Kyle : 01 - I get to tie Sam again and get tied myself! (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kyle : 01 - I get to tie Sam again and get tied myself! (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kyle's stories
01 - I get to tie Sam again and get tied myself!
Story index at the bottom

By Kyle

Wednesday, November 26th 2003 - 02:38:37 PM

I get to tie Sam again and get tied myself!

Hello, I think I have the time to write a story, but if I don't finish I'll post more later.

This story happened about 2 weeks ago, when Sam (5'3, in good shape being a swimmer, tan, with glasses and really short brown hair) was staying at my house (I am around 5'6 and in good shape, with medium dark brown hair) for a sleepover. We were just hanging out that afternoon. We started to play air hockey in the playroom, when I came up with an idea. Sam finds being tied up fun, so I struck a bet.

"When someone loses a game, they have to roll a dice to see what they wear when they get tied up."

"Ok" replied Sam in a matter-of-fact way.

We began to play, and I won the first game. He won the second, and I won the third. this meant that I had one dice roll and he had two. We decided to wait til the night, so we hung out until the night.

When we were ready for bed and all, we decided to stay up for a bit and play truth or dare. We went through a few, then I came up with a stupid idea to dare him to change into briefs. He came out, I snickered, but then I remembered the bet that I had struck with him. Then, I said, "Sam, since ur already in the briefs, I'll strike a deal with you."

"ok," he said.

"If you agree to be tied in only briefs, you will only have to be tied up once. You will still get to tie me too."

He thought for a while, then agreed.

I had him lay down on his stomach on my bed. I took out my 2 20' ropes and had him lay in a spread eagle position. I started by tying a loop tight aroung his right ankle, tied it to the leg of the bed. Then, from there I went under the bed, and tied the rope to the other leg, then tied the remaining rope to his left ankle. I then took out the other rope and started on his hands. I had him in a spread eagle position as I said before, and I started on his right wrist, tying it to the leg of the bed, then passing the rope under the bed, tying it to the other leg, then tying it to his right wrist. Now, he was tied face-down, spread eagle to my bed wearing only white briefs. I talked to him, not worrying about gagging him, then reached an agreement that however long I tickled him he would tickle me. I didn't need more encouragement. I began to mercilessly tickle his sides. He squirmed and giggled, trying to muffle his laughter, which he was very good at. I kept tickling him, then moved down to his feet. I traced the soles, and his feet squirmed. I then went back to his sides, he squirmed like crazy, then I let him go.

Then it was my turn.

I took out the dice and hoped for the best roll. The possible options were: 1: normal clothes. 2: shirtless. 3: boxers. 4: boxer briefs. 5: briefs. 6: the tyer-upper chooses. I rolled a 3, so I stripped down to my boxers. He took the ropes I used on him and had me lay face down. He crossed my wrists and tied them tightly, cinching them and then knotting it off in a tight fashion. Then, he did the same to my feet, except they were side by side. Then, the leftover rope from my feet, one part went under my wrist bonds, then the other went over. He tightened the two together and had me in a very tight, inescapable hogtie. Now, I was tied in a tight hogtie, wearing only my boxers. He didn't bother to gag me, since I'm good at being quiet. Then, he started to attack. He tickled my sides relentlessy, causing my bound body to stretch and squirm and buck. However, my movement was little. He then moved down to my feet, causing my feet to wiggle in agony. Then, he attacked my sides again. I squirmed and squirmed, but to no avail. I was sweating so hard. Then, he stopped after I almost wet myself. Then, he untied me. I put my clothes back on and we went to sleep, happy that I was finally tied and I finally tied sam in briefs.

I would love some feedback! Also, I'm hoping to get together with Sam this weekend, and also, I have more stories to tell, so tell me if you want to hear them. (one of them is when I tied Andy in briefs 2)!

Kyle
USA

----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 26th 2003 - 04:08:59 PM

Andy gets it in briefs

Hello! I have free time, so I'm gonna post what happened a while ago when I tied up Andy in briefs.

We were hanging around at Andy's house. Andy is around 5'3, really skinny, short curly brown hair, with braces. We were playing Fifa, a soccer game, on his PS2. I wanted to tie him up badly that day, to I made a bet tht if he won the game, he would get 5 bucks. If I were to win, he would have to be tied shirtless wearing briefs under his shorts. I won, luckily, and we headed to his room. I had managed to bring my 2 20' ropes, and told him to go get changed and stuff. While he was changing in the bathroom, I came up with a master plan...but I'll get to that. He had a bunk bed, so I planned to tie him to that. He came back with his shorts on, and proved he was wearing briefs by showing me the seam. I made him lie face up with his hands over his head. I crossed his wrists and tied them tightly together, looping it around, then sinching them. I then tied it b/t his wrists after I had knotted it, and then tied his hands to the head of the bed. Then, this was my plan. I jerked his shorts off, leaving him only in his white briefs. This showed off his upper legs, which hadn't seen the sun in years. He was not very happy about this, but noone else was home, so he had noone to come to his rescue. I said, "Man you're dumb. You should have known that was coming." He scowled, but then threatened me. So I threatened back that I wouldn't let him go if he didn't let me finish. He complied, and I tied his feet in the same fashion as his hands, except his feet were side by side. After that I vertically tied them, then tied them to the foot of the bed. now he was tied with his arms outstretched, in only white briefs. Then, I suddenly attacked. I started to sickle his exposed sides and armpits, leading him to yell, laugh, and cuss while his body convulsed. I kept tickling his sides, then stopped after a while because I knew it was already enough torture to have tied him in briefs. Then, I untied him, and owed him 5 bucks anyways due to tying him in briefs, but it was worth it!

I have one more story about sam where I tied him in jammers! Tell me if I should post.

Kyle
USA