Evil_Chick : 06 - Babysitting our neighbour's kids (f/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Evil_Chick : 06 - Babysitting our neighbour's kids (f/ffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Evil_Chick's stories
06 - Babysitting our neighbour's kids
Story index at the bottom

By Evil_Chick

Saturday, April 2nd 2005 - 11:05:05 PM

Babysitting our neighbour's kids : ( f/ffm )

hey all .. thank u ric , here is my e.mail add. everybody .. this story happened by the end of last summer .. the day before i ran into our neighbour next door mrs. cameel , she asked me if i was free tomorrow , i told her sure ,got no plans all morning .. she asked me if i can babysit her kids for 6 hours .. i agreed , she has cute little kids (shereen 8 , omar 10 , layla 11).

i went at 10 am , and she left .. it was just me and the kids in the house, i fixed breakfast for the kids .. then we played monopoly .. after about 15 min.. all of a sudden layla & shereen pounced on omar and started tickling him , he laughed and struggled to get free but the girls pinned him down , so he started to laugh loud and scream . so i clamped my hand over his mouth smothering his screams , all what came out was "STOP IT, HAHAHAHA, HEEEEELP HEEEMMMPPPPPSSSS" & told him "scream all u want , no one can here , hehehe" .. we kept it about 5 min.. then the girl stop and i took my hand off his mouth , he was nearly out of breathe , we continued the game for a while then layla & shereen told me that they want to tie omar up .. i asked them would u all like to play a kidnap game , she said "sure" .. so i went back home to get my gear .. then came back to them .. and i told them about the rules but the only difference is there were no police & no going outside !! .. and they ran to hide .. and the game began.

there house is a two story house .. so i started searching the ground floor for them , but i found nothing , then i guess they went upstairs .. as i was going up the stairs i heard giggles .. it was one of the girls , hiding behind the couch .. so i approached her silently & looked through , it was shereen i pounced on her but she escaped and started to scream .. she alerted layla and omar who came running out of the guest room down the stairs to the ground floor and layla ran upstairs to the 2nd floor and shereen was going around to catch up with layla but i was much faster and caught her & wrapped my hand around her waist tight pinning her to my body , she struggled hard but couldn't escape , and screamed for help , but i gave her no chance and clamped the wet towel over her mouth and nose smothering all her scream .. all what came out was "LAYLAAAAA , HEEEEEELMMMMMPPPPPHHHSSSS" , she tried to pull my hand off but i had a tight grip on her face , and she faked a black out , so i tied her up and gagged her and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom .. which i considered the HQ , then it was 1 down and 2 to go.

then i went downstairs , as i went down i saw omar going down the basement , probably to hide .. so i went after him silently .. and hid in a dark spot right beside the staircase .. he just sat there for 10 min.. thinking i was upstairs .. so he wanted to check what was happening upstairs , he didn't know that i was watching him , i was totaly ready and as he started to climb the stairs i came up from behind him , giving him no chance to escape or call for help , and clamped the wet towel over his mouth and nose and wrapped my other hand around his waist pinning his hands to his sides and pinning him to my body .. he panicked and started to scream and struggle hard .. but i had a tight grip on him , he couldn't escape and all what came out was "MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHSSSSSSSS" .. he faked a blackout , and i tied him up and gagged him and carried him upstairs.

as i reached the 2nd floor i heard some talking in the HQ .. it was layla helping shereen to escape .. so i put omar down and hid behind the corner , they came out of the room and heading downstairs .. as they approached i came out telling them in an evil tone "where do u think u r goin , cuties !!" .. they screamed and panicked and ran but i was in their way .. i decided to catch shereen and then go after layla , so i caught her (face to face) , she struggled hard but i pinned her arms behind her back .. she started to scream again , i clamped the wet towel again on her mouth and nose smothering her screams .. all what came out was "HEEEMMMMMPPPHHHHSSSSS" .. She couldn't escape my grip .. and after a couple of seconds she faked a knockout .. then i tied her again and gagged her .. and put her & omar back in the room.

then it was only layla left .. so i searched the 1st floor for her but she wasn't there .. then i went downstairs silently scanning the floor for her .. finally i found her drinking water in the kitchen .. then was my chance , i hid around the corner .. as she came out and passed .. i came from behind silently and clamped the towel over her mouth and nose giving her no chance to scream and wrapped my other hand around her waist , she struggled hard and the towel fell from my hand she tried to escape but we fell on the floor , she fell on top of me , trying to get up quickly , i pulled her back down , she was struggling hard and screaming but i wrapped my legs around her waist pinning her hands to her side and her body to mine .. then i reached and got the towel and held her face up with one hand and clamped the towel tightly back on her mouth and nose with the other hand smothering her yells and told her "show how can u escape now !" .. she couldn't escape my hold .. and all what came out was "HEEEELP HEEEEELP HEEEEMMMMPPPPPHHHHSSSS" .. then after a couple of seconds she faked a blackout .. then i took the towel off her face and loosened my grip on her , and tied her up and gagged her.

then i untied them and we watched t.v. for a while till mrs cameel came back home .. then before i left they told me .. they had loads of fun & would really like to do it again.

Evil_Chick
evilchick76@hotmail.com