bad or give me a hard time, I put this in your mouth." I agreed. So instead, he put a mouth guard in my mouth. He taped my mouth up next, wrapping it around my head. He then wrapped some tape underneath by chin to over my head, keeping my jaw shut in biting down on the mouth guard. So there I lied, next to my friend tied up in our tight briefs. We both "mmmpphhh"-ed into our gags.

Our coach/gym teacher stood over us and said "Now let the fun begin!"

Pt. 2 Coming to a Canuck's board near you.

Mr. E
me@mr.e.com
USA

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday, June 20th 2005 - 09:06:45 PM

Another Apology and Double Doosey Pt. 3

I apologize for the horrible grammar and the hard to follow story last time. But, I've going to try to finish the story:

Alright, so I was setting up my friend, he thought he was going to tie me up, when I actually got help and was going to tie him up. We were both in nothing but our (football) briefs and socks. But before the help came, he "mitted" my hands. However, I still held him down and he was tied, however I couldn't escape and was tied by my "help" who was my friend, friends's cousin, and gym teacher.

Now...

We were both standing up, "hugging" each other. Are hands were tied behind each other's back. And of course we were both gagged with duct tape and something in our mouths. I think there was a sock in his mouth, while I had a mouth guard. We were also blindfolded. And on top of it, he used double-sided tape to tape our mouths together.

It was so hard to stand up. He had left us, but there was almost no chance of escape. We swayed hard as out legs got tired. All that could be heard was what everyone calls "Mpph"-ing. So after a few minutes, we both fell over. It was loud, and hurt pretty bad.

Our coach/cousin/friend came in and apologized. He separated us, but left us tied. And although we were liking it, we weren't enjoying it at the moment. He took off our blind fold. He said, "I really am sorry. However, I'm not done with you two. But this will be better." We "mpph"-ed in protest, but to no avail. He then turned us back to back. We were both still in out briefs. So he tied our hands together. He then took tape and white rope and proceeded it reinforce the tie. Near our bare waists went a strand. Underneath our armpits was the next. And then he used tape to tape our necks together. Of course, we were still gagged. We were sitting down, so he just tied our feet to the other one. He took a few pictures, and said "It's just for insurance."

He left, and me and Michael both start thinking on the same wavelength. We both brought up our feet to the point where we could slowly stand. Then he start grabbing at the rope. Once his hands were free, he did mine, however they were still mitted. He was almost free. He just had to free his legs and get the gag off. However, I was still mitted and had my feet tied as well as gagged. I thought immediately about how I would get my clothes back and out of these briefs.

But that's when HE walked in. He said "Hey guys, it's time for some water...Michael!" He jumped at Michael and wrestled him down. Then he started to tie his hands behind his back. I started to crawl for the door but then he got me. He tied my mitted hands behind my back. He then said "Well, I was going to let you loose after that one. But now, you guys have to pay" I though he was going to stuff underwear in out mouths. Thankfully, he didn't. However, this could have been worse. He shoved my face in Michael's crotch! He then used the white rope to make sure my face stayed there, and he did likewise to Michael! We were both shoved in each other's white briefed crotches and left there. It was so gross!!! HE walked out and said, "Be back in a little bit."

We were left there. But he did come back. And he untied us completely. My hands hurt to be "mitted" for so long. And the tape hurt from out mouths as usual. We were sitting on the ground in our briefs, exhausted. HE said "Wasn't that fun?" And we made an effort to puch him (he just nailed us back) and we vowed revenge. We got dressed, and out of those briefs! We then hung out playing some video games before leaving. The End of this tale.

Mr. E
me@mr.e.com
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic