Evil_Chick : 01 - Kidnapping game ! (ff/ffffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Evil_Chick : 01 - Kidnapping game ! (ff/ffffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Evil_Chick's stories
01 - Kidnapping game !
Story index at the bottom

By Evil_Chick

Thursday, March 31st 2005 - 10:51:55 PM

Kidnapping game ! (ff/ffffm)

hey all , this is my first post , hope u like it & sorry for my bad english .. my name is Rasha , i'm an athletic brunette , about 5'8 & 130 lbs, i'm 26 years old. i love kidnap roleplays & kidnapping games into hand-fetish , i usually play these games with my cousins & sisters , because i'm the oldest i guess i'm always the criminal !! , first let me introduce the players & their roles.

* Mai : shes 15 my youngest sister , she has brown hair & eyes , shes about 5'6 & 120 lbs.

* Nancy : shes 20 my middle sister , she has brown hair & eyes too , shes 5'7 & 125 lbs.

* Angie : shes 15 my cousin , she has blond hair & brown eyes , shes 5'5 & 120 lbs.

* Sara : shes 13 my cousin , she has black hair & eyes , shes 5'4 & 115 lbs.

* Kareem : hes 11 my cousin , he has brown hair & eyes , hes 5'5 & 125 lbs.

* Firo : shes 9 my cousin , she has blond hair & brown eyes, shes 5'3 & 112 lbs.

This story happened last summer while we were in a family gathering at my uncle's farm , all the parents left us there and went out for the day .. so at noon we angie & mai popped up the idea of playing a kidnap game .. all agreed.

the farm house is quite big .. it would be easy to play such a game in it , & to hide.

it went like this me & nancy would be the kidnappers & will kidnap sara & firo & kareem .. & the cops will be mai & angie .. so we all changed into mini skirts & tank tops except for kareem ofcourse .. hehehe .. he wore a jeans and a t-shirt .. and the cops would go out and wait for 10 min.. then enter and begin the search for us and the concept was to keep the cloth over our victim mouth and nose for 15 seconds to capture ( fake blackout ) and not to get caught redhanded.

me & nancy went downstairs to the basement to put our plan .. the basement was like our HQ and the police is not allowed to enter .. we prepared ropes and tapes and chairs then prepared our kidnapping tools wet towels to act like fake chloroform clothes .. then the game began.

this house was a 4 story house we got out of the basement & went for the 3rd floor there we found kareem comin from his room in the corridor so we waited for him around the corner and as soon as he came out i clamped my hand over his mouth , he tried to yell but my hand smothered the sound , all what came out was faint mmmmppphhhhs and nancy told him to shut up or we would tickle him to death and we draged him back towards his room cuz the police might catch us out there .. he struggled hard but we over powered him till we got inside then i took my hand off his mouth and nancy put the wet towel over his mouth and nose then he started to lower his mmmpphhs and decrease his struggles and faked a blackout .. then nancy checked the way it was clear .. we carried him carefully not to make any sound cuz if we were caught red handed then we lose the game till we reached the basement safe and i tied his hand while nancy tied his feet and i put a towel in his mouth and then cleave gagged him for to call for help while we are on the hunt outside the HQ .. then it was 1 down and 2 to go.

we went up again and we found firo and sara in the 2nd floor and angie and mai are upstairs looking for kareem .. and it won't take them long to get down again so we have to make our 2nd hit fast and silently .. so sara was in the bathroom she left firo in angie's room .. so nancy wiated outside the bathroom door for sara if she comes out be4 i complete the hit .. firo was on the laying on the bed playing with a dool .. her back was towards the door .. she never saw me coming , so i went up to her silently and clamped the wet towel over her mouth and nose , she tried to yell & struggle but the towel smothered the sound , there were just faint mmpphs & i through my other hand around her waist and held her tight to my body so the started to decrease her struggles & lower the mmmpphs till she faked a black out .. then nancy came running in the room telling me the mai and angie are coming downstairs .. so we took firo and entered the cupboard .. they entered the room and noticed that firo also is missing so they went running downstairs to look for her we carried her to kareem's room and hid there till they went upstairs again and then took her to the HQ .. & tied her and gagged her , then it was 2 down and 1 to go.

we went up again , sara was the only target left .. so sara went down stairs to the 2nd floor looking for kareem and firo also hoping .. they are still hiding not taken .. and mai and angie were sweeping the third floor searching for firo and kareem .. we went to the 1st floor and sara was comin down to search the floor so we hid in the guest room .. ( the 1st floor contain 4 guest rooms ) .. so when she passed our door, we went after her to get her from behind , but as soon as we went out of the room she turned around and saw us .. she yelled but we bounced on her .. i clamped my hand over her mouth to smother her screams which came out just "HEEELMMMMMPPHHHHHHHHHH" and we pushed her inside the room .. she was about to enter .. she struggled hard , but nancy pinned her to the ground and i took my hand off her mouth and clamped the wet towel over her mouth and nose, she tried to get free .. but nancy had a good grip on her hands pinning them down .. she couldn't escape .. then she blacked out .. but mai and angie heard the yell so we hid her under the bed and we hid inside the cupboard and we heard them deciding to split up searching in all directions of the house .. and as soon as they left the floor we took her quickly downstairs and tied her up and gagged her.

kareem and sara and firo thought that the game was over but it was still early for such game to end so me and nancy decided to get the cops also .. so we took extra towels and ropes and we went upstairs .. we found angie searching the ground floor .. and it seemed that mai was still upstairs .. so this was our chance but we have to act quick cuz mai can come down any minute .. so i hid behind the kitchen door and nancy hid behind the bathroom door infront of the kitchen i had the gags and nancy the ropes so as angie came between the ketchen and the bathroom i was alert and so was nancy .. as soon as she gave her back to the kitchen door . slowly i came from behind it and clamped a tight hand over her mouth , silencing her cuz we don't want mai to come down & wrapping my other hand around her waist taking her inside the bathroom for nancy to help me take her down then nancy came out pouncing on her dragging the struggling angie inside the bathroom .. we over powered her and entered .. & nancy held her tight .. so i closed the bathroom door behind me , as i kept my hand over her mouth we took her down to the ground , to be easier to tie up .. but she was still struggling furiously .. but still we over powered her , as i held her hands down with my legs and held my hand over her mouth stifling her screams .. nancy tied her legs then she tied her hands and then i took my hand off her mouth .. she thought it was her chance to scream for help but i stuffed a towel inside her mouth then taped it shut . then we took her to our HQ with the others.

as we were going upstairs again mai saw us and she also noticed angie was missing .. she had that worry look on her face and asked us where is angie .. we just continued going towards her .. we understood that we are not playing by the rules anymore so she ran outside the house in the garden .. we ran after her .. cuz she knew what was goin to happen .. she started yelling for help playfully .. we cornered her then we grabbed her and draggin gher towards the house again, she kept on struggling hard and yelling for help so i clamped my hand over her mouth to stifle her screams and told her "We don't want everybody to know about our little game here" .. and we took her inside and tied and gagged her also.

then it was our chance we tickled them all after-noon.

Evil_Chick

ma1027
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ma1027 »

Hey Rasha, your stories are great. I wish I grew up around you when I was a kid
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Great story, I wish my friends when I was a kid were like yours.

Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic